Thread: MaxxxRacers Guide to Online WaterCooling Stores

MaxxxRacers Guide to Online WaterCooling Stores

As many users who are new to watercooling have not a clue where to buy different components, here is a nice list of websites that stock different watercooling parts and other things essential for watercooling.

The Link to the store is followed by what components they sell and any comments I have about them.

USA Based Stores
    1. CoolTechnica - No Longer In Retail Sales Buisness
    2. Danger Den -DD, HWLabs rads, Thermochill rads, D5, DDC, Ehiem, Hydor - They sometimes screw up orders (more so than they should) but are very good about correcting any errors.
    3. CrazyPC - good site but limited watercooling selection
    4. Frozen CPU - They have almost everything but they are the most expensive across the board
    5. ModdersMart - formerly known as Voyeurmods t - Carries some watercooling parts, including Swiftechs full line and heatercores. More recently reports of poor buisness practices have been reported about vouyermods. Will state product in stock when infact it is not and charge CC before shipment and even before they have the product in their possesion. After their name change to moddersmart no new information about their buisness practices is available.
    6. Sharka Computers - They used to have a large variety of watercooling components, but now only stock Zalman products.
    7. Jab-Tech - Best fan selection EVER, with a good selection of watercooling components - Excelent customer service
    8. D-Tek Customs - wide selection of components including the WW.
    9. HighSpeed PC - Entire line of Innovatek components (I do NOT reccomend these components)
    10. Performance PC's - Wide selection of watercooling components as well as case modding gear
    11. Xoxide - minimal watercool selection, large selection of case modding gear and cases.
    12. Directron - large selection of watercooling companies as well as full on computer hardware site
    13. Case-Mod - Not really reccomended for watercooling components, but has large selection of accesorries that you might need for your case/
    14. Silicon Valley Compucycle - Asetek, Cooler Master, Koolance, Swiftech, PolarFLO and Thermaltake.
    15. Petra's Tech Shop - Owned by our very own Petra, his shop has pretty much every watercooling item I reccomend, including pumps, blocks, tubing, fans, and everything else. If you want a one stop shop with compeititve prices, Petra's is for you. They are also the only known shop that stocks Silverprop in the USA.
    16. Sidewinder Computer Systems - Sidewinder carries the full line of Swiftech products (including TEC's) barring their radiators. They also carry a wide selection of case hardware/accessories and air coolers for thos interested.
    17. NewEgg - NewEgg needs no introduction here. They cary swiftech, koolance, thermaltake (eww), and gigabyte watercooling products. Apparently they have some really good prices on Swiftech products

Canadian Based Stores
    1. NCIX.com- The largest Canadian Custom computing store, NCIX carries virtually every watercooling product worth looking at, and even some that aren't. A popular store for our Canadian members.
    2. New Type Computer Workshop - not much info on this site but they do stock Swiftech components
    3. Direct Canada - According to our members they have great prices/service. As of writting they have very large selection of watercooling components from Danger Den, Swiftech, D-Tek, EK, Thermochill, Koolance, etc. Direct Canada is the sister store of NCIX, sharing the same wherehouse, but apparently they generally have better prices.
    4. [url=http://www.dazmode.com/store/]Daz Mode[/b] - Good selection of current high perofrmance watercooling equipment

UK Based Stores
    1. Over-Clock UK - premier watercooling place in the UK. Home to thermochill
    2. The Cooling Shop - Large selection of asetek parts and black ice radiators
    3. CoolerCases - full selection of American waterblocks from danger den, D5, DDC, Thermochill, HW Labs
    4. WaterCooling Shop - Incredible selection of components from the US, UK and Europe.
    5. C&C Central LTD - They stock DD and EK waterblocks as well as selling alpha cool and thermochill rads (if you have any info on their quality of service PM me)
    6. Aqua-PC's - They are a new store who are Aqua-Computer's UK distributor, ship internationally, and cary their own watercooling line called "Flow". They also cary EK products and a wide variety of American watercooling products.
    7. Chilled PC - They have a wide selection of popular watercooling products for good prices. They ship internationally and users in the EU have reported fast shipping times.

Aussie Based Stores
    1. PC Case Gear - small to medium selection of watercoling components
    2. David and karmas PC Cooing - Apparently this store is now closed
    3. Chilled PC - Moderate selection of watercooling components, with a large number of kits
    4. GAM Mods - Good variety of high performance watercooling components
    5. Radical Computing - Sell Radical, XSPC and D-Tek products
    5. Below Zero - CLOSED
    6. Flabbergast - CLOSED

Europe Based Stores
    HighFlow Computer Cooling Shop - A Cooling shop based in the Netherlands owned by one of our members. Shipping is within Europe only. Currently no info on prices or customer service.

International Buyers
    For those of you who are looking to setup a watercooling system, but dont have any local stores I highly reccomend Petra's Tech Shop. Many of our forum members from all around the world have reported excellent servivce from Petra's. Due note that response time for international inquireies are longer due to the extra time it takes to place these orders.

Alternatively you can purchase products from Sidewinder Computer Systems and have them shipped internationally.

Tubing, Fittings, and Clamps in USA - Great Prices

McMaster
    5/8" T-Line - Part Number -----------------------------------5463K613
    Worm Drive Clamps for 1/2" based systems - Part Number -----5011T161
    1/2" Id 3/4" OD clearflex 60 --------------------------------- 5231K237
    5/8" OD Barb to 3/4 NPSM (NPT compatible) fitting (for iwaki)--5365K62
    5/8" T-Line Plug. Has 5/8" Outer Diameter---------------------48315K11
    Masterkleer Pvc Tubing, 7/16" Id, 5/8" Od --------------------5233K44
    Pan Head Phillips Sheet Metal Screw, Black, #6 Size, 1-1/4"----90935A155 - For mounting 25mm thick fans to HWlabs, Thermochill, Swiftech and Coolingworks Radiators (Newer Swiftech rads use m3.5 machine screws, but the lenght is correct)
    Pan Head Phillips Sheet Metal Screw, Silver, #6 Size, 1-3/4"----92470A158- [size=1]For mounting 38mm thick fans to HWlabs, Thermochill, Swiftech and Coolingworks Radiators

For mouting the fans to the radiator through the case or fan grill you may need to select a screw that is 1/4" of an inch longer depending on the thickness of the case and/or fan grill. If anyone has information on the required metric sizes, please send me a PM

U.S. Zerex Supplier - Great Prices
    Barnett Performance - 6.98 per bottle (32oz) or 35 dollars for a case (6 bottles). Shipping is a flat rate of 7.75 for continental USA

WorldWide BlackList
    1. Criticool -shady owner, seriously screwed over - currently out of buisness with unknown return date.

I Closed this thread so that It does not get jumbled up with a bunch of posts. If you have any aditions or want links for other countries not on the List just send me a PM and I will get right on it (and if I forget to add it, just keep sending me PM's).

Special thanks goes out to aca, RaptorRaider, Jinu17, Necromonger, Squid_Spit, 1031.nu, Atomicpineapple, sergers, Endre, Big_Daddy, Akuma2000, barfastic, masska, and *|T2D|*PopovS
    Last edited by MaxxxRacer; 06-16-2009 at 10:39 PM.

Change Log

August-4-07 - Added NCIX. Removed BigFootComputers (they closed). Updated special thanks section. Added Change Log. Added Sidewinder to International Buyers Section
    November-8-07 - Updated info for flabbergast.com.au
    March-3-08 - Updated McMaster Parts List to include screws for mounting 38mm fans on radiators.
    March-6-08 - Added Chilled PC to the UK stores list and added barfastic to the special thanks list for the heads up. Added HighFlow Computer Cooling Store and created Europe Sub-section to stores list. Credit goes to the store owner, Akuma2000 for the addition.
    December-25-08 - Edited cooltechnica to show that they are no longer in buisness.
    June-16-09 - Added Radical computing, Daz Mode, and Gam Mod. Updated status of Below Zero and Flabbergast.
    Last edited by MaxxxRacer; 06-16-2009 at 10:38 PM.