Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I have been diagnosed with...

Yo StyM!
    Thank you for your good work. I really appreciate your help in the name of all the users here.
    Are the avatar pictures irretrievably gone?

P.S. Sorry for my stink foot posting. Is wasn't meant being respect less about a serious disease anybody else has or had. I was just a little p.o. about the long-time-nothing-happens. Can ya relay to that?
    Last edited by Fritz_the_germ; 02-11-2017 at 05:02 AM.
    AMD 7800X3D@watercool-Heatkiller IV Pro| ASUS Crosshair X670E Hero | NVidia Founders Edition 4090 @watercool_Waterblock H²O@Mo-Ra3|Seasonic Fokus-GX 1000W| 2*16 GB G.Skill@F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5N | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB |Gigabyte Aorus NVMe Gen4, Samsung 850 PRO 1 TB| Cooler Master CoSmoS II |LG OLED42C21LA 106 cm (42 Zoll)|Windows 11 Prof. 64 bit
    Sound: AVR-X3600H@5.1 Nubert-NuVero70

Fugger fixed the issues...

Xtreme Addict
    @StyM
    Seems to be in order, looks like I can edit my profile and stuff, the profile view seems a bit diff though but it's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz_the_germ View Post
    Yo StyM!
    Thank you for your good work. I really appreciate your help in the name of all the users here.
    Are the avatar pictures irretrievably gone?

P.S. Sorry for my stink foot posting. Is wasn't meant being respect less about a serious disease anybody else has or had. I was just a little p.o. about the long-time-nothing-happens. Can ya relay to that?
    Notta biggy dude, at least I'm not directly on my way to getting supper to eat, like the other night, my roomate/buddy start going on about his hole in his mouth, it's something I don't wanna hear lol, (you don't brush or rinse, ever, please stop talking about it...), :|.

Sounds more or less like athlete's foot.
    There's spray for that, there's also supposed remedies like apple cider or old school mouth wash (mine has thymol, eucalyptol, menthol, and alcohol and other misc ingredients, it's a dollar store brand).
    You're supposed to soak your feet in a solution.
    I assume it's a ph thing, or it's plain anti this or that in the solution (obviously alcohol is one thing that would kill fungus or bacteria..).
    In that sense even a bottle of wiskey would probably work, or help., maybe...
    If it was a big prob, you should look it up ^^.

If I remember right, menthol was one that killed candita/dandruff on the scalp, saw it in some youtube vid lol.

Besides, it happens I guess, though I don't think I would wear my boots for 2 years without taking them off every day lol.
    I once went without a shower or bath for 2+ months because I was in the middle of changing to an elec water heater.
    The dude that was installing it just never showed back up, so I eventually just did it on my own, that was fun btw, racing to the opposite side of my house and getting into the crawl space to shut off the main.
    Those auto sealing joints are messed, they work, but I swear someday the pressure will hit one of them just right and pop it off.
    I honestly think it would of been better off with pipe sealant and tape...
    I still have 2 rashes from it, one is 99% gone, the other 75%.
    Going on 3 years now I think.
    My advice in that situation, if know someone is taking there sweet time, just doit yourself...

Years ago, when still in high school, I got miliaria and had that for about a year.
    Got it from putting my back against the wall and letting the heat form the heater duct rise up my back, it was a habit of mine since I was little, I would sit on stoves and so on.
    I like heat...
    Melted my coat once lol...
    Anyways, I did it a few times a day, since forever..., during winter times usually.
    One day I noticed my back feels a little messed up, I look in the mirror and my entier back was covered in mostly reddish spider webs, it kinda looked like spider webs.
    I never thought it was gonna go away but eventually it just did.

Quote Originally Posted by StyM View Post
    Fugger fixed the issues...
    Ups...
    Thank ya Charles for repairing the forum

@NEOAethyr,
    ya sound like a real black dude. So ya take on ya shades an' jump into ya wheels to slide down the road?
    AMD 7800X3D@watercool-Heatkiller IV Pro| ASUS Crosshair X670E Hero | NVidia Founders Edition 4090 @watercool_Waterblock H²O@Mo-Ra3|Seasonic Fokus-GX 1000W| 2*16 GB G.Skill@F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5N | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB |Gigabyte Aorus NVMe Gen4, Samsung 850 PRO 1 TB| Cooler Master CoSmoS II |LG OLED42C21LA 106 cm (42 Zoll)|Windows 11 Prof. 64 bit

Xtreme Addict
    Lol, nah I'm white ja .
    Heheha, thanks for the cheer up yo .

I just got done doing a trash and storage run for my grandma, went to get lunch for me and my buddy and sat at the freaking bking drive through for 5 mins, never took my order, when I decide to give up and goto the window I had my buddy jump up and down saying something goofy while I yelled at them calling them lazy ..., (insert expletive here).
    I always feel bad afterwards when complaining about fast food, but I think they deserve it.
    Man I can still the lady's look in my mind, jeez..., lmao
    :O ...

