Thread: #1 Radeon 9000

Xtreme Addict

#1 Radeon 9000

Hey all,
    I just got the #1 Radeon 9000 score for all CPU's. I was on my way to a bigger score when the damn card died.......

My 2400+ was running happily at 2350MHz during the last run when the card went POOF. This run was still enough to put me quite a bit ahead of anyone else. Chock another #1 score up for Xtreme.

http://service.madonion.com/compare?2k1=5159775
    Cursed be the ground for our sake. Both thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for us. For out of the ground we are taken for the dust we are and to the dust we shall return
    Heat

Xtreme Member
    Nice score! Did you vmod the card? I mean it's really weird if the card just crapped out on ya for no reason

Xtreme Addict
    No vmod, just died on me . Was running the bench when it locked, it figured It just got to warm and went to reset the system and it wouldn't reboot. Now I am stuck with a Radeon 7000 (garbage) until I can get it replaced.
    Cursed be the ground for our sake. Both thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for us. For out of the ground we are taken for the dust we are and to the dust we shall return
    Heat

Xtreme Mentor
    SPQQKY,

Congrats...very nice score!
    E8600. EP45-UD3P. 500FSB 24/7. Still WinXP. Heatware

Xtreme Mentor
    Just noticed someone passed you @ 10049pts. Time to take that card back for a new one and put an AMD back on top

Only took the guy 3.3GHz of intel to do it, hehe.
    E8600. EP45-UD3P. 500FSB 24/7. Still WinXP. Heatware

Xtreme Addict
    Sheesh, that didn't last long...... LOL
    Heat

Xtreme Member
    Nice score get that 9000 rma'ed and get that 3.3.
    Clocked and Unlocked and ready to Rock

Xtreme Addict
    Bah, I had my fun and at least got the #1 AMD / 9000 score for now. I decided to get an 8500 instead. Should be here early next week. We'll see what I can do with that card.
    Heat