Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: G.Skill Europe RMA policy & procedures

Xtreme Member
    After one of the 2 sticks died on me I returned them to the shop exactly 1 month ago. Still no new modules for me

Webshop is saying they send my modules together with other modules to Germany and theyr'e waiting for new sticks to be sent. Thank god I have replacing memory otherwise I would be really angry.
    - Asus P8P67 PRO
    - i5 2500K - L103A965
    - Intel Postville X25-M 80Gb SSD
    - MSI HD6950@6970
    - Thermaltake Toughpower 750W.
    - EK Supreme HF Full Copper
    - Laing DDC3.2 /w Petrastech top
    - Feser Xchanger 360mm

I am Xtreme
    I contacted Gskill europe with my filled in RMA form ( to be found on the website ) They are (were ) based in your country !!!!
    Believe me the webshop will have caused a delay as they waited for enough RMA's, stuff to send to... I got a reply 2 days later that they Gskill were sorry I had an issue with the ram and I got my RMA number... thing is and it's clearly stated on the packaging that YOU have to do the RMA for best efficiency AT YOUR COST ofcourse (shipping)... I got my new HZ kit after 2 weeks...

Same deal with monitors, printers etc... if you cannot swap it at your pc shop do it yaself... this is one reason I still prefer to have contact with the salesman at a shop and not only via webpages...
    Last edited by Leeghoofd; 12-30-2007 at 03:03 AM.
    Question : Why do some overclockers switch into d*ckmode when money is involved

Remark : They call me Pro Asus Saaya yupp, I agree

Xtreme Member
    when it'll be available again rma for europeans?

Xtreme Member
    bump

G.Skill USA Tech
    i really don't know. i don't have any right to answer this question actually. but i will ask Taipei
    Feel free to contact ustech@gskillusa.com or use our G.Skill Q&A Sub-Forum, if having any questions about G.Skill products

Check out our items on NewEgg

Xtreme Member
    no news yet when it'll be available again rma gskill for europeans?

Xtreme Member
    no news yet?or someone i can ask to and get some answer since you can't give me(with no offense)

Hello ! I am stayin in Europe and recently have sent my memory G.skill ddr3 pi black on RMA to Taipei (Taiwan) . I have already contacted with G.skill and my memory had been delivered succesfully and replacement will be send back this week . and here is my questions: Does anyone know if they send them back via UPS , FedeX or other courier ?? Thanx for info .

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwIeRsZcZ View Post
    Hello ! I am stayin in Europe and recently have sent my memory G.skill ddr3 pi black on RMA to Taipei (Taiwan) . I have already contacted with G.skill and my memory had been delivered succesfully and replacement will be send back this week . and here is my questions: Does anyone know if they send them back via UPS , FedeX or other courier ?? Thanx for info .
    fedex(the local, our local is SDA) and you have to pay the custom which sucks badly

Xtreme Member
    Yep true same for me here in the Comoro Islands in the Indian OCean (Mayotte depending from France Rep.)

I just burned a stick of Perfect Storm 2x2gb PC17066 C8 a couple of days ...after only 1month and a half being using them :/

The system (EVGA P55 FTW + i5 750) seems to run normal now without the broken stick.
    But being using the GSkill Cooler and never have set the vDimm over the specs (1,65v)
    I'm worried about this issue and wanna know if that can come from a bad serie or else oO

Thank you
    EeKy NoX
    Klan-OC Team .fr

- ASUS M5G/M4G - GIGABYTE GA-P55/67A-UD7 - EVGA P55 FTW - GA-EP45-UD3P -
    - INTEL i7 3770 & 2600K/i5 750/i5 661 & i3 530/E8600/E6800/E6500K +CORSAIR H70 or THERMALRIGHT TrueBlack 120 (Full WC/SS/Cascade/LN² optional ^^) -
    - G.SKILL TridentX PC3 2400C10 (2x4gb)/Ripjaws X PC3 17600C7 & PerfectStorm PC3 17066C8[/B] (2x2gb)/CRUCIAL Value PC3 10700 (2x1gb @880 cas6)
    CRUCIAL BallistiX Tracer PC8500 (2x1gb @704 cas5) -
    - SAPPHIRE HD 7970 / SLI MSI GTX580 Lightning / MSI GTX275 Lightning / MSI GTX 560Ti Hawk / ASUS HD 4870 1Gb DK / CFs MSI HD5770 Hawk & ASUS HD4770 -
    - CORSAIR AX1200 & HX650 / ENERMAX REVOLUTION 1250w & MODU 82+625w -
    - CRUCIAL M4 128Gb RAID0 /OCZ Vertex 3 120Gb & Turbo 30Gb / WD Velociraptor 150Gb/Raid0 & WD Raptor 76Gb/Raid0 /3x WD Caviar Black 2To -

THE AMOUNT OF HW ISN'T REPRESENTATIVE OF YOUR SKILLZ ...IF YOU'RE THE KING OF THE HILL, PROVE IT THOUGH!!

Xtreme Member
    Hello. I've here a Kit of the good old F1-3200BWU2-1GBGH 512MB with UTT-BH5 and no chance to get them run on different boards so they have a defect. So my question: The BH-5 would be not produced today so which Rams do i get instead of them?

G.Skill USA Tech
    This would most likely be the replacement

F1-3200PHU1-1GBZX

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH
    Feel free to contact ustech@gskillusa.com or use our G.Skill Q&A Sub-Forum, if having any questions about G.Skill products

Xtreme Member
    One Set? Or only one Dimm?

G.Skill USA Tech
    That is a single DIMM kit.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Xtreme Member
    there's still no Europe support for GSkill defective products?Now I have 4(four) bad kits

G.Skill USA Tech
    You can send it to our Taiwan office, turn around time is fairly quick.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12