Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Xtreme Contests

Well, I'll definitely won't win, because no moderator will want to read this whole conversation!

Q: Daddy, why did we have to attack Iraq?
    A: Because they had weapons of mass destruction.
    Q: But the inspectors didn't find any weapons of mass destruction.
    A: That's because the Iraqis were hiding them.
    Q: And that's why we invaded Iraq?
    A: Yep. Invasions always work better than inspections.
    Q: But after we invaded them, we STILL didn't find any weapons of mass destruction, did we?
    A: That's because the weapons are so well hidden. Don't worry, we'll find something, probably right before the 2004 election.
    Q: Why did Iraq want all those weapons of mass destruction?
    A: To use them in a war, silly.
    Q: I'm confused. If they had all those weapons that they planned to use in a war, then why didn't they use any of those weapons when we went to war with them?
    A: Well, obviously they didn't want anyone to know they had those weapons, so they chose to die by the thousands rather than defend themselves.
    Q: That doesn't make sense. Why would they choose to die if they had all those big weapons with which they could have fought back?
    A: It's a different culture. It's not supposed to make sense.
    Q: I don't know about you, but I don't think they had any of those weapons our government said they did.
    A: Well, you know, it doesn't matter whether or not they had those weapons. We had another good reason to invade them anyway.
    Q: And what was that?
    A: Even if Iraq didn't have weapons of mass destruction, Saddam Hussein was a cruel dictator, which is another good reason to invade another country.
    Q: Why? What does a cruel dictator do that makes it OK to invade his country?
    A: Well, for one thing, he tortured his own people.
    Q: Kind of like what they do in China?
    A: Don't go comparing China to Iraq. China is a good economic competitor, where millions of people work for slave wages in sweatshops to make U.S. corporations richer.
    Q: So if a country lets its people be exploited for American corporate gain, it's a good country, even if that country tortures people?
    A: Right.
    Q: Why were people in Iraq being tortured?
    A: For political crimes, mostly, like criticizing the government. People who criticized the government in Iraq were sent to prison and tortured.
    Q: Isn't that exactly what happens in China?
    A: I told you, China is different.
    Q: What's the difference between China and Iraq?
    A: Well, for one thing, Iraq was ruled by the Ba'ath party, while China is Communist.
    Q: Didn't you once tell me Communists were bad?
    A: No, just Cuban Communists are bad.
    Q: How are the Cuban Communists bad?
    A: Well, for one thing, people who criticize the government in Cuba are sent to prison and tortured.
    Q: Like in Iraq?
    A: Exactly.
    Q: And like in China, too?
    A: I told you, China's a good economic competitor. Cuba, on the other hand, is not.
    Q: How come Cuba isn't a good economic competitor?
    A: Well, you see, back in the early 1960s, our government passed some laws that made it illegal for Americans to trade or do any business with Cuba until they stopped being Communists and started being capitalists like us.
    Q: But if we got rid of those laws, opened up trade with Cuba, and started doing business with them, wouldn't that help the Cubans become capitalists?
    A: Don't be a smart-ass.
    Q: I didn't think I was being one.
    A: Well, anyway, they also don't have freedom of religion in Cuba.
    Q: Kind of like China and the Falun Gong movement?
    A: I told you, stop saying bad things about China. Anyway, Saddam Hussein came to power through a military coup, so he's not really a legitimate leader anyway.
    Q: What's a military coup?
    A: That's when a military general takes over the government of a country by force, instead of holding free elections like we do in the United States.
    Q: Didn't the ruler of Pakistan come to power by a military coup?
    A: You mean General Pervez Musharraf? Uh, yeah, he did, but Pakistan is our friend.
    Q: Why is Pakistan our friend if their leader is illegitimate?
    A: I never said Pervez Musharraf was illegitimate.
    Q: Didn't you just say a military general who comes to power by forcibly overthrowing the legitimate government of a nation is an illegitimate leader?
    A: Only Saddam Hussein. Pervez Musharraf is our friend, because he helped us invade Afghanistan.
    Q: Why did we invade Afghanistan?
    A: Because of what they did to us on September 11th.
    Q: What did Afghanistan do to us on September 11th?
    A: Well, on September 11th, nineteen men - fifteen of them Saudi Arabians - hijacked four airplanes and flew three of them into buildings in New York and Washington, killing 3,000 innocent people.
    Q: So how did Afghanistan figure into all that?
    A: Afghanistan was where those bad men trained, under the oppressive rule of the Taliban.
    Q: Aren't the Taliban those bad radical Islamics who chopped off people's heads and hands?
