Hi, this is why i came back.... look forward to meeting some of the members.

Have you seen what this guy is doing, he is tearing up the HWbot with submissions, Top Notch, Just Top Notch.

Originally Posted by techjesse View Post
Doing a bit of benching....
Check him out! I see what he have been doing with a 7600k and older video cards and THATS WHAT I WANT YO DO TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

my story-------------
i used to come here a lot then my son joined youth football and my life changed.

I wanted to be a part of his life as he was growing up, nor regrets. I quit my tech job and became a night baker.
Then i spent probably the best years of my life taking my son to every practice and game. My wife was able to come as much as possible and it was fantastic.
My son went from an overweight video-gamer and last on the team to being starting varsity his senior year of HS. Now he is in his second year of college and I want my old hobby back...

OVERCLOCKING.

I probably haven't done it since 2011 but i have been collecting old hardware for the last couple of years. I want to attack 478/478 / 775 /1366 stuff
i have about 40 different 775 chips 5 or 6 boards and some good ole ram. that was my main focus but i did manage to get a few 1366 and 478 boards. I always looked for the best overclocked of that era.

I also have a nice SS phase and a kingpin f1 bit i,m not a big LN2
guy yet...I did Dice one with "binge" over at TPU, but that was it... BaCK IN THE DAYS WHEN evga WOULD loan out their boards to members, what a great idea, but that ended quickly...lol
I actually received one of the first Classified X58's from them to play with, it's almost unbelievable now...

With winter coming and living in Newtown, ct 06470 I am looking to get back to my hobby since its just me and the wife now.
i have skype or telegram so give me a shout if you want to chat, i think i could learn a lot from everyone and hopefully we can become a team again.

i know i am bring very direct, but i have been itching to do this fer years...Now it's time again.
i am 59 just an fyi, my name is steve and I talk alot...

my email is systemviper@gmail.com
skype = systemviper

So Hello to everyone......