ASUS CROSSHAIR FORMULA VIII X570

CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 4000 4x8GB

INNO3D GEFORCE RTX 2070 Super iCHILL Frostbite

CORSAIR RM850

SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS M2 NVME

Windows 10

water-cooled

Hi guys,

I have built a water-cooled system which runs fine with the automatic overclocking (TPU I and II in the Bios Mode).

I tried the Asus Suite 5-Way Optimization (used all settings on Extreme) and got 4425 unstable under load (Prime95) but runs fine without any tests.

Now I tried (based on the 5-Way Optimization) harder Tweaks in BIOS Extreme Tweaker (higher Voltage, forcing RAM Frequency on 4000 -> stock setting from Corsair RAM, Command Rate on 1T etc. ).

After this changes, I restart the system and it's started on a short way and rebooted into a loop (after 2nd run, I forced to shut down by pressing the power button on the PSU)

It doesn't matter, which settings I used (I cannot remember all, because I was playing on a digital playground ).
Fact is, I cannot reach the Bios after restart, because of Code 95 (PCI Resource Request) and the Message "Load VGA Bios" on the little Code Display on the Mainboard.

I tried all way I know:

Striped all Components / used another until CPU (never changed, because of positive Code), GPU (tried all PCIe Slots), PSU and 1 Stick RAM (tried all Slots).

Fact is, the GPU runs fine on another boards, so I think, the PCIe Lane or something is broken?

CMOS Reset on the I&O plate is functional but changed nothing.
Same for the Bios flashbackHardware:
Safe Boot changed nothing

Another possibilities to get into Bios?

Thanks for your help.