Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I have been diagnosed with...

I have been diagnosed with...

I wanted to apologies and give you an explanation for failures in 2016.

The middle of last year I had 100% Kidney failure and spent two months in the hospital and it took me a while to get back to work. My kidneys shut down and I went into congestive heart failure, my body dumped all proteins and urine into my legs, feet, butt and lower back (edema). I had started developing fluid pockets near my heart in just a few days of failure.

My problem was caused by sinus medications, Claratin, Zyrtec, and sinus sprays. These meds cause the blood vessels and capillaries to constrict thus stopping drainage. It was prolonged use of these meds entering my kidneys that caused the shut down.

After biopsies I was diagnosed with FSGS, focal segmental glomerulosclerosis. The blood vessels in my kidneys were damaged but recovery was possible.

Today, my kidneys are fully functional and I have to be careful what meds I take and a low sodium diet.

During this time I did my best to fix issues but I could not go to backups as weeks were slipping by.

For 2017 I will dedicate more time into XS, I asked Stym to start some contests for the teams.

New ads are going up, revenue is coming in, new sponsor have confirmed, full throttle with Intel, repairing damage with AMD, monthly contests, and I hope more.

I will show you action and far less of what I want to do.
    Intel 9990XE @ 5.1Ghz
    ASUS Rampage VI Extreme Omega
    GTX 2080 ti Galax Hall of Fame
    64GB Galax Hall of Fame
    Intel Optane
    Platimax 1245W

Intel 3175X
    Asus Dominus Extreme
    GRX 1080ti Galax Hall of Fame
    96GB Patriot Steel
    Intel Optane 900P RAID

Administrator
    WOW Charles I didn't know any of this, good to hear you are doing well now !!

stay healthy...

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FUGGER View Post

My problem was caused by sinus medications, Claratin, Zyrtec, and sinus sprays.
    Hi and keep on the good health!

What's the sinus spray that U used?
    Also I'm a little addict of "Olynth"...
    Thanks for answer.
    GAMING™: Sandy Bell 2600K@4800Mhz/1,320Vcore||Zalman Reserator Moded Watercooling GPU+CPU||MSI GTX 580 LIGHTNING & Nvidia 3D Vision||ASRock P67 B3 Extreme 6||4Gb G.Skill RipjawsX@2133Mhz 8.10.10.28/1T@ 1,56V||Team Xtreem G1 SSD+6TB||Creative X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty||Corsair TX850W||BenQ XL2410T 3D LED 120Hz||Antec 1200||Win Xp Pro+Win 7 Pro Licence

Flonase or prescription Flucticasone and Nasacort mainly, Sinex didn't work for me.

I had a deviated septum and chronic sinus infections.

I had sinus surgery to correct everything a few years ago and stopped all products and this came out of nowhere.
    Intel 9990XE @ 5.1Ghz
    64GB Galax Hall of Fame
    Intel Optane
    Platimax 1245W

Intel 3175X
    Asus Dominus Extreme
    96GB Patriot Steel
    Intel Optane 900P RAID

I would like to say I know what you've been through and I pray that you stay healthy from here on out. My wife lost a kidney due to something entirely different, but I know firsthand what it feels like scared about kidneys and so on ... hang tough my friend!
    Intel i7 7700K @ 5.1 GHz w/Corsair H115i * ASUS Maximus Hero IX* BIOS 0701 * 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200MHz * 2 x 256GB Samsung 950 Pro NVMe (RAID 0) * 1TB Samsung 850 Pro (Steam Drive) * 4TB WD Green (Storage) * Corsair HX1000i * Corsair 750D Obsidian Airflow Edition

Ouch!

Take care of yourself man.
    The Cardboard Master
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.5GHz, 16GB DDR3-1600, Radeon 7950 @ 1000/1250, Win 10 Pro x64

Yo Charles,
    nice to see back on board again. Just bring our ship into a smooth ocean again.
    AMD 7800X3D@watercool-Heatkiller IV Pro| ASUS Crosshair X670E Hero | NVidia Founders Edition 4090 @watercool_Waterblock H²O@Mo-Ra3|Seasonic Fokus-GX 1000W| 2*16 GB G.Skill@F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5N | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB |Gigabyte Aorus NVMe Gen4, Samsung 850 PRO 1 TB| Cooler Master CoSmoS II |LG OLED42C21LA 106 cm (42 Zoll)|Windows 11 Prof. 64 bit
    Sound: AVR-X3600H@5.1 Nubert-NuVero70

Xtreme Cruncher
    Glad that everything is ok, boss. Take care of yourself. We believe in you

stay healthy mate

I like large posteriors and I cannot prevaricate

Xtreme Member
    That sounds terrifying - glad to hear you have recovered!

Also, thanks for sharing some very personal info with us.
    Intel 6700K @ 4.3 GHz
    Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 DDR3
    4x4GB Corsair DDR3-2800
    GTX980Ti MSI Lightning
    Samsung 950 Pro 512GB
    4 x Intel 80GB x25-m SSD's RAID0
    Enermax Revolution 85+ 1250W

Xtreme Addict
    Hmm, I could go a giant rant about the medical industry, but you don't wanna hear it and I don't don't feal like ranting about it lol.
    They actually piss me off sometimes.., they're pretty stupid actually... (that'll never heal unless you do surgery..., a few months later I'm healed anyways... stupid doc doesn't know anything outside there books, and the nurses..., oui, the docs have no clue what you just told the nurses, I hate that, I really could go on and on, it's so pathetic ...)

I'm no doc but...
    Eucalyptus might of helped.
    Not the "lemon (grass) eucalyptus", which is a pesticide... (which I use along with Bacillus thuringiensis serotype israelensis (bti), in water, power aid bottles and old bins in my back yard, to control mosquitoes).
    The bti is something that controls the larvae, and the lemon eucalyptus I rub on my clothes to keep what's left of them away.

If you still need help with it, ask your doc about eucalyptus, he/she will either know about it, or won't know anything about it (often...).
    Either way it's something you should ask about before you jump head 1st into something that could be bad for ya ^^.

Offtopic wise:
    Sodium/salt.
    I can't eat normal salt anymore, it really messes up my jaw and right eye (tmj).
    I'm fine though with sea salt.
    I'll go out and get fast food with fries, and after eating the fries I have togo bed right afterwards to get rid of the pain.

I've found that sea salt is ok, it was recommended to me by some nurses while I was checking out of my docs one day.
    They thought it was a strange symptom and they didn't really understand what the heck, but that suggestion worked.

That helps prevent me from being out for a day or so after eating lol.
    Another thing I do is take glucosamine hci, and that helps prevent my jaw from snapping/popping.

As for pain relief, on that one, I use any kind of hot pepper I can get ahold of, even if it's the queen's own red pepper extract..., or some habanero pods I found the other day (the seeds woks great too..).
    This gets rid of the pain for about a half hour or for good some times.

The only other one I know of is cloves, nasty stuff, don't swallow it or in the long term it'll mess you up.
    They used to use it in the dentists along long time ago I guess.
    It's lot like jiffy tooth ache med's, the liquid or gel.
    I think it works better though, I got the liquid jiffy stuff in my bathroom which I don't bother with anymore.
    I only used the cloves twice, it's pretty nasty lol.
    Also the peppers work better.

I'm gonna try my hand again this year at growing some peppers, I want my thai dragon's, I wanna see if it works for wrapping wounds or not, or if it burns the skin like some other peppers do.
    I also gotta try again wild ghost, and reaper, I screwed up last year, darn chipmunk ate them, or bunny, I kinda wonder if it was the chipmunk, he's a giant mofo for some odd reason .
    And million bunnies around the yard.

I wanna plant some sakura's in my back yard, and some herbs, etc.
    You don't learn it until you live it ^^.

Anyways...
    Hmm, I guess I'll add what else I know really quick
    Calcium, good for pain relief for broken bones (yes it does work...).

Uti... (probably lol)
    Palmetto, not worth a darn, period.
    Cranberry, seems to work..

Antibiotic. ???, I dn on these lol
    zinc oxide
    Ti oxide ???, I think my cat likes this stuff, not sure yet.
    Selenium, radioactive lol, but it's the only cure I know of for botulism (bad canned goods) (don't use this on your hair !!!, use tea tree instead or something, or asperin).

