Hello xtremers I've registered here long time ago (not in a galaxy far away...) but never ended up participating with this amazing community... I'm from Uruguay, friends with andressergio, I now live in New Zealand and my last OC experience was with a C2D E7200 @ 4.3ghz. I got a new rig last week after a long time surviving with only laptops and it didn't take long for the OC virus to strike me again... I bought the rig looking for a non bank breaking but decent gaming pc with some OC capabilities while being silent. I'm now wondering if I should have spent a few extra bucks for a better ocing motherboard but it's too late for that, I wanna get the best out of what I have.

I still need to finish reading some OC guides and information about all the "new" settings available (things changed a lot since my humble 4Ghz Pentium 4 ). But I'm wondering if anyone here has any experience with this motherboard or any expectations on how far I'll be able to push this for a stable 24/7 rig??

Any info/guidance/links will be greatly appreciated I'll share my results when I get into it...

Rig:
i5 7600K (currently @ 4.5ghz 1.275v)
Gigabyte Z270 HD3
2x 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws V F4-2800C15D-16GVR
Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3

Still need to get a tube of Gelid GC-Extreme, or is there a better option?