let's start with a bit of pre history , i got my first Vapochill ls (from ebay ) back in 2005 year or so , it was badly broken after shipping , i took it to repair shop , they fixed a broken pipe and recharged with R404 . After getting home the unit worked but temp were poor and compressor would shut down randomly . then completely refused to start , took it back to repair , they said that the control unit was bad , i ordered a new one , after about a month i got it plugged to the system , and again same issue as before compressor shut down randomly and heating up a lot . i took it back to repair , this time they refused to accept it for repair . since i was a student at the time , i was almost out of cash trying to repair the unit , so i forgot about .
Now 15 y later i found the unit in my garage , so i said what the hell why not to fix it , i spent about 2 week in forums reading about how all this work , went ahead bought all necessary tool and started the repair .

I figured out that the unit still had a leak on it , this caused the compressor to overheat . This little bad boy was danfoss nf5.5clx i was able to start the unit and get it working normally but this S*** was very noisy . so i decided to swap it with a NL11F ( Thanks to Charles Wirth for double checking with me the model) .

The compressor was used it cost about 25$

since i am planing to get load in the 200-300w range , i updated the condenser

about 20$ , according to spec 15c delta T @ 700w

i noticed that the old accumulator has some debris inside that wan't be removed , so i decided to make a new one using an old filter drier .

Also installed 2 king valve to later adjust capillary tube length easily (Thanks to aenigma for idea)

Used remaining copper tube to make a small coil on the compressor outlet . Was really hard doing this by hand , require some huge grip strength .

finally my new SS tube arrived

Silver brazing to cooper

Now putting everything inside the small case

Now finally i am allowed inside the house (wife allowed ) to do remaining work . It was really cold out in the garage there was no heating .

capilary tube install and deep vaccum , i used 3.2m of 1 mm .(so far maybe will tweak later .)

i also used a hair dryer over the compressor and tubing to boil any remaining moisture when pulling vacuum .
system did hold the vacuum for 24h now we can start charging the R507 .

first frost

insulation ,

charging until 6c super heat .

and finally :

now finishing insulation :

testing with p4 945 @ 5.2 ghz 1.6v , according to asus monitoring it is 220w (according to estimation from power meter 260w , and finally according to OuterVision? Power Supply Calculator 254w ) . i have a D820 i will test it later since it should be hotter .

342w is the compressor power usage

high side pressure under load

lowside pressure under load

All those under load (200-250w):
decharge temp : 61c
condensing temp : 36c
HP : 260 psi
ambient temp : 26c
low side pressure : 0.7bar
evaporator temp : -28c
temp 6" from compressor : -14c
compressor temp : 40c (delta fan doing great job )

It was really fun time building the unit , some time it was a pain when i had some micro leak and then cap tube blockage , but with patience and learning everything's is possible .