Hi everyone, I haven't posted in a while but I'm revisiting this great community with hopes that someone may have a possible solution or a hint to resolve my problem - I've spent weeks so far trying to do research on my own without much success, I know people here are always helpful and up for a good challenge.

Here's the situation - I have a Lenovo One Key recovery backup image saved onto an external HDD (original name of the file is backup.wsi and it's split in volumes 001, 002 etc ~200MB each). The original laptop that the system image was created on is lost (stolen) and I'm trying to find a way to uncompress / extract the files manually from this backup archive without doing a One Key Recovery restore (tried it on another same exact model of Lenovo laptop but it didn't work); also tried the workaround described at: https://encode.ru/threads/2426-wsi-and-dsi-formats, which still didn't work.

I was hoping that one of you may have run into a similar problem or has any advice on a possible method to decompress / extract individual folders from this recovert image saved on the external HDD, Lenovo support is helpless after 2 months of going back and forth with them. The exact version of the One Key Recovery software is unknown, but considering the source boot drive was a GPT partition HDD on a laptop running Windows 8.1 or newer it was probably version 8.0 or newer.

While doing my research I found that Lenovo may have built their One Key Recoery solution using CyberLink PowerRecover software; this software has been discountinued and I tried to purchase a previous version of it but the newest one I was able to find was version 5.7; the headers and file structure of the files created by this software were very similar to my original Lenovo One Key Recovery backup, but I still wasn't able to use it to extract the files from the saved image.

At this point contacting either Lenovo or Cyberlink for support is a no go - I've done it many times with no result - the only possiblity would be a decompress engine executable / command line script or an utility that could extract the files from the archive; if you anyone has something in mind please post a reply.

Sorry for the long post, I wanted to be as detailed as possible and would like to thank in advance all who had the patience to go through it and think of possible solutions.