Thread: Overklokk and k|ngp|n

Xtreme Old School Moderator

Overklokk and k|ngp|n

Sometimes in the history, legends are contemporaneous of other legends that almost eclipse then, that was the case Stirling Moss when he races with Juan Manuel Fangio.

Although these 2 legends compete with Mr. 3DMark2001 (our legend Eric “OPPainter” Kronies), Overklokk and k|ngp|n are great overclockers that really know how to push the envelope ..

Please welcome Overklokk and k|ngp|n to our Xtreme Hall of Legends
    Last edited by Pedro Rocha; 04-10-2005 at 11:33 AM.

Xtreme X.I.P.
    welcome guys!

yakuzi outside to the left, dry ice and drinks to the right, the dancer come out every 30mins starting at 11pm... errrmmm ah and the ln2 is in the basement... did i forget something?
    ah, the remote control for the 100" plasma screen is on the table next to the sofas

Quote Originally Posted by saaya
    welcome guys!

yakuzi outside to the left, dry ice and drinks to the right, the dancer come out every 30mins starting at 11pm... errrmmm ah and the ln2 is in the basement... did i forget something?
    ah, the remote control for the 100" plasma screen is on the table next to the sofas
    Sounds like my kind of scene

It is an honor to be mentioned in with the rest of these guys. Thank you very much gents.

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by k|ngp|n
    Sounds like my kind of scene

It is an honor to be mentioned in with the rest of these guys. Thank you very much gents.
    its an honor to have you here with us
    hope you enjoy the relaxed athmosphere in here
    go talk to macci, hes chilling over in the plasma tv corner telling runmc how his projector beats the display

pina colada anybody?

Xtreme Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro Rocha
    Sometimes in the history, legends are contemporaneous of other legends that almost eclipse then, that was the case Stirling Moss when he races with Juan Manuel Fangio.

Although these 2 legends compete with Mr. 3DMark2001 (our legend Eric “OPPainter” Kronies), Overklokk and k|ngp|n are great overclockers that really know how to push the envelope ..

Please welcome Overklokk and k|ngp|n to our Xtreme Hall of Legends
    Dam.. This is a big honor for me to se that my name is mentioned with all this graeat overclockers.

Thank you wery much!!!!

I wil do my best to keep my place in the top 5 on the Orb and hopefuly i can take back the #1 some day
    Last edited by Overklokk; 04-12-2005 at 01:50 AM.
    Regards
    Overklokk

First in world over 90k in 3D Mark 03 with 90400p
    http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=5160409

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by saaya
    welcome guys!

I wonder where FUGGER found sponsors for all this stuff.

...maybe?...Oh well

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malves
    I wonder where FUGGER found sponsors for all this stuff.

...maybe?...Oh well
    the tv was sponsored by sony, the sofas and girls as well as the mini bar are sponsored by our old buddy hugh
    and the dry ice and ln2... ask fugger where he got that from, no idea
    the yakuzi was sponsored by chilly1