Quote Originally Posted by enzoR
    ive been over 2v and no ovp, ocp..
    lol...guess it's not ovp or ocp then is it
    Q6600 @ 3.4ghz 1.33v
    Evga 680i
    8800GTS 640
    2gb Adata Extreme
    OCZ Gamextreme 600w

seems like my card has died today while i was at school... although it was only @ 1.4v and cooled with a vga silencer rev 3....

HGoly cow!another card bites the dust.How many of these mods have lasted.Im not gonna pay another $150 to break 50000 3dmark.Is anyone still using there card,whom broke 720 core 365 mem?

its seems like my card actually did not die because of the voltmod, it appears that a power 'jump' occured in my house (dunno exactly how to call it in english), that killed two lamps and my card

My Card runs @ 600 at the moment... But it has (also before the mod) a problem with OpenGL..

Xtreme Member
    I'm still using my card at 650/373 (when gaming, otherwise it runs stock 500/325) with voltmods (1.42v core/2.98v mem). Have been using it that way since about a month after I got it...which was over a year ago.
    Q6600 @ 3.4ghz 1.33v
    Evga 680i
    8800GTS 640
    2gb Adata Extreme
    OCZ Gamextreme 600w

Y do u people advertse here ?ISthis the ulimate advertsement media i need.Put ur 3dmarkod score or shadup.Few peeps here beat me and i bow to them>reallly when can we get scores and not talk.Run that thing alll day or play hl2 with me.

Xtreme Member
    3dmark isn't everything. People asked the questin of if it's ok to run them at those speeds for prolonged periods of time, we answered. Not quite sure what your fetish is with 3dmarks, but you don't have to be ignorant about it.

Besides, if you want benchmarks, go to the benchmarks forum ...this is the Xtreme Graphx Vmods...Notice that last word there...Vmod...yeah...this thread and part of the forum has nothing to do with benchmarks therefore they're optional.

k thx bye
    Q6600 @ 3.4ghz 1.33v
    Evga 680i
    8800GTS 640
    2gb Adata Extreme
    OCZ Gamextreme 600w

Admin
    This is a vmod forum for discussion of vmods only. If you have other personal comments to share with each other, Please take them to a Private Message setting.

Thanks
    UNDER THE ICE .com
    Phase Change Cooling

is the remedy

sry sry sry.ill do it.just trying to clarify that my 3d03mark my.pc.mark04,are all on the first or second page.IM sure that u have all jeard or seen this. Ill bet.Shot down,but most these marks have been there for a while.I just want credit when my brother buys the new stuff and still cant beat me frame for frame.I wont mention my score again,even though i just got some ch-5 twinmos there i will post.THe reason being i would like the stable bechie.with all due recpct to the 1 shot wonders.I love the 4000+fsb i have to try that on my sub $250 system>IM just trying to show another way.I have respect for all u voltmodders.I just feel this card runs 2 high already>ill show the resulsts with the new winbond chips then shut my mout.http://service.futuremark.com/servle...projectmanager
    Last edited by chester; 03-25-2005 at 06:43 AM.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chester
    *SNIP*
    umm...yeah...ok. I'm still baffled at why you're posting this in a 9600xt vmod thread. Not to mention your link doesn't work in the first place.

you crack me up man...
    Q6600 @ 3.4ghz 1.33v
    Evga 680i
    8800GTS 640
    2gb Adata Extreme
    OCZ Gamextreme 600w

got the twinmos speed premium and i think it killed my bios chip.So im using my old p4 423 p4ita to reflash but microsoft keeps bumping me to ? u know.So the card is on hold.I have my old elsa gladiac gf2 in here.U peeps are hardcore
    in my eyes My system runs stable till itry and do this stuff.Any one can help me with hotflash.Id appreciate it.tryed 10 times.either write protect,or loading something bad in xp startup?All due respect from me.uU guys r good.Could be my old hardive.The floppies working agin.Ordered a new chip but ,would prefer to fix it myself.
    Last edited by chester; 03-28-2005 at 09:15 AM.

y does that link work for me?

this is a link to your OWN project manager. Noone but you will be able to view the results.

But still... I don't get why you're posting this here.. And without offence, I don't understand the content of your posts.

Talking

http://service.futuremark.com/servle...ojectsearch.as of today last day i show it .Its on first page.Reasoning behind showing this is its 1 of the best,and i beleive the card can overclock.Put ur marks up or s--up.I have voltmoded this card,but i dont think it can take as much as most can.I did the pencil mod,as i knew it was somehow voltmoded ,as i took the readings from it,with a multimeeter.WE all show our benchmarks here,but somehow i get jumped for a fair score?and questioning the validity of overvolting.Best numbers i have are from 3dmark03 when i was voltmoded.Works great but be careful.2 months and the artifacts will come for u.
    Last edited by chester; 03-28-2005 at 12:30 PM.

Xtreme X.I.P.
    chester,

If you wanna show off your 3d scores, please do it in the proper section. We have a forum here just for that topic. Please, leave this section for vmods discussions only. Thank you.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456