Thread: CALL TO ACTION! - World Community Grid (WCG) - XtremeSystems`s HWbot and user base!

Assistant Administrator systemviper's Avatar

Lightbulb CALL TO ACTION! - World Community Grid (WCG) - XtremeSystems`s HWbot and user base!

Hi, I know that most of you don't know me or maybe you do, but i have never been one to keep my mouth shut or just sit around.
    Well i say, no freakin way, we were once the keystone site for overclocking and we could be again. What we need is for our members to go to your teams forum and post something, anything, I know that we still have a strong, I saw someone say XS is dead, well I call bull to that.
    Common prove me wrong.... Let's not be what we were but grow to what we know we can be!

My son's off at college now so i have been planning for years to get back into overclocking. I came back and see they put up a parking lot....
    I know many of us are still here but we need some posting, I am going to put a few posts in the various team forums, if we could get a post from
    the active members of those groups, it would be a start of getting reacquainted with our fellow XSers. Remember our journey starts with the first step...

Well i say Make your post your first step, then you will start to see familiar faces and the snow flake will turn into a landslide, life happens.
    So i am planting a seed here, it takes you to water it!

I think it will be nice for the groups to post first in their community thread, that is where the strongest bonds are, from there just branch out to what interests you.
    Whoever said overclocking is dead isn't seeing the future, that 4870x2 that you always wanted to sli, well now their affordable, lots of cheap chips to blow up and best of all it won't cost you much but your time! Even the cutting edge tech will just take us to places we can't even imagine.... Is XS important to you?. Show us....

So what do you say? If not for me, then for Fugger and if not for him then for YOURSELF!

THANKS
    -steve
    SV
    Last edited by systemviper; 11-04-2018 at 12:51 AM.
    HWbot - Team: XtremeSystems
    XS cruncher - Team: XtremeSystems
    OCN Feedback
    HEAT

*** Being kind is sometimes better then being right.