Page 85 of 97 FirstFirst ... 35758283848586878895 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 2412

Thread: What Car Do You Own?

Xtreme Mentor
    I've got a 1999 Ford F350 Super Duty.

7.3 Powerstroke, ZF6 6 speed manual, 4WD, super cab long bed.

I'll put pics up later.

Only mods right now are a big honkin air filter (BHAF mod) and straight pipe.
    "To exist in this vast universe for a speck of time is the great gift of life. Our tiny sliver of time is our gift of life. It is our only life. The universe will go on, indifferent to our brief existence, but while we are here we touch not just part of that vastness, but also the lives around us. Life is the gift each of us has been given. Each life is our own and no one else's. It is precious beyond all counting. It is the greatest value we have. Cherish it for what it truly is."

Just a little honda crv
    System:
    Lancool k62
    Crosshair 4
    1090t @ 4.0 {1.38 vcore}
    Gigabyte 5870 soc
    Gskill 1333 8gb {7-7-7-21-t1}
    Wd 1tb& 750gb
    H50 cooler

Quote Originally Posted by Chewie_77 View Post
    2009 Ford Focus Coupe SE

What the is that So they made a Focus for US market that doesn't look like original Focus at all?!? What's the engine?
    PC:
    -EVGA P55 FTW
    -i5 750 @4GHz
    -SPARKLE GTX 580
    -KINGSTON 2x4GB DDR3

Cars:
    Nissan 200sx s14a
    Opel Astra caravan
    Peugeot 406

Xtreme Addict
    WOW, US design sucks compared to EU design. LMAO
    >i5-3570K
    >Asrock Z77E-ITX Wifi
    >Asus GTX 670 Mini
    >Cooltek Coolcube Black
    >CM Silent Pro M700
    >Crucial M4 128Gb Msata
    >Cooler Master Seidon 120M
    Hell yes its a mini-ITX gaming rig!

Quote Originally Posted by ownage View Post
    I totally share your opinion!
    PC:
    -EVGA P55 FTW
    -i5 750 @4GHz
    -SPARKLE GTX 580
    -KINGSTON 2x4GB DDR3

Cars:
    Nissan 200sx s14a
    Opel Astra caravan
    Peugeot 406

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Zomg

I totally agree. I thought about simple redesign of headlights or something, but this is
    a whole different car.
    ..:Core i7 870///eVGA P55 Classified///VTX3D Radeon 6970///Asus Xonar D2X///16GB F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL///WD 6400AAKS 640Gb///Samsung F2 EcoGreen 1.5TB///Samsung F4 EcoGreen 2TB///Pioneer DVR 216///Seasonic X-series 850///Corsair Obsidian 800D///Logitech G15 rev.1///Logitech G400@Zowie G-TF Spawn///Philips 240SW:..

..:EK Supreme Acetal///Bitspower Black Freezer EIP55NSC///Magicool Pro III///S-Flex E@7v///Laing DDC-1T w/ EK Plexi top///EK Multioption 150:..

Yep, this is the general design of the 2008-2011 US Focus. Got it for about $13k out the door. This is my first car and I got it new so I really can't complain. It's got the Duratec 2.0 4cyl. The only BAD thing about the car is the crappy automatic transmission, otherwise everything is really great. I love it, I've had it for about a year and sure beats the hell out of any Civic, Fit, Versa, or Yaris I've ever seen (although I'd like new 17" wheels). We will be getting the Euro Focus for the 2012 model year and I must say it looks AWESOME! Maybe I can trade mine in then!

http://www.fordvehicles.com/cars/focus/2012/

I really do need to wash it though, I take really good care because it is my car after all. I haven't been able to wash it in over two months because it's been raining every friggin' day here in Miami.

http://www.fordvehicles.com/cars/focus/2012/
    Last edited by Chewie_77; 08-06-2010 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chewie_77 View Post

I really do need to wash it though, I take really good care because it is my car after all. I haven't been able to wash it in over two months because it's been raining every friggin' day here in Miami.
    Thank your luck for being in Miami, here in Finland we got much rougher weathers raping our cars. This summer it's been top +37c degrees and in the wintertime it can get as low as -30c degrees. Including the salt that they spread on the roads in wintertime. It isn't good for any piece of metal moving out there.. Poorly rust protected cars begin to get rust in less than 10 years.
    PC:
    -EVGA P55 FTW
    -i5 750 @4GHz
    -SPARKLE GTX 580
    -KINGSTON 2x4GB DDR3

