Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Unlocking

  1. #1
    Hardass
    Guest

    Unlocking

    Any recomendations on who to have unlock my 2000xp.

  2. #2
    DaGooch
    Guest
    I think the guys that did JBell's unlocking his XP 1800+ might be a good choice.

  3. #3
    JBELL
    Guest
    without a doubt the communication, service, and price XTW gets my vote - turn around was remarkable no other company has ever moved that fast for me!!!

  4. #4
    Hardass
    Guest
    Originally posted by JBell
    without a doubt the communication, service, and price XTW gets my vote - turn around was remarkable no other company has ever moved that fast for me!!!
    Steer me to XTW. PLEASE

  5. #5
    JBELL
    Guest
    Originally posted by hardass


    Steer me to XTW. PLEASE

    www.xtwerkz.com

  6. #6
    Hardass
    Guest
    Originally posted by JBell



    www.xtwerkz.com
    I remember now, I can,t figure out how to get around this sight. where do i go to get info on unlocking.

  7. #7
    Hardass
    Guest
    I think i found it but they talk about the 2100 and a palimino mine is a 2000xp

  8. #8
    JBELL
    Guest
    PHYSICAL and MAILING ADDRESS
    Xtreme Tek Werkz
    16617 South Normandie Avenue Suite C
    Gardena, California 90247-5457
    Telephone: 310 989 9988
    Fax: 310 324 7422



    CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT
    CustomerService@mail.xtwerkz.com
    If there are any questions regarding shipping or for general information, please contact this department.

    http://www.xtwerkz.com/ContactInfo.htm

  9. #9
    JBELL
    Guest
    Originally posted by hardass
    I think i found it but they talk about the 2100 and a palimino mine is a 2000xp
    ANY AMD chip is unlockable by them... they unlocked my 1800XP


    I should have snapped a digital pic of it cuase it is sweet how they did it!! very clean...

  10. #10
    Hardass
    Guest
    Originally posted by JBell
    PHYSICAL and MAILING ADDRESS
    Xtreme Tek Werkz
    16617 South Normandie Avenue Suite C
    Gardena, California 90247-5457
    Telephone: 310 989 9988
    Fax: 310 324 7422



    CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT
    CustomerService@mail.xtwerkz.com
    If there are any questions regarding shipping or for general information, please contact this department.

    http://www.xtwerkz.com/ContactInfo.htm
    Thanks, what was the turn around time for yours.

  11. #11
    JBELL
    Guest
    Originally posted by hardass


    Thanks, what was the turn around time for yours.
    mailed check tuesday or wednesday - had chip unlocked in my hand by next monday....

  12. #12
    Hardass
    Guest
    My chip should be here in a day or so, will turn and burn.

  13. #13
    JBELL
    Guest
    very cool so I hear you went to XTW - garunteed you will be very happy with them!

  14. #14
    Hardass
    Guest
    Originally posted by JBell
    very cool so I hear you went to XTW - garunteed you will be very happy with them!
    You hear and see all? Yep my chip arrived yesterday

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •