Thread: Take-Two has delivered over 90 million copies of GTA V

Take-Two has delivered over 90 million copies of GTA V

http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/tak...-of-gta-v.html

Software publisher Take-Two has delivered over ninety million copies of the game since the release of Grand Theft Auto V in 2013. The game has been out a while, but sales for Rockstar Games? behemoth of a title haven?t slowed down. Four years after the game?s initial release, Grand Theft Auto V continues to post immensely strong sales numbers.

In a series of Tweets, industry analyst Daniel Ahmad confirmed that Take-Two Interactive has sold 90 million copies of Grand Theft Auto V to date across all five platforms. Of that 90 million, 15 million units were sold in 2017 alone.

Xtreme Addict
    I'm still mad I can't get my copy working.
    I posted about it on guru3d, same exact topic.
    I mentioned that I had previously got it to work once, and only once, and that the crack works fine, while the legit game is a pain in the butt.
    I had people freaking out on me and a mod warning me in a pm lol.
    Reported for attacking members, I don't even know what the heck they were talking about.

Anyways I spent 3 hrs that day installing it and trying to get it to work again, no go.
    Same d2mned error I got before, didn't matter if I manually updated the social club and exe portion of it.
    That game pisses me off.
    I spent over $80 on that game 1st day of release, I played it for 15-30mins.
    I put it up for later until I got a new vga card for 4k.
    And now I can't figure it out.
    It's just like gta4, I don't understand why rockstar can't release a pc game that actually works out of the gosh darned box.
    Just thinking about it pisses me off.

Of course people's 1st response, it must be your system.
    Then it's you're attacking people (who rockstar?)...
    Then it's, make a new thread if you want help (I didn't ask for help..., I was just stating the game is a pos...)
    Then it's oh, you're asking for help on a pirated copy... (wth...)
    My god those people are daft...

7 disks, takes 2 hours to install from those stupid things.
    Then it refuses to update it's self and just fails.
    IF you can somehow get passed that, which I managed to do once after like 2 weeks of straight work on it...
    Then it's 2 months waiting for the game to update so you can play it (60 or more gigs to dl on a 1.5mbit connection).
    This is why I'de like to take a poo on it and mail it to rockstar games...
    if it weren't illegal, I dn if it is or not, it's not something I would do anyways.
    But that's how mad I am about this game.
    Last edited by NEOAethyr; 02-14-2018 at 08:53 PM.