Thread: [News] HyperX Ships 4 Million Headsets, Global Leader in Esports

[News] HyperX Ships 4 Million Headsets, Global Leader in Esports

https://www.techpowerup.com/241697/h...der-in-esports

HyperX, the gaming division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., today announced it has shipped more than 4 million units of its award-winning gaming headsets. HyperX began shipping gaming headsets in April 2014, reaching 1 million units in less than two years. HyperX gaming headset popularity extends from first-time gamers to professional gamers on tournament stages around the world. HyperX headsets are now available in 15,000 stores, in over 100 countries and across 6 continents.

HyperX headsets deliver the ultimate comfort for hours of gaming for pro gamers and enthusiasts alike, featuring premium HyperX signature memory foam, an adjustable headband, and multi-platform capability. HyperX headsets are designed to deliver industry-leading sound quality for an immersive gaming experience, as well watching movies, listening to music and chat.
    "HyperX is committed to designing products that offer gamers unparalleled performance," said Marcus Hermann, senior business manager, HyperX. "The result is a headset line that satisfies the demanding specifications of the gaming community that we love. We'll keep striving to earn that respect as we push our designs further."

Xtreme Guru
    I actually really like my HyperX Cloud ii, it's a great headset both in terms of comfort and audio quality.

It won't replace a high end set of drivers, but it's a really good overall package.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans de Vries View Post

JF-AMD posting: IPC increases!!!!!!! How many times did I tell you!!!

terrace215 post: IPC decreases, The more I post the more it decreases.
    .....}
    until (interrupt by Movieman)

Regards, Hans

modi + magni + 770pro =