That reminds me, one nut was really really bad for your long term health.
    Ah here we go:
    Brazil nuts (especially the ones grown in Brazil) grow on trees with deep roots, which reach down to soil high in natural radium, a source of radiation. The roots absorb the radium, which then makes its way to the nuts. As a result, the radium levels of Brazil nuts can be 1000 times what you'd see in other foods.
    There's a bunch of other things but whatevers , one thing I was thinking about growing is a yew tree for dragon's blood, but I don't need people getting delirious around my neighborhood :|, nor do I want the animals dieing off or going nuts either.

I'm studying mostly essential oils right now, along with biofuel.
    I can't be dumping my used vegi oil anymore..., got a new neighbor and I can't be dumping it in his yard ...
    So I'm storing it, and processing it into diesil 1st, then I'm gonna try some experiments on preheating and using in a petrol engine (briggs and stranton).
    Or something like that, gotta make use of it somehow.
    Other then that my kitty litter, I was thinking of making concrete but d@mn, I honestly don't wanna sort through it lol.
    Last edited by NEOAethyr; 01-27-2017 at 02:28 AM.

I will try sea salt, salt is something I must avoid.

Thanks
    Intel 9990XE @ 5.1Ghz
    64GB Galax Hall of Fame
    Intel Optane
    Platimax 1245W

Intel 3175X
    Asus Dominus Extreme
    96GB Patriot Steel
    Intel Optane 900P RAID

Champion
    man, glad you're okay. My mom takes that daily for the past few years to avoid 'unpredictable allergies.' I'm calling her to tell her to stop right now.

Xtreme XIP
    Keep strong Charles , stay healthy and take care my friend !

Administrator
    I love hot peppers, I grew a ton last year in my garden and need to get the new place setup for growing.

I am not a fan of the super hots tho., just seems to extreme for cooking. I do follow many of the growers tho., much of the final product is bought up for cancer research.

Not 100% sure but normal table salt has a lot of iodine added, while sea salt has very little. Either way its best to get off as much processed food as you can.
    Fresh garden grown veggies are amazing, when you first start growing and getting your first harvest its like discovering food all over again. So much of the produce we find at the store comes for south America in the USA anyway, picked before it ripens and they use ethylene gas before it makes to the store to ripen, it just doesn't compare to fresh vine ripened veggies.

Its not just salt in fast food, its tons of other items added. To this day I cannot eat McDonalds, I feel like I have a fat plug stuck in my throat after and feel like crap. If I do I usually eat breakfast meals, Jack has about the best IMO, not much they can add to eggs right ? well I am sure they can.

LOL look at me talking about eating right, after all the over the top meals I cook and post on FB HAHAHA

Xtreme Addict
    @FUGGER
    I use sea salt as a replacement for table salt, for fries and other odds and ends, I don't use it for inhaling or nothing lol, just saying.
    It does help for me, it's still salt, and it does effect my jaw still, but not as near as much.

@Buckeye
    It could be the iodine, I'm not sure ^^, I dn, that's something to check out, I can get non-idiozed salt.
    If kinda screws me over, if anything I can use it to clean my pipe (salt seems to work pretty good on that, I think it's a ph thing).

I love peppers too .
    Cancer research indeed, it's interesting .
    I like them period, I also like that it works darn well for my tooth aches, for at least a half hour at a time, alot of time it doesn't come back for a day or 2 .
    I also think it might work to clean out your eyes, you put the pepper stuff in your mouth..., and if your got something in your eye it seems to get it right out when it waters up a bit.
    Not really sure on that one, but it does seem to doit.

Mcdonalds lol...
    I cannot eat there breakfast sausage, it gets me sick for hours, I literally throw up.
    Twice I've tried working afterwards (yard work), you need food to work you know..., only to get extremely sick of it.
    I used to love there fries but they seem diff now, I don't know.
    There nuggets, ehh, ever since that all white meat thing they went downhill.
    My buddy can't eat them at all anymore since that change.
    They supposedly changed them again recently, but he won't touch them.
    He got sick of there breakfast sausage last time he went there too.
    His gf got sick off there chicken sandwich.

