ASUS CROSSHAIR FORMULA VIII X570

CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 4000 4x8GB

INNO3D GEFORCE RTX 2070 Super iCHILL Frostbite

CORSAIR RM850

SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS M2 NVME

Windows 10

water-cooled

Hi guys,

I have built a water-cooled system which runs fine with the automatic overclocking (TPU I and II in the Bios Mode).

I tried the Asus Suite 5-Way Optimization (used all settings on Extreme) and got 4425 unstable under load (Prime95) but runs fine without any tests.

Now I tried (based on the 5-Way Optimization) harder Tweaks in BIOS Extreme Tweaker (higher Voltage, forcing RAM Frequency on 4000 -> stock setting from Corsair RAM, Command Rate on 1T etc. ).

After this changes, I restart the system and it's started on a short way and rebooted into a loop (after 2nd run, I forced to shut down by pressing the power button on the PSU)

It doesn't matter, which settings I used (I cannot remember all, because I was playing on a digital playground ).
    Fact is, I cannot reach the Bios after restart, because of Code 95 (PCI Resource Request) and the Message "Load VGA Bios" on the little Code Display on the Mainboard.

I tried all way I know:

Striped all Components / used another until CPU (never changed, because of positive Code), GPU (tried all PCIe Slots), PSU and 1 Stick RAM (tried all Slots).

Fact is, the GPU runs fine on another boards, so I think, the PCIe Lane or something is broken?

CMOS Reset on the I&O plate is functional but changed nothing.
    Same for the Bios flashbackHardware:
    Safe Boot changed nothing

Another possibilities to get into Bios?

Thanks for your help.

Xtreme Cruncher
    Pull all power and BIOS battery. leave sit for about an hour. Perform BIOS reset with reset switch/jumper. Power back on. System might boot up and appear to be doing nothing, let sit, memory training may be happening. it may even cycle boot a couple times.
    ~1~
    AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
    GigaByte X570 AORUS LITE
    Trident-Z 3200 CL14 16GB
    AMD Radeon VII
    ~2~
    AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper 2950x
    Asus Prime X399-A
    GSkill Flare-X 3200mhz, CAS14, 64GB
    AMD RX 5700 XT

Xtreme Member
    Thanks for your informations.

ASUS took the board for quality check and they said, there aren't any issues.
    I got it back and it is running normal now.

I don't know what happened.