Thread: [News] Thermaltake Releases World's First AI Voice Controlled Digital Power Supply

[News] Thermaltake Releases World's First AI Voice Controlled Digital Power Supply

https://www.techpowerup.com/241290/t...l-power-supply

Thermaltake has infused Artificial Intelligence (AI) into its Smart Power Management (SPM) system and unveiled the new 'AI Voice Control' feature to enhance the DPS G Mobile APP, making it easier for mining and PC gaming enthusiasts to control and custom design their ultimate powerful PC system. The 'AI Voice Control' function is currently only featured in the Toughpower iRGB PLUS Titanium/Platinum digital power supply lineups for iOS, and the Android version will be coming soon.

Via mobile phone, users can access 'Voice Control' to easily turn the power supply on/off; change light mode, color, brightness; and control the speed. In addition, the DPS G Mobile APP provides access to the PSU's key parameters: including the historical efficiency, fan speed, wattage, voltage, temperature, total usage time/kWh/electricity cost, and the CPU/VGA's historical temperature. It also gives users control over the RGB fan lighting mode, PC off remote control, and real-time alerts covering major PSU abnormalities such as fan malfunction; like overheating (above 140℉/60℃) or abnormal voltage level (over/under 5% of normal level) conditions. Best yet, it is fully TT RGB Plus Sync compatible, meaning users will be able to sync all RGB colors seamlessly to all Thermaltake TT RGB Plus-compatible product lines for even greater color coordination.

Xtreme Guru
    ...why?

Besides the fact that I'm already weary of any intelligent device actively listening to my conversations, how would this actually help?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans de Vries View Post

JF-AMD posting: IPC increases!!!!!!! How many times did I tell you!!!

terrace215 post: IPC decreases, The more I post the more it decreases.
    .....}
    until (interrupt by Movieman)

Regards, Hans

Xtreme Addict
    Relying on a gimmick to sell a PSU that nobody wants (except for the anatomically challenged)
    lots and lots of cores and lots and lots of tuners,HTPC's boards,cases,HDD's,vga's,DDR1&2&3 etc etc all powered by Corsair PSU's

Xtreme Mentor
    Switch all power to 12v rail.

When i'm being paid i always do my job through.