Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: smirnoff ice sucks more than any thing ive ever had before

Xtreme Enthusiast

Angry smirnoff ice sucks more than any thing ive ever had before

ok, well, i was just at my friends house, and his sister had some friends over and there was a bunch of smirnoff ice, so i was like... meh why not, so i took one, well, all i acn say is it sucked, it tasted like it was supposed to, but didnt have the slightest hint of alcohol, even winecoolers i can taste a bit of a hint of alcohol, anyways, all i know is that if i wanted to win a burping contest this is what i would drink, otherwise... ima stick to my jack, and absolut.
    emptiness

Xtreme Cruncher
    hehe, so true. It's just good to drink a lot and never get drunk but still have to piss too much. Some people brag about how much smirnoff ice they drunk :p
    Core i7-920 @ 3,8GHz 24/7 1,30v watercooled
    Gigabyte X58 UD5
    3x1GB G.Skill DDR3-1333
    MSI 7900GTO
    Corsair HX520W

Xtreme Enthusiast
    my one friend is always like i love this drink, i really dont see whats so great about it, you cant chug it because immediatley after you take a single gulp, you gotta burb like crazy, and it wont get you drunk or even buzzed whatsoever, i guess if you are in the 8th grade, you might be able to look cool with it, but when my friends sister and all her friends (some being 19 year old guys one that played football) are drinking this , im like ... wtf you call this fun?
    emptiness

Xtreme Member
    On its own its crap but when u introduce a few sambucas then it starts to get interesting.
    Does anyone know where i can get bananas like this the only ones I can get don't dance and go black after a few weeks

all comments.. so true so true.. its quite sad they can call this an acloholic beverage.

It tastes pretty good, but its not that great, and to make matters worse it costs an arm and a leg for a 6 pack of it.

But if ur trying to get drunk, everyone knows this isnt what your going to grab at the liquour mart.. we all know that.

If ur trying to get drunk, there is always vodka, or for the more alcohol savvy of us, there is gasohol..

a vodka enema does it for ol Ugly every time
    "Foldin, Foldin, Foldin...keep those benchers foldin..." (Lyrics by Angra, Music is Rawhide)

BOYCOTT MIR's

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeywoman View Post
    aww an OC virgin! lose it tonight with Xtremesystems!!!

Xtreme 3DTeam Member
    .............................................get some proper beer down you man, i assume your a man, otherwise i might just let you off drinking smirnoff ice

Opty 144 0546FPMW @ 2.8ghz
    MSI K8N Neo 2
    2 x 512mb OCZ Platinum Rev. 2 TCCD
    ATI X800 Pro @ 570/1200
    Plus some other metal fings...
    Will do me till Conroe
    Heat

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Smirnoff ice is only 5% so you can't expect too much from it

I read this article a while back whereby they found out its not actually made from real smirnoff vodka, apparantly its got some ingredients in it that are found in various lagers/beers.

Not sure if this is

The Blue Dolphin
    I only drink pure mostly. Pure vodka with ice is sooooooooo nice.
    Blue Dolphin Reviews & Guides

Blue Reviews:
    Gigabyte G-Power PRO CPU cooler
    Vantec Nexstar 3.5" external HDD enclosure
    Gigabyte Poseidon 310 case

Blue Guides:
    Fixing a GFX BIOS checksum yourself

98% of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2% that isn't an emo bastard, copy and paste this into your sig.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by alexio
    I only drink pure mostly. Pure vodka with ice is sooooooooo nice.
    stright outa the bottle buddy....hah :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:noff....the stuff sucks ass

Xtreme Enthusiast
    yep, i like just about any drink so long as i have a good chaser, absolute is the vodka most everyone drinks down here, then theres the wonderful black label jack, crown royal, beer, and a few otehr things, apparently my friend woke up this morning to find a bunch of kids downstairs passed out drunk ... one kept yelling ryan, or something like that.
    emptiness

Ebay Hater
    Rusky Standard
    In short, both AMD and NVIDIA discovered that their next-generation graphics cards are superior to each others' last-generation graphics cards.

Xtreme Recruit
    "smirnoff ice sucks more than any thing ive ever had before"

Well...its 5.5%, its basically an alco pop (tart fuel)...if you want proper Smirnoff

http://www.drinkon.com/Details/SP0001/Detail/Spirit
    37.5% Smirnoff red

Nice neat, or mixed with lemonade/coke
    damn good ice cold

Xtreme Enthusiast
    the smirnoff vodka i have downstairs is 40%, same with the absolut, and then jackdaniels is 43.1 W00T!
    emptiness

Bulletproof
    I do find it funny how people try and sound manly, badmouthing a drink and saying it can't get them drunk when it has more alcohol in it than your standard american beer does. Here's the thing. You aren't supposed to drink one or two of these things. Like cheap beer, two or three buddies should polish off a case in a night of drinking. That's how you get drunk.
    Only the stupidest humans believe that the dogma of relative filth is a defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Lithan
    I do find it funny how people try and sound manly, badmouthing a drink and saying it can't get them drunk when it has more alcohol in it than your standard american beer does. Here's the thing. You aren't supposed to drink one or two of these things. Like cheap beer, two or three buddies should polish off a case in a night of drinking. That's how you get drunk.
    You can come get pasted at my pad anytime...
    "Foldin, Foldin, Foldin...keep those benchers foldin..." (Lyrics by Angra, Music is Rawhide)

BOYCOTT MIR's

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeywoman View Post
    aww an OC virgin! lose it tonight with Xtremesystems!!!

Xtreme Addict
    Hey guys, don't be so harsh. This is a small portion of the drinking giant that pays for the computer I'm typing this on.

As far as the beverage itself... those ones are for the ladies! If you DO want to drink FMB's.... you might like the triple black stuff better. Personally, I stick to spirits.... mostly Tennesse Whiskey's.

Edit: and true, it's doesn't have any smirnoff vodka in it. I forget all the details, some may have had some at some point, but stuff like laws and taxes makes it so. Definitely in the US, none of them have vodka in them. Oh well, those fruity JD things the chicks like, I reallly don't think there is JD in those. JD is not part of our family of companies though.

These, like Mike's and stuff, are all FMB's (flavored malt beverages). That's it's connection with beers.
    Last edited by texuspete00; 08-07-2005 at 01:04 PM.

Xtreme DČOL Cruncher
    you can get drunk on them but youve got to remember that each bottle is like half a pint of beer so 8 pints = 16 bottles so 1 or 2 is going to do anything. atleast in the uk they do have real vodka in them.

real vodka on the other hand will get you very drunk very fast (esp the 50% blue label) on a side note vodka should be drunk without ice but the bottle should be chilled below zero.

Xtreme Addict
    PITA US laws. Probably doable but taxed up the wazoo. And by girly before I just see them drink these kinds of stuff the most. As far as the alcohol content, well I'd say these things have on average more alcohol than many beers. Want to not get drunk and pee all day, try bud light.
    Last edited by texuspete00; 08-07-2005 at 01:14 PM.

You wanna get drunk try some EVERCLEAR.

Xtreme DČOL Cruncher
    or czech/polish etc vodka, a friend brought some czech stuff back on year with some wierd looking gravel in the bottom of the bottle, later turned out to be drying agent to keep it from absorbing too much water from the air.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by sinister1st
    You wanna get drunk try some EVERCLEAR.
    95% and tasteless. its illegal in a lot of US states. very very potent

puchin ,the irish make the real drinks

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithan

thing is, these are sold in 6 packs for like 20 bucks a pack, they have 5% alcohol, compared to the 8 or 9 in beer, and the 12 in wine coolers, you can get 24 pack of beer for the price of this , and like 2 packs of wine coolers for the same price also, this is pointless, you have to drink like 20 to get drunk, period, and they are so carbonated they make u burp after every sip/drink/gulp you take, so you can't chug em like you can beer
    emptiness

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast