Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3542434445
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1110

Thread: Production Line Second Gen,

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimySquid
    I have it printed in my PM from him, 30 days. You are right though it is a new business and all new businesses have rocky starts, but the difference between a succesfull business and a unsuccesfull one is how they treat the customers. He mailed the checks before his paypal got closed, he had to change accounts cause he said someone stole his checks, but did not bother to resend new checks instead he blew it off. Now does that sound like a good and honorable thing to do?
    Taking care of customers is first priority in a business otherwise you have no customers and have no business, a few bad decisions will cost you alot of potential customers, and I would of never said anything on the forum had I not been jerked around for so long. If fugger said he was going to send my money a week ago cause of chilly's paypal problem why hasn't he done so? These are valid questions that have yet to be explained, but can be solved easily, by simply sending the money to me, and ending all of this, heck fugger can even post the tracking in this thread so everyone can see it and know that this issue is done with and everyone can move on.
    I'd like to point out FUGGER doesn't HAVE to do anything. He IS doing it though because he doesn't want to see Chilly1 get iller than he is with the added stress you are putting on him, hammering him all the time for a refund!

FUGGER and Chilly1 are great guys, never met either of them, but would jump at the chance if I could! If I'm ever over in the states in the areas, I would certainly see if I could hook up with either of them. All will be sorted, just be patient, the man is ill and is being screwed over by paypal for the money he has for gods sake, do you not think he has enough to worry about at the moment!?!

Boardy

Xtreme Member
    Well put boardy! After all, it's not like these units are going to be cooling the computer that runs aunty mame's dialysis machine or grandpa's iron lung [for good measure] FFS!

Quote Originally Posted by boardy
    FFS you make me sick. Reggie is pretty much killing himself building these units for you ppl, and all you can do is sit there and cry about them not being shipped!

Well all I can say is shame on you all who are pushing this amazing man to the edge. Have any of you even stopped to think what would happen if this did kill him?!?

Now I've been waiting for a unit here in the UK for coming on 5 months now (not from Reggie) but I know the circumstances of this and have no problem. Yes I'm down money, yes I'm a little miffed, but hey, he had issues he had to sort out, so no problem!!

Will you people stop pushing this great man into a hole it's going to take a long time to recover from! Let him get on with it and you will get your units.

I wouldn't normally post this, and FUGGER if it's not appropriate please delete it but I think you should all just take a look at what you are doing to a legend in the phase world!! Let the man work FFS, and let him work at his pace so he doesnt kill himself!

Just makes me sick the way you push him, give him a sodding break!

Xtreme Member
    I never said they were jerks did I? But it is kind of funny that I get sent bad checks, and then get blown off, and I am the bad guy? You are very humurous. I hope fugger does help chilly out with my situation as it would alleviate my stress and problems and get rid of me and solve this problem for chilly. I guess we will see if fugger does. So far I haven't been told by fugger that he is going to or not though. I would think getting rid of me would be a major plus for both of them though.

Quote Originally Posted by boardy
    I'd like to point out FUGGER doesn't HAVE to do anything. He IS doing it though because he doesn't want to see Chilly1 get iller than he is with the added stress you are putting on him, hammering him all the time for a refund!

FUGGER and Chilly1 are great guys, never met either of them, but would jump at the chance if I could! If I'm ever over in the states in the areas, I would certainly see if I could hook up with either of them. All will be sorted, just be patient, the man is ill and is being screwed over by paypal for the money he has for gods sake, do you not think he has enough to worry about at the moment!?!

Boardy

Xtreme Mentor
    Now all I can say is: @Chilly1, The second the last unit is ship STOP every thing and rest for at the very very least 2weeks, then there after never take any thing over 3 contracts (We never accept any thing over 2!)

@Slimy squid: I have one of the best reps on the coast here for my work, but I got roaly screwed put in to the bush, and never managed to finnish a clients computer, it hurts me knowing that I was totaly unable to finnish it even though I dearly wanted to, and there for know what it must be like for him, Imagin your self in a situation like that. Sorry to hear about this but like I said, have mercy on him, he screwed up big time by leaving his money in a vulnerable situation, Live n learn right? I'm shure he learnt well, and once recoverd will fully come through, if not then go the legal option.

@Every one ells:
    He had a contract, thats very simple the law is indeed the law. I never met nor dealt with chilly1 but from his posts I gather he is indeed a person whom I'd give my trust to, but sadly he has all so made some rather extream risk dicions and this has cost him dearly (IE: Paypal, taking on so meny contracts)
    This can only be fixed by him, and if he where close I'd help him personaly as I'm shure many other here would, as I hate to see such a unique busines die.

So for thoughs who can help, donate! if every one who wanted, donated just 5 bucks that would help increadibly. Shipping, I can give some tips, DO NOT use shraders, Tons apon tons of foam and buble wrap, very strong duble coriagated cardboard re-enforced. and fill any open spot with news paper.

You have my best hopes and wishes for success Chilly1

SlimeySquide Have mercy on the guy n Give him reasonable time, & Forgive the rar short commings.

Every one ells best stay out of it and let them deal with it the proper way, his reputation speaks for its self, just as mine survived his will too, it's tuff I know but it is the way it must be.
    Last edited by Xeon th MG Pony; 04-12-2006 at 07:39 AM.
    Bring back natural selection! No more warning lables!

The one and Only MG Pony

Xtreme Member
    nuff said there!

Xtreme Enthusiast
    the owner of the dual head i made waited ~3months... It is not so easy guys... Collect parts,costruction,test etc... needs time...

Xtreme Addict

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by SlimySquid
    those who feel they need to comment on my situation can keep it to themselves, you don't know all the facts about my situation but seem to think you know everything, typical kids. Grow up get a job get married and have kids, then explain to them why now there is -$38 in the account, you tell your wife and kid that, and see how calm and happy you are.
    If you have to explain that there's 38 bucks less in the account to your wife and kids, then you have absolutely no position to get any expensive toys like phase change in the first place, sounds like you need a counselor more than you needed a phase change WTF difference does it make even if you received the unit and playing with it now other than the higher electric bill that you will surely see? so are you telling us that your wife and kid will be more happy to see you spend more time on playing with computer stuff and the shinny new phase change instead? oh please...whatever! You are NOT the only one married and have kids, wake the fark up and look around with your sleepy eyes!! You post this horseshi!t in a public forum for everyone to read but you do not expect any feedback? then you should of keep this crap for yourself and deal with it via phone, email, or PM and keep this crap off the public! Last but not least, FUGGER offer to send you a refund check out of his pocket is simply out of generosity and doing you a favor, and a favor is just that...a favor, don't farking take it for granted!! he doesn't owe you a god damn thing so you are not in any position to rush him
    Core i7 920 D0 3844A717 4.40Ghz HT on @1.36v (LinX/Prime/3D stable), Corsair 850W, 12GB OCZ Platinum 1600, P6T Deluxe V2, EVGA GTX 285 SS, OCZ Vortex SSD 30GB x3 RAID0, HAF 932.
    Water Cooling Setup: XSPC RX360, MCP355 + XSPC Res Top, Swiftech GTZ, 1/2" Tygon, Scythe S-Flex SFF21F push, 20mm yateloon D12SL-12C pull.

Opteron 148 CABNE 0528 GPMW 3.1Ghz @1.6v Prime Stable. Westy 37" LVM-37W3, DFI Venus 975, 2GB TeamX Cronus Micron, GSkill HZ, Sapphire X1900XTX, Zippy 700W, X-Fi Xtrememusic, 36GB Raptors x2 @Raid-0.
    WC Setup: PA120.3 +Shroud, MCP655, STORM, MCW60, 1/2" Tygon, mini res, Yate Loon.

Xtreme Member
    Dude your immense lack of normal comprehension skills is astounding to me, it does not even warrant a responce being it is so idiotic and unfounded. Your inability to understand it has nothing to do with the unit and everything to do with bad checks and the problems it creates on accounts shows me your lack of understanding in this matter. You will have to preach your ramblings to someone else, maybe they will mean more to them.

Quote Originally Posted by ben805
    If you have to explain that there's 38 bucks less in the account to your wife and kids, then you have absolutely no position to get any expensive toys like phase change in the first place, sounds like you need a counselor more than you needed a phase change WTF difference does it make even if you received the unit and playing with it now other than the higher electric bill that you will surely see? so are you telling us that your wife and kid will be more happy to see you spend more time on playing with computer stuff and the shinny new phase change instead? oh please...whatever! You are NOT the only one married and have kids, wake the fark up and look around with your sleepy eyes!! You post this horseshi!t in a public forum for everyone to read but you do not expect any feedback? then you should of keep this crap for yourself and deal with it via phone, email, or PM and keep this crap off the public! Last but not least, FUGGER offer to send you a refund check out of his pocket is simply out of generosity and doing you a favor, and a favor is just that...a favor, don't farking take it for granted!! he doesn't owe you a god damn thing so you are not in any position to rush him

Hiding from the cops and people I ripped off
    Ok guys I am locking this thread. If there is anything that needs to be said please take it to pm. There is no need to flame or bash each other. Thanks!

HVAC/R Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by FragTek
    Any news? Coming up on the 5 month anniversary of sending the cash and I don't even have a picture to hold me over...
    Hy guys I am getting things done.. slimy please have a little paitence and you asked for your money back after your unit was completed there were things happening here that were out of my control... all my cash was in paypal and I had bought a bunch of parts and such and aall my orders adn shipping was cancelled. I returned 8500 after paypal was locked and I sent out a bunch of checks, my truck was broken into and the checks stolen I closed the account... they are investigating.. 90 days for that one.. I am working from 8 am to 12 pm 7 days a week in teh field here to get the funds to cover everything.. I am almost there I will get this covered.. those of you who are waiting I am working hard to cever everything.. I will get it done I have a couple peeps helping now and I am getting another guy in a few days.. things will start shipping next week,, I have already begn covering parts orders and I have four units near done.. testing o a few this weekend and I will post pics also.. so bear with me a little while I have 14 untits to build and 8 mods to do.. so again sorry for this... I WILL GET TEM ALL DONE>>>
    Chilly...

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3542434445