Hey guys.
So, this thing is really weird.
But, lets go from teh start.
I have 2 gpus, Rx 480 and Rx Vega 56, Rx 480 is the main card attached to display, and beneath it is Rx vega not connected, atm used as a compute card only.It mines.Cant really swap them, because vega has ref cooler and it would cook.Cant really connect display to vega, as pc boots only from card in the slot 1 (asrock and sapphire were no help with this).

So, when i first launched wolfenstein new colossus i was surprised to see that i cant mine on vega in the background, because fps takes a huge hit, but i told myself, well, some weird vulkan fluke, its a new api afterall, and played some wolf.
In the meantime i adjusted my vega voltages and clocks to mine more efficiently, its borderline stable.
So i tried to play some more today, and it would freeze, and reset clocks. Something is not right, i verified that rx 480 clocks are absolutely game/furmark stable!
Played around with some options , vsync, adaptive sync, fps limiter, none works btw. So i went to options and launched wolfs built in fps meter which has some nice readings.To my F-g! GREAT surprise , it said i was using VEGA to render the game! I thought "No way in hell, rx is connected to the monitor!, i dont have any CF, i CANT have any cf as these are diff cards and all".
But then i noticed ,that the vegas fan was louder and not RX one :-/ . So i alt tabbed, launched two instances of gpuz, one for rx 480 one for Rx vega, and well, rx was doing nothing, and vega was pushing clocks!.
Screens:

https://ibb.co/jywpYG
https://ibb.co/fW9ttG

So, i know that something like this is possible, LONG LONG time ago, i had 3dfx and s3virge, there was a hack that allowed to play windowed using 3dfx as a rendering card, there was a perf hit, but still a LOT faster than virge.
But , it needed special software to do it.
So, whats happening ?
How to render my wolf on my damn rx 480 ?
How to do this with other games ? as it would be mighty useful for me

Windows 7 x64 if anyones asking, newest drivers.No idea why wolf doesnt show version, i had to use special switch to be able to go ingame, because it has a driver version check.