Thread: a rant about sum stuff, and other stuff too

Xtreme Member

a rant about sum stuff, and other stuff too

hahahaha, this is for all those who say an 820 can do 4 million millliiioooon giga-hertz on air, on vcore of 0.000000001V

okay okay, its not so bad, but getting a 945 mobo to even go up to its specified fsb of 266 is difficult, see what i mean:

soz bout the bad phone-cam quality

i HAVE to increase the chipset voltage by 0.2V to stop this crazy stuff from happening and to get even frame rates in gameplay....

btw, spec's as in sig \/ \/ \/

cpu is set to vcore of 1.4125V, drops under load, but went up to 1.45V, still cant even get into windows at 266fsb x 14 =3.7something GHz

ram is not an issue, changed ratio's and timing and voltages to make sure it cant hold me back, temp's never over 60'C load, 38'C idle......

anyway, here are some other mods i thought of, and i appologize if they're not new ideas, but anyway:

that's right, elastic bands on fans as dampners.....

as i said, sorry if it's not a new idea, but seeing as though they cost a dime-a-million-bazzillionnn, elastic bands are easier and cheaper than having to buy dampning kits......i played around with a few different ways of gluing or simply putting them on......dont you guys in the U.S. call them rubber bands or something???

oh yes, before i forget, does anyone know how to get rid of the weird mechanical noise when you run a tornado on less voltage?e.g. running it off the 5V line?

thanks for all replies
    celery D 326 2.53gHz 256kb @ 3.6
    4x 256mb ddr2 533MHz corsair value ram
    gigabyte 8I945G mobo, bios F5
    seagate 160 gig sata
    gigabyte 6600gt 128mb (600/1300)
    XP 64bit

Bulletproof
    Yes we call them rubber bands here. Though elastic bands works just as well... the only confusion it could cause is that we refer to those cloth-covered rubber bands used to tie hair in a ponytail as "elastic bands". If you refer to the electrical buzz with the tornado, I'm afraid I don't know of any way, I've found the same problem with high-draw AC fans, and it really can't be helped without actually rewiring the fan's power supply to draw less amps.
    Only the stupidest humans believe that the dogma of relative filth is a defense.