I have a wake up from sleep problem with my pc it only happens sometimes most of the time its fine id say like 85% of the time its fine and it only happens when the pc has been sleeping for a long time like a day it happens like twice a week. I try to wake the pc and the the keyboard does not light up and the mouse does not light up and there is no video signal and I have to hard reset the pc with the power button to get it working again and its just annoying really. The case fans start to spin but then they stop spinning and I do the hard reset and everything is fine. its almost like the motherboard is not getting power or something im not sure whats going on.

I did some research on power options and changed some settings on the usb hubs to not power down and turned off fast startup etc.. and it hasn't happened since. sometimes I can go weeks without this problems happening its just annoying when it does happen though

i was wondering if anyone could shed some light

its not a huge problem just annyoing

8700k @ 4.7 Ghz
asus 3090
asus z370f gaming
seasonic focus 750w
32 gb ddr4

my pc is 100% stable for everything i do gaming and stress tests and works perfect otherwise

thank you