    A: Yes, that's exactly who they were. Not only did they chop off people's heads and hands, but they oppressed women, too.
    Q: Didn't the Bush administration give the Taliban 43 million dollars back in May of 2001?
    A: Yes, but that money was a reward because they did such a good job fighting drugs.
    Q: Fighting drugs?
    A: Yes, the Taliban were very helpful in stopping people from growing opium poppies.
    Q: How did they do such a good job?
    A: Simple. If people were caught growing opium poppies, the Taliban would have their hands and heads cut off.
    Q: So, when the Taliban cut off people's heads and hands for growing flowers, that was OK, but not if they cut people's heads and hands off for other reasons?
    A: Yes. It's OK with us if radical Islamic fundamentalists cut off people's hands for growing flowers, but it's cruel if they cut off people's hands for stealing bread.
    Q: Don't they also cut off people's hands and heads in Saudi Arabia?
    A: That's different. Afghanistan was ruled by a tyrannical patriarchy that oppressed women and forced them to wear burqas whenever they were in public, with death by stoning as the penalty for women who did not comply.
    Q: Don't Saudi women have to wear burqas in public, too?
    A: No, Saudi women merely wear a traditional Islamic body covering.
    Q: What's the difference?
    A: The traditional Islamic covering worn by Saudi women is a modest yet fashionable garment that covers all of a woman's body except for her eyes and fingers. The burqa, on the other hand, is an evil tool of patriarchal oppression that covers all of a woman's body except for her eyes and fingers.
    Q: It sounds like the same thing with a different name.
    A: Now, don't go comparing Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia. The Saudis are our friends.
    Q: But I thought you said 15 of the 19 hijackers on September 11th were from Saudi Arabia.
    A: Yes, but they trained in Afghanistan.
    Q: Who trained them?
    A: A very bad man named Osama bin Laden.
    Q: Was he from Afghanistan?
    A: Uh, no, he was from Saudi Arabia too. But he was a bad man, a very bad man.
    Q: I seem to recall he was our friend once.
    A: Only when we helped him and the mujahadeen repel the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan back in the 1980s.
    Q: Who are the Soviets? Was that the Evil Communist Empire Ronald Reagan talked about?
    A: There are no more Soviets. The Soviet Union broke up in 1990 or thereabouts, and now they have elections and capitalism like us. We call them Russians now.
    Q: So the Soviets - I mean, the Russians - are now our friends?
    A: Well, not really. You see, they were our friends for many years after they stopped being Soviets, but then they decided not to support our invasion of Iraq, so we're mad at them now. We're also mad at the French and the Germans because they didn't help us invade Iraq either.
    Q: So the French and Germans are evil, too?
    A: Not exactly evil, but just bad enough that we had to rename French fries and French toast to Freedom Fries and Freedom Toast.
    Q: Do we always rename foods whenever another country doesn't do what we want them to do?
    A: No, we just do that to our friends. Our enemies, we invade.
    Q: But wasn't Iraq one of our friends back in the 1980s?
    A: Well, yeah. For a while.
    Q: Was Saddam Hussein ruler of Iraq back then?
    A: Yes, but at the time he was fighting against Iran, which made him our friend, temporarily.
    Q: Why did that make him our friend?
    A: Because at that time, Iran was our enemy.
    Q: Isn't that when he gassed the Kurds?
    A: Yeah, but since he was fighting against Iran at the time, we looked the other way, to show him we were his friend.
    Q: So anyone who fights against one of our enemies automatically becomes our friend?
    A: Most of the time, yes.
    Q: And anyone who fights against one of our friends is automatically an enemy?
    A: Sometimes that's true, too. However, if American corporations can profit by selling weapons to both sides at the same time, all the better.
    Q: Why?
    A: Because war is good for the economy, which means war is good for America. Also, since God is on America's side, anyone who opposes war is a godless unAmerican Communist. Do you understand now why we attacked Iraq?
    Q: I think so. We attacked them because God wanted us to, right?
    A: Yes.
    Q: But how did we know God wanted us to attack Iraq?
    A: Well, you see, God personally speaks to George W. Bush and tells him what to do.
    Q: So basically, what you're saying is that we attacked Iraq because George W. Bush hears voices in his head?
    A: Yes! You finally understand how the world works. Now close your eyes, make yourself comfortable, and go to sleep. Good night.
    Son: Good night, Daddy.
    Abit NF7 v2.0
    1800+ DLT3C JUIHB 0314 @ 220x10.5 1.7v
    Kingston 3200 4-3-2-2.5 @ 2.8v
    Sapphire 9100 128Mb DDR (320/290) vmodded
    SB Live! Platinum 5.1

You're a high-priced lawyer! If I give you $500, will you answer two questions for me?" "Absolutely! What's the second question?

