http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/asu...0i-gaming.html

ASUS Republic of Gamers announced Strix H270I Gaming and B250I Gaming, compact, mini-ITX motherboards that combine bold aesthetics, premier performance, and incredible audio to deliver gaming experiences with punch and unrivaled style.

ROG Strix H270I Gaming is based on the Intel? H270 chipset and ROG Strix B250I Gaming is based on the Intel B250 chipset. Both motherboards support the latest 7th Generation Intel Core? processors and technologies. With their innovative double-decker heatsink design and ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting, SupremeFX and the S1220A codec for exceptional audio, ultra-fast networking with Intel Gigabit LAN, dual onboard M.2 slots, and exclusive ROG innovations for stable, efficient operation and system protection, ROG Strix H270I Gaming and B250I Gaming offer powerful performance in a compact size to give gamers the edge against opponents.

ASUS ROG Strix H270I Gaming and ROG Strix B250I Gaming will be available from the end of May in the UK from leading retailers with an SRP of ?119.99 and ?129.99 respectively.
RGBeeeeeeeeeeee