Thread: Posts in Chat forum

Ebay Hater

Posts in Chat forum

Hej.

Has any consideration been given to the possibilty of excluding posts in the "chat" forum from the post total?

I see myself posting in there more than in the computer related sections nowadays as I have little time to enjoy the absurdness of high cost hardware and extreme overclocking/killing parts.

I think posts gained in the Chat forum do not reflect the value of a persons contribution to the Xtreme forum. Post count should be a "social status" reflecting how much a person contributes to the general well being, and not how much a person likes to post pictures of Adriana Lima or discuss beer.

Just a thought, I heard it come up before
    Last edited by perry_78; 05-29-2005 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Can't spell today :)
    In short, both AMD and NVIDIA discovered that their next-generation graphics cards are superior to each others' last-generation graphics cards.

Banned
    I'll look into it.

Xtreme Mentor
    i wouldnt mind that, not that post count means anything.

Xtreme Cruncher
    well i know how frustrating it is to try to get to 100 posts so i was scouring to find things and its hard but that would definatly take more time but i do think its a good idea

Xtreme Enthusiast
    It's a very good idea, it feels a bit silly that i'm that far from macci in posts
    Opteron 165
    Dfi NF4 Expert
    4x1 1GB twinmos PC 3200
    XFX 7900GT 550/1500

Xtreme Recruit
    Post counts me nothing.

Good information from someone with 10 posts is just as good as good information from someone with 10000 posts.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by recons
    Post counts me nothing.

Good information from someone with 10 posts is just as good as good information from someone with 10000 posts.
    exactly who cares how many total post someone has. Its quality not quanity I think everyone here knows that.