Thread: Asus A7n266 (-e)

JBELL

Asus A7n266 (-e)

under early looks and before any mods...
    the A7N266 mobo is capable of 12.5x and FSB up to 172!!!!!will post more later - working on it as I type.

JBELL
    bios UPDATE!

REV 1001.D HAS NEW SETTINGS!!

MULTIPLIER GOES TO 13X AND fsb GOES UP TO 181, ALSO NEW SUPPORT FOR amd xp 2000+, 2100+, AND 2200+

JBELL
    IFMU how are you doing with your mobo???

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Originally posted by JBell
    IFMU how are you doing with your mobo???
    Did he get one too?

check out "XS REVIEWS"

Want me to believe your hardware review? Show me a receipt

DaGooch
    Seems with all the features you guys are mentioning about the nVidia chipset, I am being drawn to the Dark Side of the Force! The Abit NV7-133R seems tempting and the suppossed A7N-266 with the new 415 chipset.

Yes I have the same thing minus the acr sound slot card... that kinda thing... he has the 266-e while I only have the 266. I actually bought it from JBell.

I havent really had the chance much to try alot out. So right now its still all defaults.... gah..... ah well.. soon enough...
    ie - once I get my water cooling finished up!~~!

JBELL
    Originally posted by JAWS

Did he get one too?
    I sold him one of mine....

JBELL
    Originally posted by DaGoochMeister
    Seems with all the features you guys are mentioning about the nVidia chipset, I am being drawn to the Dark Side of the Force!
    would that be the dark sde of the nFORCE? MUAHAHAHAHA resistance is futile you juvenile

Hey, give me the link to where you got your bios. If when I get my 510watt psu and the new bios and I fail to get any better. I dunno what Im going to do. But I cant get shiznit from this freakin thing... tickin me off.. I got better results from a crappy ass MSI board... BUT!~! I am waiting to make a decision till I get the new PSU and if that doesnt cut it, try swapping out my cards, try with straight IDE, no scsi or raid cards.... if I STILL cant get any higher.... Im getting another board.... Thats alot to test... so Im very hopefull its just the PSU. If I have to dump my scsi and raid cards I will become very upset. Ive gone through hell to get this all in here right. So many tests to come with this board.

well ok that was easier than I figured... guess that happens with new stuff huh? N/M - Got the bios schtuff...

Ok :banana::banana::banana::banana:in fine... I take that back... can I get the freakin crap from you? The sites time out every freakin time I try.... I would like to get it all, bios, sound and video......

JBELL
    sure I will download later and transfer to you bro - no problem!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.