Thread: Xtreme overclocking forum topics

Xtreme overclocking forum topics

Hi know i'm new here but I had a suggestion related to the xtreme overclocking forum . My first post was in the incorrect section ( this was before the xtreme bandwidth section was created ) and was correctly moved into the intel section . I think new members like myself ( i was shamed afterwards can be easily confused and post in the the wrong forum . My idea is to change the comment under xtreme overclocking to maybe - post you results here... or post your xtreme overclocks here... - instead of the -just like it says ... as this may decrease non xtreme overclocking posts . Xtreme is the name of the site and I thought ok this is the overclocking section of XTREME not the xtreme overclocking section . I can see that I was wrong but maybe this will help as I can see after a time enjoying these forums that this is a issue that rubs people the wrong way . Feel free to comment .
    Rye .
    ps. This is only an idea pls don't take it the wrong way
    Last edited by Spanners; 05-31-2005 at 04:13 AM.

You are really asking for it.

We have been kicking around an idea to make a result section, but that is what the overclocking section is for. Bandwidth is a little different way to offload some of the overclocking traffic. A lot of us take bandwidth more seriously.
    Intel 9990XE @ 5.1Ghz
    ASUS Rampage VI Extreme Omega
    GTX 2080 ti Galax Hall of Fame
    64GB Galax Hall of Fame
    Intel Optane
    Platimax 1245W

Intel 3175X
    Asus Dominus Extreme
    GRX 1080ti Galax Hall of Fame
    96GB Patriot Steel
    Intel Optane 900P RAID

Sorry man didn't mean any disrespect just an idea i had after reading several
    "Build my rig" threads lately
    soz

Xtreme Addict
    I can see where your coming from but by looking into the Xtreme sections you can see that they are just no general sections and that you should post general questions and what not in the relavent section.

Xtreme Bandwidth and Xtreme Overclocking are exactly what it says on the tin (from the ronseal ad's, uk people will know ) for posting very good results or sharing tips and what not. I think that many people would be with me in saying them sections are good as they are. We dont need more sections to get people even more confussed.

I wasn't suggesting a new section just a different line under it

Banned
    We'll give it some thought.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    It's a brilliant idea!
    It seems the ppl up above know that seeing as both kazoo and FUGGER have posted here already.
    Opteron 165
    Dfi NF4 Expert
    4x1 1GB twinmos PC 3200
    XFX 7900GT 550/1500