Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

Thread: Mother of all Cascades, -100Âșc Dual Evap that Cools the Motherboard also!!

Diablo 3! Who's Excited?
    I think this project died, it was pretty extreme though.

-130C Club Member
    I think, that this thread is finished, when extremecorvette will have some parts he will start new thread.

Xtreme Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by gomeler
    I think this project died, it was pretty extreme though.
    extreme disaster you mean, too bad it never really worked properly.
    French Duron Poof

Every time you lap a swiftech block a kitten dies

"Extreme Systems, yes. But it could also mean Extremely creative, Extremely resourceful and on and on. Please don't use the name of this site as an excuse to do stupid things" -situman

HEAT

Quote Originally Posted by epion2985
    extreme disaster you mean, too bad it never really worked properly.
    Indeed it is..., it's a shame the project was never finished.

Banned
    I though it went off to Chilly1

Xtreme Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete
    I though it went off to Chilly1
    Dont know about that. If it did its because the OP couldnt tune a system like this with his level of expirience. Refrigiration is simple in consept terms but when it comes to the real thing there are just aslot of little things that play in to it, its harder then it looks.
    French Duron Poof

Every time you lap a swiftech block a kitten dies

"Extreme Systems, yes. But it could also mean Extremely creative, Extremely resourceful and on and on. Please don't use the name of this site as an excuse to do stupid things" -situman

HEAT

Xtreme Member
    Hello everyone, I’m alive and so is the project. It's not dead just yet! The evaps made it in to the -90C but not the -100C I wanted so I sent it to Chilly 1, he is finishing it with some mods of his own. I would post more about it and pictures but I don’t have it. It’s 3 states away from me. I have been spending all my time working on the new design and learning from all my old mistakes. The new isn’t even in the same league as this one. I need another 2 months to finish building my house then I will be starting on new project. I have all the parts for the project so it should go fast.
    AMD FX-57, ATi EXPRESS 200 Motherboard, 1GB TCCD, 74GB Raptors in 0-Raid, RADEON X850 XT Platinum PCI Express, Logitech Z-5500 Speakers, Samsung 191T+

Phase-Cooling

Xtreme Addict
    Can't wait to see you start that new project, the first one was amazing so i'm curious what you'll have for us with the next one.

Xtreme Member
    Well... gotta say you have must have both balls and cash aplenty to not only do your first project, but then also do a totally new "bigger and better" so soon after

But this is XS, and we encourage insane behaviour as much as we can hehe. Cudos! I hope you soar below -100 on your next rig. Nothign beats experience (except Chuck Norris), and surely you have just gained a LOT of that

-Stigma

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718