Detroit... I saw the news the other day a worm was found in a ladies fish sandwhich.

I used to prefer bking, but I don't go there anymore, they hire illegals to cook now, they're not trained, they don't clean the grill.
    I complained about it, my grandpa used to take me to that exact one every weekend, when he was still alive.
    They ruined my childhood memory and I was pretty pissed off, I told them it was the worst burger I had ever seen, and I had been going there for over 20 years.
    It was so charred it was crazy.
    The lady got an attitude with me, so I said is it because you're hiring mexican's?, you don't even train them right?
    And she flipped the heck out on me, called my racist and told me to never come back, stupid millennial, so I flipped her off and never came back, thought about calling there management but never did.

I had some bad wendys the other day, just garbage.
    That's kinda rare though.
    And taco bell, which I used in replacement of bking lol, well, never again.
    I'm not even allowed to talk about it, I made a verbal nda agreement with there corp not to talk about that instance.

Oh and btw, mcdonalds uses something called pink goo for there nuggets and burgers.
    It's actually dog food sterilized with acetone ^^.

Hamburger sold in stores is that way too btw.... ^^, if you get plain humburg that is.
    To get real food, you have to get round, or sirloin, or chuck (I get chuck, I've have bad round to much recently, poop smell/taste).
    I just found that out a month or 2 ago, and it's actually a pain in the butt to get good burger her right this sec.
    Plumbs is seemly going out of business, and mejiers, well, last 2 times I bought meat from them they had these black specks in them, didn't think anything of it, it's an occasional thing.
    I took a close look last time, I went to take the black speck I saw out with a plastic fork before cooking, and realized it was a dead fruit fly ^^.
    They wanted me to return it for a refund but I can't..., I'm not actually allowed on any properties own by mejiers, at least after complaining about there milk that one time that did fix it.
    I did noticed yesterday all there hamburg was reduced price, so hopefully in a week or 2 some decent burger will show up.
    I gotta try to expand my diet lol, I usually eat one or 2 things over and over again, but if I can't get hamburg, them I better start figuring out other things to cook .

My and my buddy were just yesterday, joking about the crappy quality of american food these days.
    That reminds me, there's some nastyness going on with mountaindew, well actually, any sort of lime soda, they all seem to have it.
    A ton of floaties, every store too.
    Some bottles have it, some don't.
    I don't buy pepsi anymore because I've had a few bads ones these last 2 years.
    Bad water I think, the ones from ny were ok, the other bad.
    But that was like a year and a half ago or actually could be longer now, I drink sprite now lol (recently though, probably 3 days ago, one tasted and smelt like burned steel, it's a 2 liter...).

I know I'm picky, but sometimes it's just like wth.
    Any of you guys eat dinty moore beef stew?
    I used to love it when I was younger, when it had real gravy of sorts in it.
    Now it's just gelatin, then a few years go by and it gets worse, rotten veggies.

I don't why they would can black carrots and potatoes.
    But I see it on almost every single can of stew I buy regardless of brand.
    You're not even supposed to eat a blackend/blightend potato...

Then there's the gmo's, yay pesticide on my candybar lol.
    No joke, 3 musketeers, gmo now lol.
    There's alot of misc foods popping up using gmo's now.
    90% of those gmo's are pestiside mods.
    And btw, if your immune system is having issues, temp or not, if you happen to eat the carrier of the gmo mod, it will mod your genetics.
    The 1st gen of modded plants are never supposed to leave the building they are made in, but if they ever did, well, that's when it's possible for people that are compromised immune systems to get screwed over by it.
    Last edited by NEOAethyr; 01-30-2017 at 12:22 AM.

Administrator
    Don't get me started on GMO food

In the canneries here in my town, central valley of California, cans of veggies like tomato sauce have codes on the cans. These codes relate to the number of permissible bug parts allowed. Certain codes are shipped local (higher number of bug parts) as its cheaper to do recalls.

Generally I do not eat fast food sausage. Years ago I worked at a label company, we did labels for just about every food product, soaps etc in our local stores... S-Mart, Luckys, VONs etc. Sausage was one that had several different types of labels for the same product... ie hot links, etc. What would happen is slaughter houses would mix in all kinds of junk when they had surpluses of things like pig cheeks, lymph nodes, salivary glands etc. When you read a label the first item there is the most of. So when it starts out with that stuff beware. Always read the labels ! LOL

Talking about food and diseases is nice to read.
    Y'know, my python boot is too tight. I couldn't get it off last night. A week went by, an' now it's july. I finally got it off. An' my girl-friend cry. You got stink foot! stink foot, darlin'. Your stink foot puts a hurt on my nose! Stink foot! stink foot! I ain't lyin'. Can you rinse it off, d'you suppose? Now scientists call this disease bromidrosis. And well they should. Even napoleon knows that. But us regular folks who might wear a tennis shoe or an occasional python boot know this exquisite little inconvenience by the name of:
    Stink foot

Back to the problem:
    When will you moderators or administrators fix these issues?
    This forum puts a hurt on my mind!
    AMD 7800X3D@watercool-Heatkiller IV Pro| ASUS Crosshair X670E Hero | NVidia Founders Edition 4090 @watercool_Waterblock H²O@Mo-Ra3|Seasonic Fokus-GX 1000W| 2*16 GB G.Skill@F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5N | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB |Gigabyte Aorus NVMe Gen4, Samsung 850 PRO 1 TB| Cooler Master CoSmoS II |LG OLED42C21LA 106 cm (42 Zoll)|Windows 11 Prof. 64 bit
    Sound: AVR-X3600H@5.1 Nubert-NuVero70

Glad to see you back 100%
    Asus Rampage IV Extreme
    4930k @4.875
    G.Skill Trident X 2666 Cl10
    Gtx 780 SC
    1600w Lepa Gold
    Samsung 840 Pro 256GB

Xtreme Member
    Hope 2017 will treat you better Charles!!!

Xtreme Reviewer
    I wish you good health and success in all you do Charles

Xtreme Addict
    Holy smokes, wish you all the best. If any help is needed, or you need any other help let me know. I have dealt with enough of the medical industry to never wish that on anyone.

Hopefully 2017 treats you better!

Xtreme Addict
    Bloody hell mate!!! not been on here for a while so only just seen this. Sounds like you had a rough ride in 2016.

By the sounds of it you are well again thankfully & I wish you stay that way.

CN

Home / Play Rig Asrock Z87 OC Formula/AC, i7 4770K L310B487, 8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2666 CL10, BeQuiet Dark Power Pro P8 1200W PSU, 120GB Corsair Force GT SSD, 2 x 1TB WD Sata Drives Mirrored, Palit 680GTX JetStream, Antec Kuhler 920, Windows 10 Pro, Logitech LX700 Deskset, AOC 27" Monitor.

Work 24/7 Rig Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SOC Force, i7 4790K L418C133 ,8GB Team Xtreem LV 2600, PC Power & Cooling 850WPSU, 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD, 2 x 500GB Hitachi Sata Drives Mirrored, Antec Kuhler 620, Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit, Logitech LX700 Deskset, Benq 27" Monitor.

Home NAS DFI P35 T2RL Motherboard, Intel E6850 CPU, 8GB Nanya DDR2 6400, 2X 2TB Toshiba DT01ACA200 SATA Drives, ZFS RAID Mirror On Intel ICH9 AHCI, Artic Blue 850W PSU, Marvell Yukon 88E8053 Gigabit Ethernet, FreeNAS 9.2.1.5 RC, 64-Bit On 4GB USB2 SanDisk Cruizer Blade Thumb Drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz_the_germ View Post
    Talking about food and diseases is nice to read.
    Y'know, my python boot is too tight. I couldn't get it off last night. A week went by, an' now it's july. I finally got it off. An' my girl-friend cry. You got stink foot! stink foot, darlin'. Your stink foot puts a hurt on my nose! Stink foot! stink foot! I ain't lyin'. Can you rinse it off, d'you suppose? Now scientists call this disease bromidrosis. And well they should. Even napoleon knows that. But us regular folks who might wear a tennis shoe or an occasional python boot know this exquisite little inconvenience by the name of:
    Stink foot

Back to the problem:
    When will you moderators or administrators fix these issues?
    This forum puts a hurt on my mind!
    this is already fixed...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast