I was waiting a very long time to upgrade to one of the tiny sff Nucs to be my 24/7 HTPC / Game emulator but prices were very high or they were under-power for my needs. But then i found the ASRock DESKMINI A300W AMD Socket AM4 AMD A300 1 x HDMI Barebone System but it was always sold out everywhere , finally 2 weeks ago i received and updated email from newegg that they were back in stock , i rushed to the website and order the tiny little box alongside with some Crucial ballistic 2x8GB 3200Mhz Ram so-dimm. Since i already had an AMD Athlon 3000G APU / 512GB Adata XPG 8200 Pro Nvme + 1TB Team Group ssd for storage i was all set.

Fast forward to today , i finish the little built and i can tell you ASRock engineers did a great job while designing this tiny mini-itx sff box , it is smaller than a normal psu. The box included a 130w brick psu , wireless/bluetooth M.2 + 2 antennas , SFF APU heatsink/Fan , motherboard + case for the low price of $149US i think it is an awesome price for all that you get.

I'm in the testing phase right now but i quickly found out i needed more power for light gaming and to play blu-ray 4k and 1080P HDR Movies as the Athlon 3000G cannot handle it since is only 2c4t lowest end APU, so i had to upgrade the APU to meet my needs and found the AMD 3400G 4c8t APU on sale , again at newegg a couple of days ago , snatched that quickly and by the time i checked out it was already out of stock lol. So now i'm just waiting for the new AMD APU to arrive tomorrow to finalize my HTPC 2020 built and i will make an update with pictures of the new updated 2020 HTPC set up i built. It will be my 24/7 HTPC / Light PC Gaming / Console Emulator Gaming / BR Movies Player / Surfing the internet and everything else. The mobo supports 5.1 and 7.1 home theater speaker configuration thru HDMI pass through or 2.1 via the line in speaker plug on the mobo.

Will update soon ...