Thread: [News] FrozenCPU Rises from the Dead

[News] FrozenCPU Rises from the Dead

https://www.techpowerup.com/240536/f...-from-the-dead

FrozenCPU was one of the leading computer water cooling stores in its prime. If you needed a special fitting, reservoir, or any other water cooling part, you knew exactly where you had to go. Needless to say, the company left many water cooling enthusiasts heartbroken when they closed their doors back in 2015. According to an ex-employee's testimony, the owner Mark Frigga battled with an addiction problem for a long time, and an unfortunate series of events led to warehouse damage and the firing of all personnel. Now, two years later, FrozenCPU is ready to start from a clean slate. The company returns with a new direction and employees ready to fulfill all your water cooling needs once again. They've also upgraded their "OCN" coupon code to a 6% discount in order to recover their clientele.

Administrator
    Same owner ??

Is Mark still in charge of operations? I loved the store but I dont know I could trust it again for something right away. They do take paypal checkout still so that is good.
    5930k, R5E, samsung 8GBx4 d-die, vega 56, wd gold 8TB, wd 4TB red, 2TB raid1 wd blue 5400
    samsung 840 evo 500GB, HP EX 1TB NVME , CM690II, swiftech h220, corsair 750hxi

They had the worst (lying) customer service I've ever experienced and made me really consider driving to new york to see if their salesman could muster the same smart mouth face to face.
    I've always heard that if you don't have anything good to say about someone you should say nothing... so when I heard FrozenCPU was dead, all I could say was good.

Nursing Student -or- Beta Testing Escape From Tarkov
    Been buying parts from FrozenCPU since 2002. The Coolermaster case I'm using now I bought from them back in 2012 and it's still going strong.

I remember the images shown online of the damage done at their warehouse/store.

I'd buy from them again. But, I'm wary about previous ownership. Hopefully Mark's problems were solved or ownership has changed.
    Intel Core i7 7700K | MSI Z270 XPOWER G.T. | EVGA 1080Ti SC2 | 16GB DDR4 G.Skill Trident Z 3200 | Samsung S27A950D | 3 x Samsung 850 EVO (250GB, 2 x 2TB) | EVGA Supernova P2 1200w | Coolermaster Cosmos II

Xtreme Enthusiast
    They never died. Been dealing with with FCPU for over 10yrs and never had an issue. Even had an order completed shortly after the debacle without issue.
    q9550 @ 444 x 8.5 1.3v - Venomous X
    p5q DLX
    Ocz RPR 1066 4 x 2g @ 1066
    eah5870 V2 @ 920/1250 - HR-03gt
    Antec Fusion Remote MAX
    Xonar HDAV1.3
    Ocz zx850w

Xtreme X.I.P.
    My daughter was wearing a FrozenCPU t-shirt the other day. I forgot I had it. I bought my first cpu cooler from those guys. Global Win CAK II 38 man those were the days!!! the next week I destroyed my KT7A volt modding the vcore.

anyways, anyone have a time machine? so we can travel back the the best days of overclocking?

check out "XS REVIEWS"

Want me to believe your hardware review? Show me a receipt