This year some famous IT companies did early launch event before the show, that made the Computex more different than before.
For sure the new products need to be attractive, that will be better to the pre-show launch event.
Attractive enough to catch international buyers, media and consumers’ attention. One of the most typical launch is AMD announced Ryzen 3000 series and Navi GPU.
Back to the Computex show, many brands still focus on Gaming products. Used RGB scenario lights to build up many types of computers and gaming gears.

First look on Notebook market, after Gaming with RGB lighting, this year most popular design is thin bezel,
DELL from US also make Alienware M series for slimmer design. According to the display size named m15 and m17, with brand new ID design.
I’m working on the Alienware Area 51M tests, the highest level thick one.

The XPS 13 series for many years, many brands still copy its thin design style.
The new version of XPS 14 put Webcam on top of the screen, it’s more convenience.

GIGABYTE notebook used AORUS for gaming, also launched New AERO series.
AERO series designed for creators, AERO 15 silver white looks more elegant.

Display came with X-Rite Pantone color calibration, they made calibration for every model in the factory. SAMSUNG AMOLED and Precise Color is their unique feature.

AERO 17
Display SPEC and Hardware combinations did not show in the VIP room.

AORUS 17
Higher level for Gaming segment, the ID design also very special.

New AERO 15/17 series comes with Core i9 and RTX graphics.
New AORUS 17 will build up with RTX 2080 high performance version.

MSI
GE65 Raider with SHARP IGZO 240Hz display

GT76 Titan with i9 9900K and Overclocked Full Cores at 5GHz.
CINEBENCH R15 CPU => 2155 cb