Thread: Swiftech going Public

Xtreme Member

Swiftech going Public

FutureTech Capital LLC today announced that its subsidiary FutureTech Capital has signed a contract with Rouchon Industries, Inc. (d.b.a. Swiftech) to provide OTC securities registration services and initiate the process to obtain an OTC Pinks listing for Rouchon Industries in exchange for a combination of cash fees and a block of shares of Rouchon Industries common stock. Through the OTC securities registration solution offered by FutureTech Capital, Rouchon Industries will be able to register the resale of securities and become a publicly traded company.

Link

Xtreme Addict
    This is very cool , :-)
    OCZ employee and proud of it.
    If you have actually personaly experienced a problem with a OCZ product that was not solved quickly by our wonderful support staff I would like to know. Feel free to PM
    Thanks

I am overclocked!

"Posted on Mar 30, 2005 at 1:35 AM by StormGod
    In soviet Russia memory overvolts you! "

THE ORIGINAL OC JEDI
    I'd begun to worry about swiftech, maybe the injection of cash will prompt the release of some new and unique products...

C

Xtreme Addict
    I am going to buy up some swiftech stock , I wonder if anyone else here would buy any
    OCZ employee and proud of it.
    If you have actually personaly experienced a problem with a OCZ product that was not solved quickly by our wonderful support staff I would like to know. Feel free to PM
    Thanks

I am overclocked!

"Posted on Mar 30, 2005 at 1:35 AM by StormGod
    In soviet Russia memory overvolts you! "