Got another one:
    One day there's this boy that is in the bus. He was sitting right behind the bus driver. This kid started to say:
    -If my mom was a female elephant and my dad an male elephant, I would be a baby elephant.
    The driver pretent to not hear anything.
    -If my mom was a female cow and my dad a male cow, I would be a baby cow.
    The driver is getting a bit annoyed.
    Then the kid says few other animal. Then suddenly the bus driver stop the bus and turned around and ask:
    -If your mom was a prostitute and your dad was gay, what would you be?
    -A bus driver, replied the kid

Xtreme Member
    Well, I have a pretty cool story to share and it actually just happened which makes it even better.

I just got back from my senior class trip to Washington D.C. On the last night I was there we were at intermission for a play at Fords Theater when my friends Alejandra, Matt, and Frank all went outside for some fresh air and a stretch. If anyone of you knows that area, you'll also know that The Hard Rock Cafe is right next door. Well, while I was outside, I heard the music coming from the Hard Rock and I was just kinda moving my hips (dancing like a fool) when a homeless man yelled at me that I had some nice moves. I was kinda shocked really. It was funnny, but at the same time embarassing because this man really didn't know me. He proceeded to tell me that I looked just like, "Some dude from the Happy Days," then after some thought he tells me that really I look like John Travolta (because I apparently look and move like him during "something". Now, if any of you know what I look like based on the Post Your Pic Thread in the Wampeeters forum, you'll understand that Travolta and my likeness to eachother must have been inspired by something very much crazy.) By this point my friends and I are laughing so hard that when the homeless man started to dance and asked us to join in, my friend Frank and I did. After undoubtedly the coolest street dancing I had ever done, the man told me, "I am a DC bum just trying to get some beer money, " and he held his hand out with $1.75 in quarters. Sadly, the cops hate the homeless bothering tourists so the man was yelled at and he ran off.
    It's ironic because my parents spent over $500 on that class trip and easily the best time I had was dancing with a bum who had about as much money as it costs to get a soda. In reality, I'm sure this won't be as funny to all of you as it was for me and my buddies, but maybe more than just for laughs, this will remind the mods and the people who make this site possible that sometimes the greatest things really are free and often times come out through people. I've read some about the situations of late on these forums and I don't by any means have a good grasp as to really what's up, but I do know that I've come to these forums everyday for a year and a half and it's really a wonderful gift to have the ability to talk to not only wonderful overclockers, but wonderful people who are there as a community for eachother. Sure there are a few bad apples everywhere and it's not always easy to be around them and to deal with them, but Mods especially, take a step back and see that your presence in the forums and just the basic opportunity to log on here everyday brings smiles to all of our faces. So I give you my thanks, small though it may be, but maybe it's just enough to brighten someone's outlook up a little.
    Do what you love, Love what you do.

Banned
    Okay heres my story
    Once upon a time there lived a great great King named John Cena and his loyal Cat Gilbert and a peasant named Runmc and a servant named Fugger.

So oneday fugger made homemade buttercup cookies for the Great King, John Cena...and at dinner Fugger served it to Gilbert and King Cena. Runmc came and knock on the door and then he said that he will trade 3 sewerage disposal workers named Johnny Knoxville and Stonedpenguin and eddy. Cena gave 2 butter cookies to runmc so cena had 8 butter cookies. Fugger wanted 5 butter cookies but cena got mad and gave a fugger the "finger". fugger and cena finally settled for 4 butter cookies. so 4 + 2 = 6 - 10 = King Cena had 3 butter cookies left. One butter cookie Gilbert ate and the other King Cena ate...then runmc, the workers, King Cena, Gilbert and Fugger shared the last cookie. and that was the happily ever after end

btw this story has no offense. I'm sure fugger and runmc and johnny and the rest dont mind. If you do then i wasnt refering to you because i have a friends named fugger and runmc and the rest
    Last edited by John Cena; 04-06-2004 at 03:55 PM.

THE ORIGINAL OC JEDI
    Cena,
    And you were actually behaving yourself for about 5 minutes....

If I were you....I'd edit that Before someone edits it FOR you (MOD)

C

Banned

Edited by Kazoo
    Last edited by John Cena; 04-06-2004 at 04:16 PM.

c[_]
    I suggest a ban and post removeals.. i'm sick of the ass, to be blunt.

All along the watchtower the watchmen watch the eternal return.

Xtreme Member
    [entry]

A Blonde and a lawyer are seated next to each other
    on a flight from LA to NY. The lawyer asks if she would like to play a fungame?
    The blond, tired, just wants to take a nap, politely declines and
    rolls over to the window to catch a few winks. The lawyer persists and explains that the game is easy and
    a lot of fun. He explains, "I ask you a question,and if you don't know the answer, you pay me $5.00, and vise versa."
    Again, she declines and tries to get some sleep.
    The lawyer, now agitated, says, "Okay, if you don't
    know the answer you pay me $5.00, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $500.00."
    This catches her attention and, figuring there will be no end to
    this torment unless she plays, agrees to the game.
    The lawyer asks the first question. "What's the distance from the earth to the moon?"
    She doesn't say a word, reaches into her purse, pulls out a $5.00
    bill and hands it to the lawyer. "Okay, " says the lawyer, "your turn".
    She asks the lawyer, "What goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four legs?"
    The lawyer, puzzled, takes out his laptop computer
    and searches all his references, no answer. He taps into the air phone with his modem and searches the net and the library of congress, no answer.
    Frustrated, he sends e-mail to all his friends and coworkers, to no avail. After an hour, he wakes the blond, and hands her $500.00.
    She says, "Thank you, " and turns back to get some more sleep.
    The lawyer, who is more than a little miffed, wakes her and asks,
    "Well, what's the answer?"
    Without a word, she reaches into her purse, hands the lawyer $5.00, and goes back to sleep.

[/entry]

:smileysex

Banned

Edited by Kazoo

Xtreme Enthusiast
    A small town church and the devil walks in. People begin running for their life out of the church. The church empty, one man sits there calmly. The devil says don't you know who I am? The man replies yes. The devil asks don't you know what I am capable of? the man says yes. the devil asks why are you not afraid? the man says I have been married to your sister for 20 years.
    Asus rampage III
    i7 950
    corsiar dominators 3x2Gb
    Evga 280 gtx
    silverstone 800 watt power
    ssd 6Gb/s
    Water cooling

BASS ALE COOLENT FOR ME!
    heat

Got emailed this the other day

A man and his girlfriend are driving down the motorway. The man asks 'If I drive 100 mph will you take off your clothes?' and she agrees. So the man drives 100 mph and his girlfriend strips. The man is so busy looking at his girlfriend that he crashes into a tree. The car flipped over trapping the man and all of his girlfriend's clothes.
    All that is free of the car is the man's girlfriend and one of his shoes. The man yells, 'You have to go get help. Go to that petrol station over there.' His girlfriend says, 'Are you kidding me? I'm naked.' 'Well' replies the man 'Take my shoe over there cover up your bits and go get help.' So the woman covers her bush with the shoe and goes to the petrol station. She says to an attendant. 'You have to help me. My boyfriend's trapped' 'I'm sorry ma'am' the attendant replies, 'but I think he's too far in.'

bt

Banned

Edited by Kazoo

A little boy walks into his parents bedroom to see his mom on top
    Of his dad bouncing up and down.

The mom sees her son and quickly dismounts, Worried about what her Son has seen she dresses and goes to find him.

The son sees her and asks "What were you and daddy doing?"

The mother replies "you know how your daddy has such a big tummy and sometimes I have to get on top of it to help flatten it."

"Your wasting your time" said the boy.

"Why is that?" asked the mother puzzled.

"Well when you go shopping the lady next door comes over and gets on her knees and blows it right back up.

I've been a lurker but have never posted :/ SO here goes my first post. Hmm maybe I can win something out of this
    Should I put it all in one post? Unlike most of the jokes, not all of mine are um....dirty?

The wife calls her husband.

-Honey, I've won 3 million dollars on a lottery! Hurry home and pack your bags!

-Congrats honey! Should I take hot or cold weather clothes?

-I don't care what you take, as long as you are out of the house before evening

A seminary of priests are having reception and on the food table, they see a sign next to the basket of apples. "Only one per person; Jesus is watching." this is all good, but at the end of the other table, there's a basket of cookies and next to it, a sign which one of the priests put up. "Take as many as you want; Jesus is busy watching the apples at the other end of the table"

(this is a true story)

A priest is asked to house sit for a couple in CA. So he's enjoying the view and taking in the sun and his German Shepard is also enjoying in the fresh air. Eventually, his dog brings to him a rabit; a dead, muddy, bloody rabit!! He's thinking, oh crap, that's was the pet rabit of the daughter and my dog killed it!!!!!! So he gets this ingenius idea

He washes the rabit, dries it and puffs it up with a hair dryer and puts it back in the case All better.

The next day after he leaves, the wife calls him and asks if anything stranged happened while they were away. He says no, nothing out of the ordinary happened. A couple hours later, her husband calls and asks the same question and gets the same reply. "Why do you ask?" asks the priest.

Well you see, our rabit died a few days ago and we buried him and now we found him in the cage

I have more but I'll leave them for the next post.

Banned

Edited by Kazoo

XS - Extra Strong
    Guess what I got for christmas?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tampax 9800 box copy.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	127.4 KB 
ID:	10969  
    -Phenom2 x6 1055 @stock
    -8gb ddr3
    -Gigabyte UD3
    -Geforce 7900Gt 755/1863 1.562v vgpu
    -OCZ Powersupply 600w

Time for moren now that there's a reply seperating my posts

The Test

Three men who were lost in the forest were captured by
    cannibals. The cannibal king told the prisoners that they could
    live if they pass a trial. The first step of the trial was to go
    to the forest and get ten pieces of the same kind of fruit. So
    all three men went separate ways to gather fruits.

The first one came back and said to the king, "I brought ten
    apples." The king then explained the trial to him. "You have to
    shove the fruits up your butt without any expression on your
    face or you'll be eaten."

The first apple went in... but on the second one he winced out
    in pain, so he was killed.

The second one arrived and showed the king ten berries. When the
    king explained the trial to him he thought to himself that this
    should be easy. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8... and on the
    ninth berry he burst out in laughter and was killed.

The first guy and the second guy met in heaven. The first one
    asked, "Why did you laugh, you almost got away with it?" The
    second one replied, "I couldn't help it, I saw the third guy
    coming with pineapples."

Two stupid guys went fishing. they caught so many fish that one said 2 the other, "mark this spot so we can come back here 2moro and catch just as many fish as we did 2day" later that day, the one guy says 2 the other "u marked the spot, right?" and the other guy says "yeah, I put a big 'X' at the bottom of our boat" and the other guy says "u idiot, what if we don't get the same boat?!"

and #3

A guy comes to work w/ bandages all over both of his ears. another employee sees him and asks how it happened. The guy tells him that the day before he was ironing clothes when the phone rang. But he accidentaly picked up the iron and put it to his ear. The other employee then asks "so what happened to your other ear?" and the guy says "Well I had to call the doctor!"

I have more on the way

umm ok here's real life story

there was this Polish guy working on construction and there was a car blocking the work area. He knew few words and he wanted to move the car badly , so he asked the guy standing next to the car : "Car Wasz?" (he mixed polish and english), and the driver quickly responded "How much?", and then he didn't know what to do, while other people were laughing their asses off.

to clarify Wasz(sounds like wash when its spoken) translates to "yours"

i just found that really funny

and a joke

A hot blonde with BIG assets and in a sexy miniskirt came to the church to pray cuz she sinned. She kneeled in the front of the church right under the big cross with Jesus.
    She was praying with her eyes closed and her nipples were hard . After 2 minutes of praying she felt something cold between her boobs. She reached there and found a big cold nail. She looked up and saw Jesus grins with his left hand covering his privates.

well, haven't seen a knock-knock yet ~~~ so

knock-knock

who's there?

emerson

emerson who?

emerson nice lookin tits

~~~~ 60/40% sukcess rate ~~~~
    Last edited by teezer; 04-06-2004 at 05:37 PM.
    dual P3 550/1mb xeons ~ 512mb ecc cas2 ~ 2x9GB 10K seagates ~ elsa gloria II ~ dvd, cdrw ~ nikko beta III > phase linear 400 > kef 101s
    (like cruising the internet in an older mercedes with a sound upgrade)

THE PERKS OF BEING 50+

1. Kidnappers are not very interested in you.
    2. In a hostage situation you are likely to be released first.
    3. No one expects you to run -- anywhere.
    4. People call at 9 P.M. & ask, "Did I wake you?"
    5. People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.
    6. There is nothing left to learn the ! hard way.
    7. Things you buy now won't wear out.
    8. You can eat dinner at 4 P.M.
    9. You enjoy hearing about other peoples' operations.
    10. You get into heated arguments about pension plans.
    11. You have a party & the neighbors don't even realize it.
    12. You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.
    13. You quit trying to hold your stomach in, no matter who walks into the room.
    14. You sing along with elevator music.
    15. Your eyes won't get much worse.
    16. Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay off.
    17. Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the national weather service.
    18. Your secrets are safe with your friends, because they can't remember them either.
    19. Your supply of brain cells is finally down to manageable size.
    20. You can't remember who sent you this list.

Chapter 1: GAMES FOR WHEN WE ARE OLDER
    1. Sag,! You're it.
    2. Pin the Toupee on the bald guy.
    3. 20 questions shouted into your good ear.
    4. Kick the bucket.
    5. Red Rover, Red Rover, the nurse says Bend Over.
    6. Doc Who.
    7. Simon says something incoherent.
    8. Hide and forget why you're there.
    9. Spin the Bottle of Mylanta.
    10. Musical recliners.
    dual P3 550/1mb xeons ~ 512mb ecc cas2 ~ 2x9GB 10K seagates ~ elsa gloria II ~ dvd, cdrw ~ nikko beta III > phase linear 400 > kef 101s
    (like cruising the internet in an older mercedes with a sound upgrade)

Another Polish joke (hmm I am half polish)

Three guys are convicted and sent to the guillotine. A German, an Englishman and a polish guy.

The German is first. "Any last words?" "none" The executioner pulls the lever to make the blade drop, nothing happens. "It's a sign from God!!! You got to let me go." So they let him go. Next up is the Brit. "any last words?" "none" They pull the lever and.....nothing happens "It's a sign from God you must let me go" They let him go. Lastly the Polish guy "Any last words?" "Well if you fixed that pulley then the guillotine would work"

The rest is easy to figure out :evil:

Important Medical Conclusion
    A) The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.
    B) On the other hand, the French eat a lot of fat and also suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.
    C) The Japanese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.
    D) The Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and also suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.
    E) Conclusion: Eat & drink what you like. It's speaking English that kills you.

#3 Last one

There was once this man who bought coconuts for $5 and sold them for $3. After a few years he became a millionaire. How did that happen?

(how do I add a spoiler?) Oh well
    He was a billionaire before.

Here's to hoping tha I win Not even sure what this prize is I suppose that doesn't matter though
    (that comment better not have hurt my chances of winning)

Xtreme Enthusiast
    A man at the bar looks sad and worried. When asked why, he says: "Well, my wife has started to go to all the bars in town." "So sad! She's becoming an alcoholic, then?" "No. She's looking for me."

Guy walks into a bar, orders a drink, says all Lawyers are Jerks, a guy at the end of the bar says: I take offense to that, why You a lawyer? No I'm a jerk.

A jumper cable walks into a bar. The barman says "I'll serve you, but don't start anything."

Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar. One says, "I've lost my
    electron."
    The other says, "Are you sure?" The first replies, "Yes, I'm
    positive..."

Two termites walk into a bar. One asked, "Is the bar tender here?"
    Last edited by thesaucier; 04-06-2004 at 06:11 PM.
    Asus rampage III
    i7 950
    corsiar dominators 3x2Gb
    Evga 280 gtx
    silverstone 800 watt power
    ssd 6Gb/s
    Water cooling

BASS ALE COOLENT FOR ME!
    heat

I am Xtreme
    I'll give her a go, though i know mine doesn't compare.

So this is a true story, this guy, Jerry Waters came home to his 4 floor apartment drunk one night, he quickly realized that he couldn't find his keys. So, being drunk off his ass, rather than trying to find a nieghbor or looking for the keys, he decides to head on up to the roof on the 15th floor and climb down to his apartment balcony.

Well, sure enough, around the 11th floor somewhere, he loses his grip, and falls 11 floors, right into the pool. Lucky bastard was fine.

I just thought it was funny that his last name was waters, and he fell into the pool.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast