Thread: Swiftech Introduces AMD Threadripper Socket TR4 Mounting Kit for Swiftech Waterblock

Xtreme XIP

Thumbs up Swiftech Introduces AMD Threadripper Socket TR4 Mounting Kit for Swiftech Waterblock

Press Release: PICO RIVERA, CA, August 10, 2017 - Rouchon Industries Inc., dba Swiftech, the leading force in driving the high end thermal management scene in personal computers today announced the release of their AMD Threadripper Socket TR4 Mounting Kit for Swiftech Waterblocks.

A Threadripper Only version of the Apogee SKF waterblock will be released soon, featuring a larger fin bed that covers the entire surface of the internal heat spreader making the Apogee SKF the first Thermally optimized waterblock for AMDs Threadripper.

This Mounting Kit is specifically for AMD sockets SP3 and TR4, but are also fully compatible with the previous AM2/AM3/AM4 and legacy AMD sockets.

Compatibility: Apogee Drive II (any model), Apogee XL and XL2 waterblocks, H140 X AIO, H220 X AIO, H240 X AIO, and all Drive X2 Regular and Prestige Series Kits.

Official Product Page - http://www.swiftech.com/TR4-Mounting-Kit.aspx

Ryzen Threadripper Waterblock Installation Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWz8Pk-aH_4

Pricing and Availability:

These product are now available for $8.99 USD via our web store and will be shipping on August 18, 2017. Purchase via our online web store: http://www.swiftech.com/TR4-Mounting-Kit.aspx

About Swiftech. Swiftech is one of the leading forces driving the high-end thermal management scene in the personal computing industry. Known for pioneering work, innovation, and dedication to high performance and quality have resulted in award winning products that have set the standard for others to follow. Swiftech is known for thinking ?outside of the box? and remains being driven by its competitive spirit. As a result, Swiftech is considered one of the "founding fathers" of the liquid cooling industry for gaming and personal entertainment computer systems. The Swiftech brand is recognized worldwide and known for performance, innovation, quality and value. Swiftech is headquartered in Pico Rivera, CA and works with leading channel partners, distributors and resellers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Asia, South America and Australia.
    Last edited by chispy; 08-11-2017 at 08:04 AM.

chispy
    very cool, wish I could find the block for TR4 for my phase.change and use it but no luck so far.

But this looks good for a starting....planning for ThreadRipper and Asus Zenith Extreme board.
    This seems to be high end water cooling products, I use to use swiftech on my North bridge and video cards in the old days.
    can I go 1/2 tubing or bigger to get best cooling with a excellent pumps ETC.
    Thanks
    Thanks Eagle101
    -------------------------
    CrossHairV-Z 9590 cpu-OC
    SSD Ocz RevoDrive3 X2 Raid0 PciE
    -51c Cpu SS Phase.Change Cooling
    Msi 290X Lightning oc
    1600 Watts P2 Evga Platinum
    G.SKILL Trident X Cas7 1600Mhz
    Dell U2410 24" IPS

5.1 Sound Pro-Klipsch

Xtreme Addict
    If I went this route personally I would go with either EK, or Aqua Computer.
    Aqua Computer makes some high quality looking stuff, one of there blocks is out of silver, no one else does that.
    They're not the best looks or nothing, but build quality is were it's at I think.
    https://www.techpowerup.com/237157/a...n-threadripper

Still swiftech is a well known brand.

Administrator
    Problem is they don't cover the whole CPU.