Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: For Sales Forum

Xtreme Recruit
    Solution to having parts and not being able to sell them. Ebay. They will accept them no problem.

Xtreme Addict
    YEY MY 100th POST!!!!

Time to celebrate by buying stuff from the newly accessible forum thread!!!!!!!!!

Xtreme Member
    im tryin to get a 100 post.

Xtreme CCIE
    Hey look, a free post. C'mon 100!

I just hope there aren't any special 1000+ only post forums...
    Dual CCIE (Route\Switch and Security) at your disposal. Have a Cisco-related or other network question? My PM box is always open.

Xtreme Network:
    - Cisco 3560X-24P PoE Switch
    - Cisco ASA 5505 Firewall
    - Cisco 4402 Wireless LAN Controller
    - Cisco 3502i Access Point

Xtreme Member
    Ok I reached 100 posts. Now where is that F/S thread, Do I have to await validation by a mod?
    LP UT NF4 ULTRA-D
    OPTY 165 @ 2.9ghz/1.39v air!!! primestable
    T.T BIG TYPHOON
    Ballixtix z503 2x1GB @ 264
    1xRAPTOR WD740
    2X WD800 HD RAID
    EVGA 7800gt
    X-fi Xtrememusic
    PIONEER DVR-108
    OCZ POWERSTREAM 520
    DELL 2005FP LCD
    ANTEC P160WF Case

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=41000

Xtreme News Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Deus Falsus
    Ok I reached 100 posts. Now where is that F/S thread, Do I have to await validation by a mod?
    No, it will pop up at the bottom of the Forums page.

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Serra
    Hey look, a free post. C'mon 100!

I just hope there aren't any special 1000+ only post forums...
    Wouldn't you like to know...

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by IFMU
    SamHughe, nice try on that btw.
    Next off there are tons of other forums that dont have that sort of limit on their classifieds. If you must get rid of your items and absolutely cannot wait, nothing is stopping you from going there.
    We have this in place in a minor attempt to help protect the members of our site.

As I have come to enjoy saying.....

Acknowledge it, Accept it... Move on.
    didn't work though.

Xtreme Member
    to make a for sale forum work, you need strickt rules. at overclockers.com.au we have a for sale forum and it actually works verry well. We have 4 or so people to moderate the fs area alone cause it's a lot of work making sure everyone does the right thing.
    High on a hill sat a lonely goat, a-yodelady-yodelady-yodelay- hee-hoo!

Xtreme X.I.P.
    fortunately most people here on xs are very uncomplicated to deal with
    and most dont need to be reminded of the rules, but yeah its a lot of work to keep the fs section clean.

Admin
    Well, I'm sure it's a lot easier now that we can't post responses....that was a good idea.

IDEA: what if there were a selection of 5 premade responses that we could select from and each could only be used once or twice or something and would count AGAINST your post count....1) Pictures please! 2) Dibs! 3) Got heatware? 4) YGPM 5) Good price! (or something like those)
    Last edited by Vapor; 10-04-2005 at 06:01 PM.

I agree 100% with that plus it will elimintae price hiking with someone tryin to outbid the preice u already posted..
    Join the XS WCG team and do your part to help save the world..
    ^^^Click here to start folding for the soon to be number one team in the world..^^^

Main rig: Gigabyte DS3/6300@3.2 7950 GX2/Server:Expert/165@2.9/PCI vid/Wifes:ASrock Dual SATA2/3800@2.4/X800XTAIW/Kids:165@2.7/X850XTPE

"A computer beat me in chess, but it was no match when it came to kickboxing"
    -Emo Philips

Xtreme Member
    opps,wrong thread.
    “I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.” - Stephen Roberts

XS News
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapor
    Well, I'm sure it's a lot easier now that we can't post responses....that was a good idea.

IDEA: what if there were a selection of 5 premade responses that we could select from and each could only be used once or twice or something and would count AGAINST your post count....1) Pictures please! 2) Dibs! 3) Got heatware? 4) YGPM 5) Good price! (or something like those)
    DIBS? YGPM? wtf?>

you cant "use" those unless your ion the fs/ft section anyways.. I dunno why you have that wierd idea..

and besides, general chat, and I dont think fs/ft section have postcount+1 on posts

Not like you need it in the fs/ft anyways
    AMD Athlon 64 3700+ @ 300x10________15" Macbook Pro
    2x 512mb Mushkin DDR _______________2x 1Gb DDR2
    Sapphire X850XT____________________X1600M
    DFI Ultra-D_________________________2.16Ghz Merom C2D
    Lian-Li PC7A________________________OS X/XP
    PCP&C 610w Silencer

Xtreme Addict
    I don't go in there as much any more. Seems boring. There wasn't a lot of crapping before. I think sometimes the banter has sold some things. I remember buying my prommie hearing something like "Oh man killer deal, if i lived near you I'd buy that." I thought to myself yeah that is a good deal.
    Last edited by texuspete00; 10-05-2005 at 06:17 PM.

Xtreme X.I.P.
    if you have suggestions on how to improve the classies please post about it in the forum comments section. limiting posts you can make in a thread will be very complicated and i dont really see the necessarity :P

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saaya
    if you have suggestions on how to improve the classies please post about it in the forum comments section. limiting posts you can make in a thread will be very complicated and i dont really see the necessarity :P
    There was a thread like that in the "Forum Comments" section and it got merged with a thread in the "For Sale" section so we can't post on it anymore.

I feel that they don't want us to talk about this anymore though since they basically closed the thread by moving it to a section we're not allowed to post on anymore. I'm not sure why this happened either, the conversation was very civil, and it was mostly just an opinion/idea exchange thread.
    DFI nF4 Ultra-D
    1 GB of OCZ PC3700EL Platinum TCCD
    AMD 3500+ Clawhammer (XP-120)
    eVGA 6200 -> 6600 softmod

Xtreme Addict
    Can we advertise our items on e-bay in for sale section? I, for example, would like to give xtreme forum members extra 10% discount if they bid and win my auction so can I post on the forum and say "hey I have this and this on e-bay and here's the deal"?

No you cannot do that. Please read the forum rules for a full description.http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...ouncementid=38
    "Foldin, Foldin, Foldin...keep those benchers foldin..." (Lyrics by Angra, Music is Rawhide)

BOYCOTT MIR's

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeywoman View Post
    aww an OC virgin! lose it tonight with Xtremesystems!!!

Xtreme Member
    Apparently to reach 100 posts, you can just post in this thread about 75 times =P
    I had the fastest 32M Opteron time for about 1/2 day, and I'm damn proud of it

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weee
    Apparently to reach 100 posts, you can just post in this thread about 75 times =P
    If you choose to do that, you'll never see Classfieds section

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Upon a closer look at recent posts in this thread I think that all that was needed have been explained here...
    That's why it is now gonna be locked.

To summarize...

1. There is a Classfieds section here on XtremeSystems.org Forums.
    2. To get there one needs 100 posts and there are basically no exceptions to that. So don't even ask
    3. It usually takes few hours for our server to update one's permissions after 100th post was reached.
    4. After that period of time, Classfieds section will show up on the very bottom of our Forum Index.
    5. You can start selling/buying/trading then.

After gaining access to Classfieds section you can express your opinion about it in this thread. It's open for posting and If one can't see it now (no permission to access page error) it means that one has no access there due to below 100 postcount.

to XS and have a nice ride

Disclaimer: This thread may be re-opened at any time by Admin.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gotphotos.png 
Views:	7686 
Size:	8.5 KB 
ID:	43449  
    Last edited by bachus_anonym; 02-14-2006 at 09:19 AM. Reason: "Got photos" added!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789