Thread: What do you guys think?

Xtreme Mentor

What do you guys think?

Found this chiller on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

I just want something neat and pre-made I'm not to sure of myself building something like this. Do you think it is capable of doing what is said a low temp of -30C.

Worst overclocker evar!!
    sounds like it would be a fun toy.

my res isn't 2 1/8 inches wide so i don't think i could use it, but if you've got the space, it could be an easy way to get some great temps.
    I used to have links here demonstrating how awesome I am, but it's been so long that they're not very relevant (and the pictures have disappeared), so I guess I'll have to get working on new stuff.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    question which u have to ask yourself:
    1 Is it making enought coldnes? -30 is ok but is withoud load so lets say -10 if u are luky with load
    2 is it good for 24 7? if u are looking for this! Imo i dont think so looks smal and cant keep the temp low all the time!

wait for answers from the guys with more experience!

ps good to know whats insde of that think i mean how good the compressor is, any fan inside etc.

DIY for life!!!

Xtreme Mentor
    Thats why I would still have it still go through a radiator to bring it back down to room temp and especially if you have a large reservoir its easier to keep the temps lower.