Thread: [News] Logitech G Announces the G413 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

[News] Logitech G Announces the G413 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

https://www.techpowerup.com/232501/l...aming-keyboard

Logitech G, a brand of Logitech, today announced the launch of an addition to its mechanical gaming keyboard lineup with the Logitech G413 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard. Engineered for precision and performance, the keyboard delivers unrivaled performance in a thoughtfully balanced, modern design. The Logitech G413 features Logitech's exclusive Romer-G mechanical switches, offering 25 percent faster actuation than standard mechanical keys, as well as a brushed anodized aircraft-grade aluminum top case, USB passthrough port and precision key backlighting for an affordable price. The Logitech G413 comes in two versions - the Logitech G413 Carbon featuring elemental red backlighting and the Logitech G413 Silver featuring iconic white backlighting, sold exclusively at Best Buy.

"We spent a lot of time carefully designing and engineering this keyboard to deliver advanced performance with just the right feature set, at the right price point," said Ujesh Desai, vice president and general manager of Logitech G. "We created this keyboard with features like USB passthrough, backlit keys and a metal finish. With the G413 we believe we've achieved the perfect balance of high-performance features and attractive design."

Call me weird but I've grown to prefer lower profile key caps. Why are all the "good" keyboards made with really tall key caps?

... And why do so many lack simple volume controls? When gaming the only volume control I have in-game is the volume on my keyboard. (Heck when using speakers my volume pod isn't really usable either as the knob has stopped working correctly, infamous Z560 control pod issues.)
    The Cardboard Master
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.5GHz, 16GB DDR3-1600, Radeon 7950 @ 1000/1250, Win 10 Pro x64