Hello everyone, it's been a long time, but I am finally getting back into PC's and overclocking, gaming, etc. I have so many questions and feel like I am a complete novice again because I've been away from the scene for so long. I am not sure whether I am going AMD or Intel for the build, but I will build a high-end gaming computer. I am going to migrate my x99 setup into my server. Now, I am curious since my parts are mostly from around 2015, is anything still worth-while or will I need to replace all watercooling parts? The last thread I had, I was informed most of my parts were restrictive, minus the GPU block. I am open to all suggestions and I wouldn't mind something a little over the top.

Currently I have the following:

Radiator: Dual Swiftech MCR320-XP with push pull with Gentle Typhoons (id have to look up the model, I just remember they were some of the more sought after fans at the time)
Pump: Swiftech mcp50x but I do have a MCP655 modded laying around too
Tubing is 7/16
CPU: Heatkiller CPU Block
GPU: doesnt matter as it will be replaced
I have two quick disconnects from koolance and I would like to keep a set on the system for easy upgrades and what not, but looking back I never even really upgraded so maybe I can get rid of them if they are still really restrictive.

From what I have researched, HWLabs makes the best radiators. Would my current fans work OK on them? I have a diamastech bench table that I want to continue using, I could go with a tad wider radiator than what I have now. is push pull still the optimal setup?

Thanks for any suggestions and help.