Xtreme Member
    Thx for sharing CW. Happy you're making a successful mend. Live long and prosper

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-EL View Post
    Thx for sharing CW. Happy you're making a successful mend. Live long and prosper
    +1 Glad to hear you are on the uptick Charles
    Quote Originally Posted by chuchnit View Post
    Why do you always have to bring two sockets into everything?
    Quote Originally Posted by Movieman View Post
    Because a one socket system is only 1/2 a system..
    You got two balls don't you?
    I rest my case!

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Xtreme Addict
    Keep on rockin Fugger

Xtreme Member
    Who would have known that such basic meds could be that harmful. Glad to hear your better and thanks for fixing my account.

There might be a little thing left. The post counter seams to be out of order.

how so ?

I just realized the post counter is workIng correctly

Memory Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by FUGGER View Post
    I wanted to apologies and give you an explanation for failures in 2016.

The middle of last year I had 100% Kidney failure and spent two months in the hospital and it took me a while to get back to work. My kidneys shut down and I went into congestive heart failure, my body dumped all proteins and urine into my legs, feet, butt and lower back (edema). I had started developing fluid pockets near my heart in just a few days of failure.

My problem was caused by sinus medications, Claratin, Zyrtec, and sinus sprays. These meds cause the blood vessels and capillaries to constrict thus stopping drainage. It was prolonged use of these meds entering my kidneys that caused the shut down.

After biopsies I was diagnosed with FSGS, focal segmental glomerulosclerosis. The blood vessels in my kidneys were damaged but recovery was possible.

Today, my kidneys are fully functional and I have to be careful what meds I take and a low sodium diet.

During this time I did my best to fix issues but I could not go to backups as weeks were slipping by.

For 2017 I will dedicate more time into XS, I asked Stym to start some contests for the teams.

New ads are going up, revenue is coming in, new sponsor have confirmed, full throttle with Intel, repairing damage with AMD, monthly contests, and I hope more.

I will show you action and far less of what I want to do.
    Woah... haven't visited XS in ages (been out of OC'ing/hardware scene for ages) and come back to this bad news and news of Dave/Movieman passing away

Hope you recover Charles - my aunt passed away from Kidney failure last year brought on by chronic diabetes. Didn't know anti-sinus and antihistamine meds could cause kidney failure too ! My mum and I use antihistamines too for Hay fever ! Scary !
    ---

Xtreme Member
    Frig, looks like we're all heading for the crapper. Doc's gave me a cancer scare and biopsy today was put off until March 9, girl messed up the appointment. Finding it hard to dump the cancer sticks.

Anyways, chins up everyone and all should be fine!
    say it ain't so Joe............SEO Services SEO Business

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StyM View Post
    StyM, thanks for all your help brother! You gave me posts to read which I appreciate, Thanks!
    say it ain't so Joe............SEO Services SEO Business

Xtreme Addict
    Wow looks like you had a really bad '16 fugger, I'm so glad you recovered and I hope you have many more healthy years in front of you
    lots and lots of cores and lots and lots of tuners,HTPC's boards,cases,HDD's,vga's,DDR1&2&3 etc etc all powered by Corsair PSU's

I will drink a Guinness to your good health

"Prowler"
    X570 Tomahawk | R7 3700X | 2x16GB Klevv BoltX @ 3600MHz CL18 | Powercolor 6800XT Red Devil | Xonar DX 7.1 | 2TB Barracuda | 256GB & 512GB Asgard NVMe drives | 2x DVD & Blu-Ray opticals | EVGA Supernova 1000w G2

Cooling:

6x 140mm LED fans, 1x 200mm LED fan | Modified CoolerMaster Masterliquid 240

Asrock Z77 thread! | Asrock Z77 Extreme6 Review | Asrock P67 Extreme4 Review | Asrock P67 Extreme4/6 Pro3 thread | Asrock Z68 Extreme4 thread | Asrock Z68 Extreme4 Review | Asrock Z68 Gen3 Thread | 8GB G-Skill review | TK 2.ZERO homepage | P5Q series mBIOS thread
    Modded X570 Aorus UEFIs

Xtreme Member
    Old member popping back in to say I'm glad you've recovwred. Praying for you man. This has been a singular reliable community to turn back to every so often over the last decade for me, and I'm glad it's still here.

It wouldn't be the same without you man. Take care.
    The day we rename "Infanticide" as "After-Birth Abortions" is the day I give up on society.

WoW Fugger, I'm glad your better, that's a tuff thing to go through. I too am having tuff times, VA say I have advanced parkinson's and some other problems. While in service I got hurt and led to it, hopefully I can still pour Ln2 when I get better. techjesse
    Intel Core i7 5960X Haswell-E, Gigabyte LGA 2011-V3 GA-X99-SOC Champion, G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 16GB, PowerColor R9 280x TriFire, Radeon 240GB SSD, Intel 180GB SSD, LG Blu-ray Burner, Win 7 Ult. 64bit, 28" I-Inc 1920x1200, Logitech G105, EVGA 1300watt PSU, CaseLabs ST10

[img]//hwbot.org/signature/u38589.png[/img]

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I hope that things are better?
    Old Standby:
    DFI LANPARTY nF4 Ultra-D (R.AD0) 623-3 BIOS
    AMD Athlon 64 3800+ X2 (CCBWE 0529SPMW)
    THERMALRIGHT XP-90 w/Panaflo FBA09A12H-1AZ 90mm (56.8cfm) - AS Ceramique
    MSI NX6600GT-TD128E GF 6600 GT PCI-E
    WD Raptor 74G Boot, WD 1200JB IDE
    NEC ND-3520AW Black
    OCZ OCZ600ADJ ATX 600W
    ALPS Black 1.44MB 3.5" Internal Floppy Drive Model DF354H121F
    Lian Li PC-60USB B2 Silver Aluminum ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
    Win XP Pro (32-bit) SP2

I am much better now, my weight has returned to 175Lbs and I can eat normally again.

Thanks everyone, I do my best to keep the lights on.

Damn Jesse

Charles
    Intel 9990XE @ 5.1Ghz
    ASUS Rampage VI Extreme Omega
    GTX 2080 ti Galax Hall of Fame
    64GB Galax Hall of Fame
    Intel Optane
    Platimax 1245W

Intel 3175X
    Asus Dominus Extreme
    GRX 1080ti Galax Hall of Fame
    96GB Patriot Steel
    Intel Optane 900P RAID

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Great.
    Old Standby:
    DFI LANPARTY nF4 Ultra-D (R.AD0) 623-3 BIOS
    AMD Athlon 64 3800+ X2 (CCBWE 0529SPMW)
    THERMALRIGHT XP-90 w/Panaflo FBA09A12H-1AZ 90mm (56.8cfm) - AS Ceramique
    MSI NX6600GT-TD128E GF 6600 GT PCI-E
    WD Raptor 74G Boot, WD 1200JB IDE
    NEC ND-3520AW Black
    OCZ OCZ600ADJ ATX 600W
    ALPS Black 1.44MB 3.5" Internal Floppy Drive Model DF354H121F
    Lian Li PC-60USB B2 Silver Aluminum ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
    Win XP Pro (32-bit) SP2

Xtreme Addict
    Good deal FUGGER .
    Could you give a heads up of what kind of diet you used or whatever?
    I'm curious.

I can't get past 130 pounds, I'm lucky to get that far.
    I noticed the other day i was losing more weight... (I notice it in my hands, I don't have a scale)

techjesse
    I hope you get better dude

As for me...
    I was in a coma in 2011, had a bump on the left side of my nose ever since.
    I finally got rid of it last month, it was a combo of diff home remedies, not sure what did it.
    If I picked it off, it would bleed like crazy and come back.
    This time I noticed it was a bit smaller, I haven't messed with it in a few years.
    I picked it off, didn't come back this time or anything.
    It's back to normal lol .

I'm still experimenting with diff oils and ingredients to shower with, I'm interested in making custom soaps, been so ever since I've learned a bit about aleppo soap and diff fountain of youths are the world.
    There's a story of Napoleon and some queen, that would not lay with him until he bathed in rosemary.
    I don't know if it was Josephine, or Queen Elizabeth of Hungary...
    I was trying to find the quote for you guys, but this one will do I suppose.

Code:
    Perhaps one of the more amusing tales of rosemary's magic involves Queen Elizabeth of Hungary (1305-1381).  
    Suffering from severe rheumatism and gout the Queen (aged 72) turned to the healing powers of the rosemary
    plant.  She began using a variant of Rosemary Water, also referred to as Hungary (Budapest) Water, allegedly
    given to her by a hermit who claimed that "it would preserve her beauty and health until her death."  In fact,
    legend claims, the treatment so enhanced her health, vitality and appearance that she, using her own words, "was
    not only cured, but recovered my strength, and appeared to all so remarkably beautiful that the King of Poland
    asked me in marriage." (from a text by John Prevost, published 1656).  By the way, the King was 26 years old.  
    Take from this what you may.
    Stuff like this fascinates me.
    As I get older I find myself wanting to learn more and more diff oddball things.
    And medicine is something I never thought I'de get into.
    Because why doit yourself right?
    Well, the docs aren't that great these days.
    It's not the healthcare so much that is the prob, it's the doc's themselves.
    Even if you find a good doc, it can take a dozen visits for them to figure out anything at all.
    Take my heart for example, it's missing a valve.
    It took them like 5 years for them to figure that out.
    So I'm trying to figure diff odd things out myself, from hair to skin care, to bug repellents, and how they all work.

Home remedies can work if you know how they work, going in blind is like overclocking without knowing why the limits are there.
    It's a shot in the dark.
    If you have no idea what you're doing, it can make things worse, again liek overclocking, sometimes you just need to clear the cmos and start over eh .

Xtreme Member
    Hello there Fugger,i would like send you my sympathy and good to hear you are doing well.I dont know you but i have been a member of you internet child for a long time and i really enjoy what you have accomplished here,therefore i would like to invite you for a week of free holidays in Greece in my small hotel starting from may untill octomber.If you feel like coming to Greece for summer holidays i really want to invite you and your familly for free just because i like helping each other.PM me for the details.take care and believe me there are a lot of people who appreciate what you have done for xtremesystems.org.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast