Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help with my watercooling system

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxxxRacer
    " and when you turn them down to such a low voltage that they start to click becuaes the fan is trying to start up..
    How low? I take it that at 7v there's none of this noise since that's what you're running them at. That's fine, because I think that's as low as this controller goes.

ok well i just turnedi t down and it iddnt do it, but i think its around 5 volts or a little lower that they do that... not sure exactly.

Stardust, you can get a dual heatercore for 40 bucks and danger den. It would really help your ur temps. Cause with ur setup now i would be leary even cooling that cpu with that rad... But ur temps are not tooo out of line... surely better than stock intel heatsink by a long shot.

Xtreme Member
    So, I could just reverse my pump direction by placing it the other way? Then it would be pump>rad>cpu>gpu>res

Xtreme Member
    Also, I had the radiator unattached to my PC for a while. Can you see another alternative way of placing my radiator?

im not sure.. I would need another pic to see exactly hwo the pump is setup to see if you could just turn it around to get it to pump that way. but yes that is the way to have it flow.

i dont see anywhere else to mount the rad. alot of ppl mount them on the top of their cases...

Xtreme Member
    I appreciate your help . I'll just tilt my pump 90 degrees and flip it horizontally. I can easily make a stand for it. When I'm at home i guess i'll just leave my rad beside my computer.

After those corrections, it won't be "WOW WOW WOW" bad anymore?

no.. it wont... chaning the pump you should see a good decreae in temps. Also get a denki fan like i told you before. You have a fan controller so noise wont be an issue.. it wil help performance out a bit...

Xtreme Member
    "chaning" means changing or cleaning? It's a hydor l30.. pretty good flow rate i think.

Have I depressed you Maxxx? your "..." are worrying me

i mean rotating it around like u said.. i didnt mean changing it out completely.

dock at dockhardware dot com . .... email him.. he will sell them for 4.99 a piece and 6 bucks shipping.. he is the guy selling them on ebay but he hasnt been doing it on ebay recently because of the high demand without it.. enough ppl know about it so that he doent need to put it on ebya..

Xtreme Member
    Thanks Maxxx for your help Merry Christmas

very welcome and merry christmas to you too!

Tyler Durden
    I emailed him and purchases 4, he's a good guy. My fans will be here on Monday.
    Formerly XIP, now just P.

yep he is cool..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12