Mine's a red Olds Intrigue. Looks just like that but I'm too lazy to take a pic of the car, and don't really like it that much.

My sisterinlaw had it and liked it, but my brother decided to get a minivan for work, then ended up in real estate so he got a Merc, she got the Montana. What a deal.

I bought it for more than it was worth since we're family. Hated it ever since.

I mean, if you want a car that's fast but totally incapable of getting decent fuel economy no matter how much you baby the throttle then it's great.

The 3.8 is supposed to be more balanced. This one has the 3.5. If you know the engine then you'll likely know it's been made to rev out. Something like the 150 torque/250hp thing (not sure exactly, don't care to look) and that means that if you don't rev it out, it's a total dog to drive.

You hit 3500rpm or so, and the wheels spin. Now in a standard/rwd that's fantastic. in a fwd auto, not so much.

So it's 1/2 the car I'd have liked. If I could take the engine and stuff it in, well, anything else, it'd be sweet. Mod a 3.8 intake with Blower, even better.

But it's just not the car I'd put that kind of engine in. The car's balance doesn't do well with keeping the tires from spinning either, even with the mich's on it, so I gave up and threw cheap ones on this last time, since I can't stop wheel spin anyways, not at 4k rpm/full throttle.

So yeah, that's what I drive. Best case, around 25mpg. Worst case, 25gpm

Gray