Hello, It has been a long time since I was here. After losing Dave it knocked the wind out of me. I need help with component selection. I am running an old Asus Maximus Formula II motherboard and a very special (Dave gave the chip to me and it came from someone very special). It is a Core 2 Extreme X9770 cpu. Since Movieman gave it to me I vowed to run it until the wheels fell off. Well it is so old it doesn't even recognize a SK hynix 1tb SSD that I want to boot from. I am currently running a WD Black 2tb 7200rpm as C:, and want it to be my D: Data Drive.

I also have a Mountain Mods U2 UFO case with dual watercooling, a 360 Thermochill rad for cpu, and a swiftech 240 rad for the NorthBridge. Both are powered by Laing DDC pumps with Swiftech reservoirs. I plan on going back with just the CPU waterblock and ThermoChill radiator. So I need a new mid tower case, Asus MB, memory, vid card, and a decent Intel CPU. I will either get an EK waterblock or Swiftech. I am not a gamer but I do appreciate the RGB lighting. The U2 UFO is an 18" cube and takes up so much of my desk, so I want to down size, but not go too cheap on a case, and have been looking at the Corsair Icue 4000x RGB case. I would do the 360 rad up front, currently it is a six fan push/pull setup. I also have an Aquero USB controller for my fans that I would like to use but the case does not have a front mount for it. Any help would be appreciated.