Thread: Mach2 : scratches?

Banned

Mach2 : scratches?

Well guys just unpacked my mach2 and I found some scratches on the back of the microfreezer (black surface) also there are these blue stain marks on the white surface on the side of the evap...Is this normal? Any info at all might be good. Thanks

Xtreme Addict
    dont worry dude, as long the evapo surface is spotless and shiny it's all good

Banned
    there is this dark weird dirty thing is one of the corners. its not sticky or anything but its weird looking. ill take a pic soon.

Xtreme Mentor
    Originally posted by Phyrox
    there is this dark weird dirty thing is one of the corners. its not sticky or anything but its weird looking. ill take a pic soon.
    Hehe, hope it doesn't look as bad as it sounds, I would have to agree though, clean it up, and use it...

Unless there is some kind of actual damage that will degrade performance....

Nookie420
    send it to me, i'll use it.

Banned
    nope no damage. maybe that thing is the corner was just something sticky that came off the sticker. you know when you peel off any type of sticker sometimes the surface may be a bit sticky after you pull it off. that may be it in my case. it will not degrade performance i know my phasechange. just had 2x mk2s and both have some sort of scratches on back of microfreezer (black surface) but thats the case with everyone i bet