Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New OCZ 3200 EL Plat Rev2 = TCC5?

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Mate, no offence but STFU...
    If EVERY stick of TCCD/TCC5 or whatever clocked the same, then everyone would be hitting the kind of speeds OPB has been. Its a simple fact that some memory overclocks better than others.
    Have some PQI turbo, its TCCD, its on BP pcb, its rated to 3200 @ 2,2,2x just like the OCZ is. It runs ~ 260-270 stable on this neo2. Thats not a huge clock, its well down on some peoples, but hey sometimes things dont clock as well.
    Thats life. Get over it.
    The 3200, 2,2,2,x rated chips often dont have the headroom of the GSkill LE/LA they're designed and sold as 3200, not 44/4800... Be thankful you have the OC you do...
    OCZ have done so much for the overclocking community, cut them some slack.
    Maybe spend a little more time tweaking than posting, and results might even improve...
    .:. X2 @ 2.9 .:. E6600 L628 @ 4.73 .:. AB9 @ 512 FSB .:. E6300 @ 100% OC Stable

U.K. overclockers: Represent your country, bench for EP-UK! Unite and show the world there IS a U.K. scene!

c[_]
    tjj - try one stick at a time, see if your memory controller is at fault. You've got adequate airflow on them too, right?

a 60mm delta blowing lengthwise (and zalman 7700 overtop) on my 4800's at 2.75v still lets the chip get up to 40c under memtest #5 load @ 275mhz with 22c ambient.

All along the watchtower the watchmen watch the eternal return.

Xtreme Member
    tjj - you've had ONE set of sticks performing poorly...perhaps its a bad set? Theres historically been bad sets of TCCD too - i had some myself as i stated earlier when speaking to amrgb - and OCZ HAPPILY replaced them for me. OCZ has always provided the best support for any product that I have ever bought and i'm GLAD to give them my money in exchange for such high quality products and service. Maybe you should get an RMA and hope for better luck next time.
    Intel 3930k @ 4.55ghz
    Asus Rampage IV Extreme
    Intel SSD 520 480gb
    AMD Radeon 6990
    Corsair AX1200 PSU

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Enough of this crapping and bashing.

OCZ has always contributed in a big way towards our forum concerning their products and support.
    Now, if you guys want them to continue providing the same in the future, it might be better to calm down a little bit and change the tone.

Bashing them won't get you any further and might resolve in OCZ no longer supporting our community, which would be a real shame towards other members, who have nothing to do with this, and only will be the victims, because of your behaviour.

So, this is the last warning given.
    If you guys can't discuss your problems in a decent and a more mature way, then this thread will be closed and removed, simply as that.
    Rig #1
    Gigabyte P67A-UD4 trying to figure out this POS board
    2600k @ ?????
    2x2Gb GSkill RipJaws-X 1333 (7-7-7-21)
    ATI 5850
    Coba Nitrox 750W
    Watercooled with HK 3.0 CU, Watercool GPU-X³ 5870 Nickel, PA120.3, Laing Ultra with XSPC top

Rig #2
    DFI UT P35-T2R (0317 bios)
    E8200 @ 4000 (1.216V) / 4100 (1.248V) / 4200 (1.296V) / 4300 (1.344V)
    2x2Gb Chaintech Apogee GT PC2-8500
    Powercolor 4870
    Corsair 520HX
    Watercooled with HK 3.0 CU, EK-FC4870, Feser tripple, Laing Ultra pump

Quote Originally Posted by Movieman View Post
    I've got Supermicro boards that lasted longer than one of my marriages!

Xtreme Member
    Bought them in march I don't know if they're TCCD or TCC5 but I just LOVE them!

I kinda understand the complainers, after all, they payed much more for their
    sticks because they saw reviews and others doing crazy OC with them.

Peoples are buying those sticks on reputation and OCZ cashed on it because
    of that. I don't think that ppl are getting and paying more to get 2-2-2-5 @
    200, you can get that anywhere.

The thing is with revisions, they (OCZ) use it for timmings, rev1 = 2-3-2-5
    and rev2 = 2-2-2-5 and not for determining what chips is inside. It shouldn't
    be that way imo.

Bottom line, rev2 cost more because ppl are asking for them out of reputation,
    the difference of price between rev1 (2-3-2-2) and rev2 (2-2-2-5) is about
    60% more for rev2, this is not justified for getting only a 2 at Trcd. We are
    paying 60% more for getting TCCD imo.

OCZ support is the best, they are getting out of their way for helping the OC
    community and normal users in forums, they are everywhere, Xtremesystems,
    Bleedin' edge, DFI street, Anandtech etc. BUT I just feel for the guys that
    was expecting TCCD out of those rev2 sticks.

Peace.
    Last edited by Kosmic71; 05-23-2005 at 10:31 AM.
    CPU Intel i7 930 3001A125 @ 4.0 GHz HT
    Mobo Asus Rampage III extreme 1208 BIOS
    GPU Asus GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II
    RAM G.Skill Ripjaws F3-16000CL9T-6GBRH DDR3-2000 (6x2GB)
    SSD Corsair Force GT 120GB SATA3
    HDD WD Caviar black 1.5TB SATA3
    HDD WD Caviar blue 1.0TB SATA3 (2x)
    HDD WD Caviar 250GB SATA2 (2x)
    HDD WD Raptor 74GB SATA
    Storage controller IBM M1015 SATA3 RAID controller
    CPU Block Koolance CPU-370
    Radiator Phobya G-Changer 360 (3x Panaflo FBA12G12U 120mm)
    Radiator HardwareLabs Black Ice GT Stealth 420 (3x Yate Loon D14SM-12 140mm)
    Pump Swiftech MCP650 (2x)
    Case MountainMods Pinnacle 24
    PSU Enermax Evo Galaxy 1050w
    Sound SB X-fi titanium Fatal1ty

Xtreme Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by www.ocztechnology.com
    OCZ Platinum Edition Revision 2 PC-3200 memory has been designed for ultra-low latency operation on Intel Pentium 4 and AMD AthlonXP/Athlon 64 platforms. OCZ Platinum Edition PC-3200 memory is able to reach latencies as low as CL 2-2-2-5.

OCZ PC-3200 products are 100% hand-tested to ensure compliance with stringent quality standards. In addition, each OCZ Platinum Edition Revision 2 module also comes with a high quality copper heat spreader with a platinum mirrored finish.

OCZ Platinum Edition memory modules are rated to handle up to 2.9V without invalidating the OCZ Lifetime Warranty so that performance enthusiasts can tweak their systems without worry.
    No where in their product description is TCCD or TCC5 mentioned. What they do mention, however, is 2-2-2-5 timings at PC-3200 speed (200MHz). Considering you were able to overclock your modules to 260MHz 2.5-3-3-7, which is considerably faster than their advertised speed, you don't have any valid reason to complain.

With regard to all mentions of RMA in this thread, unless your components are not able to perform as advertised by the manufacturer, you DO NOT have a legitimate reason to RMA. If OCZ decides to exchange your item for any reason, including "poor" clocks, let them make mention of it. Suggesting RMAs simply because a given component does not meet your OC standard is against our Forum Policies.

Xtreme Member
    TCC5 clocks the same as TCCD?!

Quote Originally Posted by stevo1988
    Thats false advertizing, i bought it from here:
    http://www.extreme-pc.ca/showproduc...d=81&menu3id=33

Hoping it was TCCD and getting at least 267MHz but i cant even get 230...my old ram was doing 230MHz stabily, this new ram no matter what voltage or timing, cant even boot at 230MHz, 227MHz is max...why did they change to TCC5??? i noticed the price went down and i was thinking of buying it long before, i bought it last week, took 5 days to get here and now i cant even overclock...Extreme-PC has always been good to me but im thinking Extreme-PC didnt know they were TCC5 not TCCD and didnt change their website, right now i feel like getting my money back and getting other TCCD ram that will do at least 533MHz
    http://www.bleedinedge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10349

If TCC5 is indistinguishable from TCCD this folk here needs serious help.

At DFI-Street there are more people stuck at 250-260 (no matter how relaxed timings are).

I only wish every single VX, BH5, CH5 and other IC's alike suddenly clock only 2.5-3-3-x @200 and not one single Mhz. Then maybe, maybe, some people would understand why we are so sad. Even if that happened, you would be better than we are, because sticks with those IC's are cheaper.

I just wonder one thing. If TCC5=TCCD and if TCC5 is known to be cheaper than TCCD, why manufacturers chosed TCCD when both were readily available? Also, why are manufacturers using TCCD only on their high grade products, now that there is shortage of TCCD chips? Why is this thread pising of so many people?

Use your brains and think once in a while. If was not for people like us, things like that would remain secret for a long time. Why the need to keep it secret? Wasn't TCC5 as good as TCCD after all?

The Kosmic71 post reflects almost to 100% what I think about this story. Maybe the others can listen him. OCZ took profit of the Plat Rev2 reputation. They cannot change their product without warning and expect that costumers do nothing.

Legally I do not have nothing to complain (one of my sticks won't do 2-2-2-5@200 and I send it to RMA, but that is not the question). But I feel that I have the moral right to complain and I want others to know that Plat Rev2 is not TCCD anymore. A week ago I didn't know that. Yesterday OCZ has announced it. That's the difference.
    Last edited by amrgb; 05-23-2005 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanpgroovy
    TJJ ,

Maybe your problem is the cpu memory controller ? I mean dont get me wrong we are here to help you , but the problem is not becuase it is tcc5 vs tccd .

You might even have a bad stick , becuase in general it should do over 560 on the DFI
    and we will glady help you with that and I mean glady, however the fact is tcc5 and tccd are indistiguishable

Its not like people who have tccd always imeadaitely overclock to 300Mhz or whatever , regardless of what you might have read on forums
    @ryanpgroovy:

Lets hope at least that the people who are posting with problems here know what they are talking about...like whether or not their cpu is the problem.

In my situation I know it is not the memory controller. I have a Venice 3200+ that will run 9x300 all day and all night at appropriate voltage...prime95 and superpi32M stable....this is if and only if I run the memory below 250 on the 5/6 divider.

My buddy who has the same memory as me (well, hehe, at least u claim it is) only bought 2 months earlier can run 2.5-4-3-7 1:1 at 300htt with my Venice. My memory will only run up to 260htt on his winnie before erroring in superpi.

Now I'm sure his mem is TCCD because it was bought before the 1st of the year. Mine, however, was bought in March (for $280 USD, before the big TCC5 price drop). So you can understand why I was less than thrilled that the so-called same memory wasn't performing as well. Maybe I just got a bad batch, fine. But when people start coming forward saying that their recently bought rev2 stricks are having problem going past 265ish, then it says to me there is something going on, especially since the price of the dimms has dropped so recently. Frankly if TCC5 was just as good as TCCD and is so much cheaper then why didn;t they just use it in the first place?

So you guys can sit here and tell me over and over that TCC5 is the same...fine I'll believe that there are people out there who have good TCC5. In my results however, there is a clear difference.

I have no disrespect for OCZ or any of their employees....as a matter of fact, kudos to Ryder to coming on here and immeidtaely addressing my problems this mrning after I posted here. He is the reason why I buy OCZ and is the type of support I expect from a company wanting to hold onto its customers
    ASUS P6X58D Premium BIOS 0703
    Core i7 920 D0 3849A916 cooled by TRUE120 push/pull
    21x200 4.2GHz 1.272v 1.2625 QPI
    Corsair Dominator 1600C7 6GB @ 6-7-6-18-60 1T 1.50v
    MSI Radeon HD 5970 950/1150 1.225v Cat 10.3
    Intel 160GB G2 / WD 640GB Black
    Silverstone DA1000 Modular PSU
    Lian-Li PC-A70B w/ Scythe S-FlexF Fans
    Pioneer DVR 2910 DVD-RW
    HP LP2465 24" S-PVA LCD
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64

Xtreme Member
    My memory controller is NOT the fault (I have an AMD A64 3200+ 'Venice'). Also, i didn't state, that i had faulty sticks. Few sets of 'real' TCCD passed through my doors: G.Skill LE, LA & Platinum Rev.2
    I've hit about DDR600 with LE & LA (thanks to karakoto) and about DDR570-576 with the Platinum on a DFI nF4 board. I hope it's clear.
    Mate, no offence but STFU...
    If EVERY stick of TCCD/TCC5 or whatever clocked the same, then everyone would be hitting the kind of speeds OPB has been. Its a simple fact that some memory overclocks better than others.
    Have some PQI turbo, its TCCD, its on BP pcb, its rated to 3200 @ 2,2,2x just like the OCZ is. It runs ~ 260-270 stable on this neo2. Thats not a huge clock, its well down on some peoples, but hey sometimes things dont clock as well.
    Thats life. Get over it.
    I'm NOT claiming, that every stick should do those specs. But we already have more, than 3 persons, who've recently purchased OCZ's PC3200 Platinum Rev.2 *TCC5* and couldn't get even close, to what the previous ICs achieved. I've played with the settings for a long time, tryed almost all of the possible options and settings, even supplied more than 3.1V. Nothing. DDR520 @ 2.5-3-3-7 and that's it! I'm not absolutely not the only one. This is quite irritating, spending your money for a quality product and getting crap instead, in a shiny cover.

Yes, OCZ has done a lot of things for the community. Don't get me wrong, it's a great company - but i simply can't tolerate this. OCZ has hidden this change from it's customers, i consider this cheating. Like i've said many times before, i feel, like i've been fooled and it really happened this way.
    It's like getting a 'Daewoo' product with a colorful SONY sticker on it.
    "Get over it, it's life" - i would really like to see you in my pants.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I was posting with memtest errors only.With my OCZ EL PC4200 hynix D43 my rig will rum memtest error free to 283fsb, all test with a 560J and the 14x.The same system with the OCZ Plat pc3200 rev2 is not memtest error free over 266 at any setting.
    Rampage III Gene I7 950@4.48G--1.485V HR-02 12G G.Skill 1600-1.5V, GTX470-SLI@725core 1750mem, Antec P180 MINI

Xtreme Addict
    We never kept it a secret , AMRGB , Why do you keep saying that
    its been posted in every major forum and the revision numbers are plainly listed on every OCZ label

and BTW if your stuck at 260 and relaxing the timings doesnt help you overclock further , that is often a sign that the memory is not at fault

What exactly is your beef ? If you are trying to get help with overclocking your ram you sure have an odd way of going about it. We help everyone that ever has an issue , and that is why OCZ charges a premium for our products .

As far as TCC5 being cheaper than TCCD , we charge less for our tcc5 product than our competitors charge for the same product , and to be honest I assume they are using TCC5 , Your theory that somehow we are trying to screw over customers is plainly wrong

heres an example of pricing from newegg

OCZ Plat Rev 2 2-2 PC-3200 185.00
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820146890

Corsair Pro series XL 2-2-2 PC-3200 265.00
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820145559

I mean you do get some blinking llights with the corsair , but the cost diferential is quite large
    OCZ employee and proud of it.
    If you have actually personaly experienced a problem with a OCZ product that was not solved quickly by our wonderful support staff I would like to know. Feel free to PM
    Thanks

I am overclocked!

"Posted on Mar 30, 2005 at 1:35 AM by StormGod
    In soviet Russia memory overvolts you! "

Xtreme Vmod mod
    The reputation of the 3200 EL was based on results from the first month or so of it being produced, where there were only a few higher binnings of the TCCx chips. You can't expect OCZ to put chips which could be used for example in 4800 sticks onto 3200 sticks.
    As with all overclocking, nothing is guarenteed. If you wanted a guarenteed clock speed, you should have looked at some of the faster binnings.

IIRC I remember reading that TCCD is rated at 4ns with 2.5,3,3,x timings (or 250), and TCC5 is rated at a higher speed (possibly 3.7ns?) (don't quote me on any of those numbers. OCZ *might* be able to confirm them). Maybe the chips which don't meet this binning are being used in the lower grade RAM.
    Tcc5 might also be more suited to running low timings, which could explain why it is used on the 3200 sticks.

TCC5 is being used on some of the faster modules, which must mean that they have some good overclocking potential.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amrgb
    TCC5 clocks the same as TCCD?!

http://www.bleedinedge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10349

If TCC5 is indistinguishable from TCCD this folk here needs serious help.

At DFI-Street there are more people stuck at 250-260 (no matter how relaxed timings are).

I only wish every single VX, BH5, CH5 and other IC's alike suddenly clock only 2.5-3-3-x @200 and not one single Mhz. Then maybe, maybe, some people would understand why we are so sad. Even if that happened, you would be better than we are, because sticks with those IC's are cheaper.

I just wonder one thing. If TCC5=TCCD and if TCC5 is known to be cheaper than TCCD, why manufacturers chosed TCCD when both were readily available? Also, why are manufacturers using TCCD only on their high grade products, now that there is shortage of TCCD chips? Why is this thread pising of so many people?

Use your brains and think once in a while. If was not for people like us, things like that would remain secret for a long time. Why the need to keep it secret? Wasn't TCC5 as good as TCCD after all?

Agreed.

Why make TCCD when it's more expensive than TCC5? Why have the top quality products have TCCD?

I think OCZ should have a done a better job with what they allowed people to think. It's their right to change the product but then they should have let it become widely known faster. They should send their new baches of ram out to all the places that they advertise their reviews from. That becomes really misleading.

But then, Hats off to the awsome tech support OCZ provides.

Xtreme Addict
    BLackDragon ,

We will glady work with you on a RMA , and I am sure you will be thrilled with the results , Thanks for the tone of your post Its a lot freindlier than most. I will pm you regarding the replacements

As far as tccd being better than tcc5 they simply are not . I have all our recorded the data here , in fact some of it even points to tcc5 having a higher yeild rate at 2-2-2 , something people forget is 30% of tccd fail our Pc-3200 test specification. Something people also forget is that we ship tens of thousands of units a week on these products , and there are bound to be a few under perfoming units , regardless of what chip it is , if the chips were worse we would glady tell people .

We are in the business of keeping customers happy , and we would never do anything to endanger that

I mean all the review samples for the past 4 months we sent are based on tcc5 , so on and so forth , you simply probably have bad sticks , we dont test the PC-3200 that high at all , and god knows that we still had a few complaints back when we used tccd for the product.
    Last edited by ryanpgroovy; 05-23-2005 at 11:09 AM.
    If you have actually personaly experienced a problem with a OCZ product that was not solved quickly by our wonderful support staff I would like to know. Feel free to PM
    Thanks

I am overclocked!

Xtreme Member
    What a waist of a thread!!!!!!

I am very surprised that the mods haven't closed it yet.

If you guys want TCCD and higher clocks, then quit being cheap and buy PC4200, PC4800 or PC5000!!!!! That way you are Guaranteed the higher clock. It's not rocket science
    920 DO @ 4200Mhz 210X20 1.35Vcore HT on, everything except Turbo enabled!!
    MCP600--Dangerden heatercore--Apogee GTZ--Weapon heatercore back to the pump with a T-line. All fans are 120mm Sanyo Denki San ace's
    Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R, 6GB Corsair XMS3 1680Mhz 8-8-8-24 1.666V, QPI-3780Mhz, NB-3360Mhz
    2 Evga 460 Superclocked EE's in SLI
    BFG EX1200Watt PSU
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
    5.5TB Internal HD space!!
    2 Seagate external HD's totalling 2.5TB's
    HAF 932
    2600K @ 4.5GHZ 1.280Vcore
    16GB Gskill Ripjaws 1600Mhz 8-8-8-24-2T 1.5V
    1 Evga 570 SC, 1 Evga 260 SC (Physics)
    PCP&C 750Watt Mk II PSU
    Windows 7 Pro 64bit
    2x120GB Gskill Sniper SSD RAID0
    2x1.5TB WD Black Sata III RAID0
    HAF X

Heatware

Xtreme Addict
    if you want 270+ buy faster memory. I'm getting rather sick and tired of hearing rant threads when people can't get over a 25% overclock on their parts. I don't remember seeing TCCD guaranteed on the spreaders. People make assumptions and overshoot in their expectations. The fact people are getting 250+ on pc3200 memory should be good enough for them.
    it's never fast enough!

Xtreme Addict
    We do use TCC5 completely interchangably with TCCD

That means the PC-5300, PC-5000 and PC-4800 platnium are using tcc5 also
    in fact all PC-4800 use tcc5

so all the reviews of those products are with tcc5
    Last edited by ryanpgroovy; 05-23-2005 at 11:14 AM.
    Thanks

I am overclocked!

Xtreme Mentor
    jna : but then again you buy some bh-5/utt pc3200 and still should work at 250 + :P
    ASUS P5K-E // E8400 Q746A519
    G.Skill F2-8000CL5D-4GBPQ
    LC 550W GP// XPERTVISION 9600GT

Quote Originally Posted by ryanpgroovy
    BLackDragon ,

We will glady work with you on a RMA , and I am sure you will be thrilled with the results , Thanks for the tone of your post Its a lot freindlier than most. I will pm you regarding the replacements

As far as tccd being better than tcc5 they simply are not . I have all our recorded the data here , in fact some of it even points to tcc5 having a higher yeild rate at 2-2-2 , something people forget is 30% of tccd fail our Pc-3200 test specification. Something people also forget is that we ship tens of thousands of units a week on these products , and there are bound to be a few under perfoming units , regardless of what chip it is , if the chips were worse we would glady tell people .

We are in the business of keeping customers happy , and we would never do anything to endanger that

I mean all the review samples for the past 4 months we sent are based on tcc5 , so on and so forth , you simply probably have bad sticks , we dont test the PC-3200 that high at all , and god knows that we still had a few complaints back when we used tccd for the product.
    @ryanpgroovy:

I was under the impression that an RMA was not possible....after all these sticks I have work great at advertised timings (2-2-2-5 @ 200) and pretty tight timings (see sig) all the way up to 250fsb. I guess the main reason I am so upset is that I paid almost $290 for these sticks 2 1/2 months ago, when now the price has come down to $185.

So is an RMA actually possible here? I mean it'll be great if Ryder can get me up and running at 275thtt and above but if I can't am I actually able to RMA them?

I have heard that the TCC5 are much easier to get to tun 2-2-2...I have also heard that they are actually specd for ddr466 rather than ddr500...can you comment on that?

Thanks

BD24
    ASUS P6X58D Premium BIOS 0703
    Core i7 920 D0 3849A916 cooled by TRUE120 push/pull
    21x200 4.2GHz 1.272v 1.2625 QPI
    Corsair Dominator 1600C7 6GB @ 6-7-6-18-60 1T 1.50v
    MSI Radeon HD 5970 950/1150 1.225v Cat 10.3
    Intel 160GB G2 / WD 640GB Black
    Silverstone DA1000 Modular PSU
    Lian-Li PC-A70B w/ Scythe S-FlexF Fans
    Pioneer DVR 2910 DVD-RW
    HP LP2465 24" S-PVA LCD
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64

Xtreme Member
    I see where it's all going to. No wonder.
    The fact people are getting 250+ on pc3200 memory should be good enough for them
    Indeed, very good, very good! Very good for 240 EURO! VERY GOOD!
    For half the price you can get UTT BH-5, i'm not even talking about performance comparision... For half the price, one could also get a set of G.Skill ZX, which would do DDR500 @ 2.5-3-3-7.
    OCZ PC3200 Platinum Rev.2 is now value RAM

Xtreme Addict
    Its unofficial , but we always try to go the extra mile to help our customers

Thats what OCZ is all about :-)

TCC5 and TCCD speed bin out the same. I mean the same percentage pass for each speed grade , the only diference is tcc5 are a bit cheaper and more readily avaible on the market , this allow us to pass on the savings to the consumer
    Last edited by ryanpgroovy; 05-23-2005 at 11:23 AM.
    Thanks

I am overclocked!

Xtreme Enthusiast
    All 4800 has TCC5? the sticky at the start of this forum says TCCD -brain power and PC3200 plat rev2 is TCCD also, why didnt someone tell Puni to change it?
    Rampage III Gene I7 950@4.48G--1.485V HR-02 12G G.Skill 1600-1.5V, GTX470-SLI@725core 1750mem, Antec P180 MINI

Hey guys (First post) Long time reader (come From guru3d)

I'm shocked at the behavior some people have towards OCZ. Although this isnt why i'm posting.

I just have a very simple question, (i too own OCZ PC3200 rev2 and i believe i do have the TCC5 IC's) I'm wondering, is it true that this chips can handle higher voltages? lets say 3.1v +?, as of right now i'm topped @ 250 (2.5-3-3-7-1t 2.8v)

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I got to 266 6-3-3-2.5 only at 3V.

Xtreme Addict
    Not sure , Maybe you can get andy, eric and puni in touch with each other

Also why would you pay 240 Euro , The recomended price in US is about 190 dollars with works out to 135 Euros

I hate to inform you but the store you purchased that from is gouging
    Thanks

I am overclocked!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast