Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Avatar Thread

Xtreme Addict
    I played whit some shadows and 3D touch, I'l work on in for future development

Banned
    i guess somebody didnt like my richard simmons avatar

*EDITed by IFMU
    Yup, you're right.
    I didnt like it, along with a few others that I got complaints from. I was going to PM you about it but didnt have the time when I removed it. So, guess I am informing you now.

IFMU

*EDITed by IFMU pt. II
    By the way, if staff removes something, like the picture you posted, odds are it was removed for a reason. That doesnt mean to make it your sig.
    Since I failed at actually informing you of the removal of the picture when I did so I am not giving an official warning or anything of the sort, just some friendly advice.
    Last edited by Modzilla; 10-19-2006 at 05:13 PM.

Banned
    you got a complaint about richard simmons? geez, judging from all the tits and ass in peoples' sigs and avatars i didn't think it would be a problem.

Banned
    maybe the extreme users of this forum will like these better

*EDITed* by IFMU

Have you read the forums rules and guidelines?

I would suggest reading them. They are on the top of the very page and are listed under the Announcements.

Read them, now.

I catch something that breaks the rules again and I will hand out an official warning, possible with a vacation this time.

IFMU

mod I can guarentee you theyll be removed :P
    but its nice will it lasts
    Join the XS WCG team and do your part to help save the world..
    ^^^Click here to start folding for the soon to be number one team in the world..^^^

Main rig: Gigabyte DS3/6300@3.2 7950 GX2/Server:Expert/165@2.9/PCI vid/Wifes:ASrock Dual SATA2/3800@2.4/X800XTAIW/Kids:165@2.7/X850XTPE

"A computer beat me in chess, but it was no match when it came to kickboxing"
    -Emo Philips

Banned
    ok, I'll be good. I felt like being an a$$h*le, but I'm better now. and yes, I read the forum rules. I'm sure those avatars found a nice home someplace...

Do make an avatar for me

i am really excited about this avatar thing... hope you'll make one for me
    i want a blue butterfly(BB), not totally blue but i want blue to be dominant. since i saw that some avatar moves, i also want mine to. will it be possible for my BB to come out from the cocoon?

thanks.. and i'll be waiting.

ColnelSanders/Avatar/signature

we'll im looking for an avatar of colnel sanders but hes gotta be in full combat uniform see i play a game its called battlefield 1942 and im a members of HKS its a clan and i am : IHKSI Colnel Sanders : and im always in a jeep gathering many flag im currently 1st in points and i need some help creating somthing like this it would be nice to find an artist that could make this cartoonish please thank you very much.

size cant be more than 150x150 24kb
    Last edited by Sanders; 11-09-2006 at 01:18 PM.

Xtreme Addict
    Here's your Colonel Sanders:

Last edited by XSAlliN; 11-10-2006 at 03:30 PM.

Smile it great!

now how do i achive this so i can use it online

you point to the image, right click it and then save it. BTW i've read in this thread that you need to credit the designer.

Xtreme Addict
    I can do all the things you ask but the size would be to big for an Avatar (about 4 MB), so I did it my way - Started whit a Blue Butterfly, then comes the cocoon (the paper crumples, then gets back to BB splendor) and yes it moves.

Smile xsallin

thanks for making my avatar and sig it looks great mabe we can get the {HKS Col.Sanders} in there somewhere on the top if not its ok but like to get my tags on the sig {HKS Colnel Sanders} with some 3d afects thanks alot you do great work also mabe a few bullet holes in the sig piercing threw the HKS Colnel Sanders

THANK YOU
    Last edited by Sanders; 11-10-2006 at 05:28 PM.

Xtreme Addict
    How's this:

PS.It's been 21 Hours of designing & editing - I need some rest

xsallin

i have a picture that needs some work to wondering if you could add the plane afect to it i think that would look pretty darn cool i 1942 willies jeep and had colonel sanders placed inside of it mabe some anamation to it also

Thanks Again
    Sanders

Xtreme Addict
    It's possible, but not easy - it takes a lot of time to get it right and honestly, I don't have any time for projects like this, sorry...

sanders

thanks anyway youve dun enough i thank you again 4 your help i just dont have that kind of money to creat stuff like that but than you anyway

IHKSI Colnel Sanders

Xtreme Addict
    You don't need money if you do it yourself - you need a lot of time and patience unfortunately I've used to much in 2006 - here I'l give you some hints.

I see you know how to crop a person from the picture above, you just made a wrong turn, here's what you need to do, search a Jeep with a soldier inside (even a colonel) and a picture of Sanders, crop Sanders head and replace the head of the soldier in Jeep whit it and work a little on colors, contrast and brightens to make it look real.

An animation is a little more complicated since you need to edit more parts, for a successful animation you could loose a day, happened to me - depends on how many things interact whit the envoierment.

Sanders

ok il work with that i was told i need about 900 to 1200 dollars in software to proform animation or better. i can make my danders fade and move sideways now im getting the concept ok great im new at this but il figure it out slowly now do i make each pic ture have movement befor i crop or do i just crop then anamate.

thanks again
    IHKSI Colonel Sanders

to XSAlliN... thanks... liked the butterfly... i will use it. There's a but... the butterfly is quite big... thank you for the effort

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanders
    ok il work with that i was told i need about 900 to 1200 dollars in software to proform animation or better. i can make my danders fade and move sideways now im getting the concept ok great im new at this but il figure it out slowly now do i make each pic ture have movement befor i crop or do i just crop then anamate.

thanks again
    IHKSI Colonel Sanders
    There is a trial for testing the soft and that is free, about the animation, you could do it in different ways, for example when you pot the head move it in different direction and save all moves combine them in a .gif file and there you are, you just have to move it step by step so it can move like a movie, the only problem in animations of avatars is there Size, depends on quality and how complicated is done.

Bebsie here resized:

you only need 900-1200 if you want to use it in a business :P
    I think anyone can make animations.Get a gif maker and a $50 ulead photo impact and bobs your mums brother.
    Or download photoshop cs2 trial for 30 days and play around with photoshop and imageready for a whlie till u get use to high quality work.

oh btw, hi ya'll. new to XS. from PlatinumTags so naturally sniffed this thread out straight away
    will be happy to help make Av's:
    (end post tags):

I like still work rather than animations but it's real easy to use a program like ulead (Basic but easy) and imageready (adobe pro) to make easy animations. tutorials are available almost everywhere you look...
    Intel E6600 @ 3.58Ghz 1.45v (54-55c idle) - 1333FSB
    Intel D975XBX with Asus Silent Knight Air Cooler & Antech Nine Hundred Case
    G-Skill DDR800 4-4-4-12 running 533Mhz 5-5-5-13
    4 x Western Digital 250G 16MB SataII RAID 5

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Modzilla
    ok, I'll be good. I felt like being an a$$h*le, but I'm better now. and yes, I read the forum rules. I'm sure those avatars found a nice home someplace...
    Didn't get to see them, but I think your Chtuthu avatar is pretty cool.

animation

to xsallin you wernt kidding on how much time it takes tooo make thease animation and stuff ive found some programs for it but not sure what to get dont wnna spend to much until i know what i want ive been working with somethings i like this you may see some of my work somday thanks for the tips.

Xtreme Member
    Love my avatar. It's so me, if I were in a cartoon.
    Had to colorize the image, which I got from an old Shadowrun sourcebook, and I've never been able to get it to look right with the full-sized image. If any PS-pro's wanna take a crack at it... lemme know.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast