I left my computer running Prime95 overnight and when I came back at home for lunch the screen was freezed (Prime was red when it freezes) and it doesnÂ´t boot anymore. What do you guys think that can happened? IÂ´m using a water-chiller so maybe some condensation was formed and caused it to freeze? I used dielectric grease on the Socket and MOBO/CPU, it looks well insulated but who knows? BIOS corrupted somehow?
This is sad... I was so pleased with my rig....
P.S NB Fan spins, red/green led ok.