I wanted to apologies and give you an explanation for failures in 2016.

The middle of last year I had 100% Kidney failure and spent two months in the hospital and it took me a while to get back to work. My kidneys shut down and I went into congestive heart failure, my body dumped all proteins and urine into my legs, feet, butt and lower back (edema). I had started developing fluid pockets near my heart in just a few days of failure.

My problem was caused by sinus medications, Claratin, Zyrtec, and sinus sprays. These meds cause the blood vessels and capillaries to constrict thus stopping drainage. It was prolonged use of these meds entering my kidneys that caused the shut down.

After biopsies I was diagnosed with FSGS, focal segmental glomerulosclerosis. The blood vessels in my kidneys were damaged but recovery was possible.

Today, my kidneys are fully functional and I have to be careful what meds I take and a low sodium diet.

During this time I did my best to fix issues but I could not go to backups as weeks were slipping by.

For 2017 I will dedicate more time into XS, I asked Stym to start some contests for the teams.

New ads are going up, revenue is coming in, new sponsor have confirmed, full throttle with Intel, repairing damage with AMD, monthly contests, and I hope more.

I will show you action and far less of what I want to do.