Thread: Nice

Xtreme Enthusiast

Nice

This wasn't here yesterday. Great idea though, now I wont have to look in two different forums to find out info regarding DIY chillers.

Definitely nice, we are getting highly specific, I like!
    What does that friggin beep mean!

Xtreme Addict
    Yer its a good idea, should have my waterchiller progress thread up soemtime.

Ripping it up on old technology
    i4memory.com

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Yeah, it is a good idea, I sometimes felt like my system was a bit crap when compared to the quad cascade -500C using antimatter system in the next thread

I wonder will see my question about thermometers thoguh now, see sticky above ? I'm still trying to find out what the difference between a thermistor and thermocouple is, in speed and accuracy ( though I have now opted for the cheap Hanna one ).

It'll be arriving next week and I'll post up some results. I want to see how chilled water at -20C cools an 80w Pelt as well.

Regards

Andy

Banned
    I was a bit bummed when I saw the chiller ac sticky move , I felt. like I was kicked out of a club or something. Any how Like Gary always says this is the first step into phase change. so why not ? I'll get used to it , Hello alll! I guess we got our own gig now. welcome. and if you are going to build a chiller using an already existing unit I recomend reading the chiller ac sticky, alot of very good info there .

Originally posted by jamaljaco
    I was a bit bummed when I saw the chiller ac sticky move , I felt. like I was kicked out of a club or something.
    Sorry............that may have been my fault.
    I had suggested that a link be made for a sticky in the "Liquid Cooling"..........I was thinking about a chiller and a lot of info was split between the Phase-change and Liquid fora. Then, it was just kinda decided there may well be enough interest and traffic to warrant a "Chiller" section all it's own, as well as the new "LN2 and Dry Ice".
    Heat
    Gimme back my bullets.

Banned
    Yea , I'll get over it .I'm just afraid we wont get the attention and suport we were getting from Gary and the others who hang out over in vapor phase change , we need them alot.

Originally posted by jamaljaco
    Yea , I'll get over it .I'm just afraid we wont get the attention and suport we were getting from Gary and the others who hang out over in vapor phase change , we need them alot.
    I understand...........this was my concern as well.

Hopefully, he'll pop in on occasion. He seems to honestly enjoy helping out fledgling Xtreme coolers
    Heat
    Gimme back my bullets.