Thread: Would you trust windows in your Microsoft cars?

Would you trust windows in your Microsoft cars?

http://www.fudzilla.com/news/43206-m...ected-vehicles

Microsoft said that it will begin licensing some of its intellectual property (IP) for internet-connected automobiles in an effort to usher in a new wave of real-time communications, roadside assistance, infotainment services, and self-driving features for consumers over the next few years.

The big push for connected automobiles has been in development since at least 1996, when Cadillac debuted the 1996 DeVille with OnStar cellular systems and GPS location services. Seven years later, connected car services were updated to include vehicle health reports, turn-by-turn directions and basic network features. Then in 2014, General Motors debuted the first 4G LTE connected services to a range of its automotive brands, along with Audi, and then Tesla the following year.

With extensive investments in R&D, the Redmond software giant now wants to develop customized solutions for other automotive manufacturers that seamlessly integrate the car into the digital life of their customers. The idea is to deliver a set of Internet connected experiences that are ?safe, productive, and fun?. The company will introduce five key areas for its auto partners to deploy in their own lists of connected vehicle features ? in-car productivity, customer engagement and insight, telematics, connected ADAP support, and advanced contextual navigation.

Xtreme Addict
    Fu*k me I doubt there are many honest, sane ppl on the planet who trust ms, or ANY large corporation these days and those who do are either shills or apologist cuckolds ..................so no, I most certainly would never fully trust ms not to be tracking and recording my every move
    lots and lots of cores and lots and lots of tuners,HTPC's boards,cases,HDD's,vga's,DDR1&2&3 etc etc all powered by Corsair PSU's