Its about time to upgrade for me. Ive been an Intel guy for the last 2-3 builds that have lasted me about 15 years but I have been out of touch with hardware for a while. Ive always came here for advice and value opinions on this forums because I know you guys know what you are talking about. Im wanting to build another PC to last me for the next 5-6 years which is usually how long I keep them before rebuilding. I have always been big on reading here vs reviews because here I get multiple viewpoints. I currently have the following setup:

Intel i3570K 3.4Ghz (stock cooling)
Asus P8Z77-V LX
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9B 2x4GB 668.5MHz
Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD Drive
Gigabyte Radeon 7950 Vid Card
Thermaltake 850W modular PSU
Creative Soundblaster Z series

I never shoot for brand new top of the line stuff due to price, but I do like to be at the higher end. RIght now I am only looking to upgrade CPU/Mobo/Ram/Vid card and if needed for new hardware, a PSU. Id like to keep it under $1500. Ive read some reviews and am hearing good things about the new Ryzen processors but like I said, I have been Intel for a long while now. I dont need something that can overclock 20GHz, just looking for a good gaming rig. A buddy of mine told me to wait for the new stuff to come out with PCI-e 4th gen but im getting anxious over here lol.