Cars:
    Nissan 200sx s14a
    Opel Astra caravan
    Peugeot 406

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by MayDay84 View Post
    What the is that So they made a Focus for US market that doesn't look like original Focus at all?!? What's the engine?
    Quote Originally Posted by ownage View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MayDay84 View Post
    I totally share your opinion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Erklat View Post
    Zomg

I totally agree. I thought about simple redesign of headlights or something, but this is
    a whole different car.
    The 2008-2011 US Focus is based on Mk1 Focus running gear with a new body, as opposed to the Mk2 and newer European ones that were full ground up redesigns...
    |-------Conner-------|

RIP JimmyMoonDog

2,147,222 F@H Points - My F@H Statistics:
    http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/...e=Conman%5F530

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Zytek_Fan View Post
    I've got a 1999 Ford F350 Super Duty.

7.3 Powerstroke, ZF6 6 speed manual, 4WD, super cab long bed.

I'll put pics up later.

Only mods right now are a big honkin air filter (BHAF mod) and straight pipe.
    Awesome dude. My ideal truck is the one you have. 7.3L/ZF6 with FX4.
    |-------Conner-------|

RIP JimmyMoonDog

Quote Originally Posted by Kamil Grzbiecik View Post
    The car of my dreams
    Thanks. My dream car too.. but it became a reality. I got it under invoice with 0% financing so I couldn't pass it up.

Xtreme Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by RAW-Raptor22 View Post
    Awesome dude. My ideal truck is the one you have. 7.3L/ZF6 with FX4.
    It's been an excellent truck thus far.

Next, I'm thinking a 6.4 with a ZF6. It'll be a couple of years though.
    "To exist in this vast universe for a speck of time is the great gift of life. Our tiny sliver of time is our gift of life. It is our only life. The universe will go on, indifferent to our brief existence, but while we are here we touch not just part of that vastness, but also the lives around us. Life is the gift each of us has been given. Each life is our own and no one else's. It is precious beyond all counting. It is the greatest value we have. Cherish it for what it truly is."

Xtreme Addict
    It's been an excellent truck thus far.

Next, I'm thinking a 6.4 with a ZF6. It'll be a couple of years though.
    Sweet, so hard to find though...

I wanted to order a 2010 with the 6.4L and the ZF6, a Regular Cab LB Lariat with the FX4 package...

I'll never find one now...
    |-------Conner-------|

RIP JimmyMoonDog

Xtreme Mentor
    Sweet, so hard to find though...

I wanted to order a 2010 with the 6.4L and the ZF6, a Regular Cab LB Lariat with the FX4 package...

I'll never find one now...
    There's a few out there, but yeah they are hard to find. I've found about 5-10 of them in looking for trucks in the past year.

Better luck to find a 6.0 with the ZF6, but I'd rather not have to put in headstuds just to make it last. Too much work for me

It's too bad Ford and GM abandoned manual transmissions in their heavy duty trucks. The Cummins in the Dodges is a little down on power at this point, so it's not really worth buying.

Xtreme Member
    96' BMW E36 328i Coupe, cosmos black. I love the 80-90's styling far more interesting than any "modern" car

Trying to find a nice diesel truck for winter, a raised Toyota hilux with some nice wheels would be spot on.
    2600k, Asrock Z77E-itx, 8gig, 256g mSata, 670GTX, 450W SFX = powering a 27" ACD.

Xtreme Addict
    There's a few out there, but yeah they are hard to find. I've found about 5-10 of them in looking for trucks in the past year.

Better luck to find a 6.0 with the ZF6, but I'd rather not have to put in headstuds just to make it last. Too much work for me

It's too bad Ford and GM abandoned manual transmissions in their heavy duty trucks. The Cummins in the Dodges is a little down on power at this point, so it's not really worth buying.
    True...

I still wouldnt mind a Power Wagon with a Cummins/6speed but that powertrain is in such a lousy truck...

The engine would outlast three bodies, and three frames...
    |-------Conner-------|

RIP JimmyMoonDog

Xtreme Mentor
    True...

I still wouldnt mind a Power Wagon with a Cummins/6speed but that powertrain is in such a lousy truck...

The engine would outlast three bodies, and three frames...
    They say the intercooler won't fit with the winch, so they'll never do a Power Wagon with a Cummins. Doesn't mean you can't build one though

Now I'm wondering if I should spend the thousands of $$ upgrading my truck or just buying something else in about 2 years and upgrading it...

Xtreme Addict
    They say the intercooler won't fit with the winch, so they'll never do a Power Wagon with a Cummins. Doesn't mean you can't build one though

Now I'm wondering if I should spend the thousands of $$ upgrading my truck or just buying something else in about 2 years and upgrading it...
    Meh, its better to mess with something thats depreciated already because you arent going to impact the value nearly as much as you would wonking around with a new one...
    |-------Conner-------|

RIP JimmyMoonDog

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by HuffPCair View Post
    Love the two Audis.

Also I have a question and didnt want to start a thread just for it. My sister just got stationed in Italy and they are looking at getting a used car instead of drivng hers everywhere cause she says its to new to haha.

How good are Opel cars? She is looking at a 99 Opel Vistra I believe it is called that?
    Thanks!

Unfortunately I can't help you out with info on Opel. They along with Renault, Fiat, Peugeau, Seat, Skoda, and a few others are not imported to the United States. I find it kind of ironic that our Government spent decades blocking importation of many European brands due to their compact size and presumed lack of safety.... and now they're promoting our car companies (the Government owned ones) to move towards what you Europeans have been doing for decades.
    Personally, we should have buried General Motors when they went bankrupt and let the free market (and responsible corporate managers) dictate which cars win and lose. And since Europe has been making smaller, sporty, and fuel efficient cars for so long... I'm sure they're lightyears ahead of anything these old farts in Detroit will come up with anytime soon.

I just gave a look at a few European car websites and I kind of like the little Clio Renault Gordini or Sport GT... probably two very fun cars on a tight road course. I recall Citroen and Peugeot have made some good performing hatch-backs over the years. The current lineups look pretty ugly though.

Not long ago in a trip to Mexico I saw countless VW's on the roads which are not U.S. legal such as the Polo GTI Cup. A sweet little hatch (with 180bhp).

Opel = Vauxhall. Oldest german car manufacturer I believe. Good reliable stuff.
    never heard of Vistra. If its an MPV, it could be a Sintra, which they took off the market because it wasn't very safe.
    Maybe se means a Opel Astra? Astra's are good.
    Wow. And I had always thought it was Audi who came first, back in 1909. Vauxhall began making cars (horseless carriages) back in 1903 in England. Opel began a couple years later, but still before Audi.

Oh... and if I"m not mistaken, Vauxhall is from England (and owned by General Motors since the mid 1920's.

"If the representatives of the people betray their constituents, there is then no resource left but in the exertion of that original right of self-defense which is paramount to all positive forms of government"
    -- Alexander Hamilton

Xtreme Member
    Took some pictures our 3 BMW's yesterday. The 3 series needs to get some bodywork done so it is being neglected for now. The X6 was washed last week and coated with Rejex, and the X5 was washed yesterday and coated with AutoGlym HD Wax. I mainly drive the X5 and love all aspects of it except for the automatic transmission. If it had the 5-speed manual, I would be grinning every time I step out of it. It will be going in for service next week for an unknown suspension clunk, so if shocks are diagnosed as a problem, I will try and get a coilover kit instead of just replacing the stock shocks.

97er Opel/Vauxhall/Chevrolet/Holden Astra

Intel Core i3 550 @4,8Ghz| MSI H55M-ED55 | 8GB Kingston Hyper X DDR3 1600 | XFX HD5750 XXX | 6640GB WD HDD

I just bought new white walls so it'll go faster...

In US they used to know how to ruin cars with horrible bumpers even many Euro and Jap models' US versions have been ruined. Why? Isn't it nicer to have smaller ones that fit with the rest of the car?!?
    PC:
    -EVGA P55 FTW
    -i5 750 @4GHz
    -SPARKLE GTX 580
    -KINGSTON 2x4GB DDR3

Cars:
    Nissan 200sx s14a
    Opel Astra caravan
    Peugeot 406

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Couldn't resist buying myself another 205 GTI yesterday. Needs a "little" polishing, but after that it'll hopefully not have three-four shades of red.

I KNOW MASSMAN DISLIKES YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by saaya
    yo yo... man, you gotta lose the beard... you look like a drunk :P
    Competition ranking: Better than the danes in everything I've ever entered.

Page 85 of 97 FirstFirst ... 35758283848586878895 ... LastLast